Kallistei - Thebes

DeletedUser10810

Joseph Nieves said:
Ooh we even have a cheerleader here too

Yay Joseph, But see after cheering that much also, I didnt even got a single rep from Kallistei :( Not goona do it anymore now.... Booooooooo Kallistei

=============================================================================

Second post: (merged here for double post):

Guys seriously???? r u serious??? are these Kallistei members are called themselves experience and few even forum mods???

I am not doing a double post here Joris, but these guys really need to learn how to use the forum here.

To everyone, I am actually de-repped after making this funny remark over here by Kallistei guys. r u serious guys? Well, I am really sad to say that, after this, Kallistei lost even the minimum respect from us as a forum goers and as gamers....

Take the funny stuff with fun, you want war which is a part of game, we will have fun there, but de-repped for this?? Its only proves ur inability of having fun in this game, nothing else.

You guys me off very much today and I will make sure, there will be no comment in any of the Kallistei posts here in the forum from me and possibly frm my frnds for the few days till the name Kallistei remain here in Thebes.

Good Luck and all the best and dont worry, the people who de-repped me for this, I am not gonna de-rep you fr revenge. I play this game for fun and will try to reply the mocking with counter-mocking...nt by rep. ;) have fun.

-Rawr-
LOVE ME MORE|GIVE ME YOUR CITIES
THIS IS A DICE|DONT DARE TO ROLL IT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37640

I was derepped before because in a story I wrote, I said that I was kicked out of the alliance because I used potusekscript and the leader said it was against the rules. Dude thought I was the idiot that believed it was illegal.

DeletedUser16429

You do understand other people can de rep you not just Kallistei members right?

DeletedUser

even if it was a kallistei member that de-repped you, one member does not represent everyone in kallistei

DeletedUser345

Second post: (merged here for double post):

Guys seriously???? r u serious??? are these Kallistei members are called themselves experience and few even forum mods???

I am not doing a double post here Joris, but these guys really need to learn how to use the forum here.

To everyone, I am actually de-repped after making this funny remark over here by Kallistei guys. r u serious guys? Well, I am really sad to say that, after this, Kallistei lost even the minimum respect from us as a forum goers and as gamers....

Take the funny stuff with fun, you want war which is a part of game, we will have fun there, but de-repped for this?? Its only proves ur inability of having fun in this game, nothing else.

You guys me off very much today and I will make sure, there will be no comment in any of the Kallistei posts here in the forum from me and possibly frm my frnds for the few days till the name Kallistei remain here in Thebes.

Good Luck and all the best and dont worry, the people who de-repped me for this, I am not gonna de-rep you fr revenge. I play this game for fun and will try to reply the mocking with counter-mocking...nt by rep. ;) have fun.

-Rawr-
LOVE ME MORE|GIVE ME YOUR CITIES
THIS IS A DICE|DONT DARE TO ROLL IT

So de-reps are not part of this forum? I was the three hundred and fourty-five member of this forum so I think I know how to use it. You post like an idiot then you'll get de-repped.

DeletedUser13405

But its entertaining to read in the 5 minutes between clicks for resources!

DeletedUser41523

We have played you guys along the whole way.

When everyone was running away from us in the South East we pretended to switch to the North West. This ruse however was discovered and so we decided to 'withdraw' from the world, jesus christ that had us in tears over on skype. I'm sorry Zues but this one was too funny:

So there is a lesson for all you budding young leaders of your premades, good alliances are battling before the world has even been released; the mind games have already started.

Kallistei 1 - 0 The Rest ;)

I don't think anyone was fooled about the NW/SE thing haha. And even if I mean its not like it made a difference considering the main premades all landed close to each other anyways. As for yanking the premade from the world I knew that wasn't happening. No way everyone suddenly has something come up the night before the server starts.

But I assume you're joking anyways so oh well. :)

To anyone who saw my earlier remark here....No you didn't ;)

rofl

DeletedUser40768

Well congrats for having such a high IQ level, because unfortunately not everyone was as smart as you were ;)

DeletedUser

We let you think you'd bettered us. Plus if it turned out to be true we didn't want to look like idiots.