Kallistei - Thebes

DeletedUser41523

Hahaha dang i'm not normally good at predicting things but this was one was obvious. So much for the great end game idea but we'll have a fun start.

DeletedUser10810

I am not going to comment here anymore and I am adopting Gandhi style playing from now onwards and I like to know -Achillis- IGN here.

DeletedUser

thought you guys werent coming to Thebes? i see your around some of our members and were close to each other, should be interesting :D

DeletedUser41523

We're almost dead locked here haha. SW is going to be the blood bath of the world isn't it?

DeletedUser10810

I dont think so. As I said, we are adopting the Gandhi Style now, so no one talks about blood...or else DT will not be responsible for the consequences...

DeletedUser

We weren't the only ones who didn't go the direction we said we would... (Because everyone followed us!)

DeletedUser345

We have played you guys along the whole way.

When everyone was running away from us in the South East we pretended to switch to the North West. This ruse however was discovered and so we decided to 'withdraw' from the world, jesus christ that had us in tears over on skype. I'm sorry Zues but this one was too funny:

Zues has returned said:
Hiya mate,

Everything ok?
I've never seen you do that with an alliance.

So there is a lesson for all you budding young leaders of your premades, good alliances are battling before the world has even been released; the mind games have already started.

Kallistei 1 - 0 The Rest ;)

DeletedUser

BAAHHAAHHA wait while i find the skype post where i told everyone that this would happen... hahaha hold on

Ammon - 1 lol

[10/06/2013 6:42:39 AM] tommyfjh: Lol!
[10/06/2013 6:44:14 AM] keith b: nice
[10/06/2013 6:44:36 AM] Jack: did anyone realisse achilles resigned?
[10/06/2013 6:44:54 AM] Jack: He's never done that before... Something is wrong
[10/06/2013 6:45:05 AM] Jack: not in that manner anyway
[10/06/2013 6:45:51 AM] tommyfjh: Ya
[10/06/2013 6:46:14 AM] tommyfjh: I said it to ammon
[10/06/2013 6:47:04 AM] Jack: Ya, I hope everything is ok (worry)
[10/06/2013 6:52:26 AM] Ammon: maybe its a ploy
[10/06/2013 6:52:33 AM] Ammon: and hes actually joining
[10/06/2013 6:52:36 AM] Ammon: as a suprise
[10/06/2013 6:52:38 AM] Ammon: lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When everyone was running away from us in the South East we pretended to switch to the North West. This ruse however was discovered and so we decided to 'withdraw' from the world, jesus christ that had us in tears over on skype. I'm sorry Zues but this one was too funny:

So there is a lesson for all you budding young leaders of your premades, good alliances are battling before the world has even been released; the mind games have already started.

Kallistei 1 - 0 The Rest ;)
Which is why we went south east... we'd planned to do that from the start :)

DeletedUser10810

-Achilles- said:

Kallistei 1 - 0 The Rest

Whoa Achilis! if you really so happy thinking that, I am with you with my everything... lol - {{Kallistei 1 - 0 rest}}

yayyyyyy!!! Go Kallistei!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: