Kallistei - Thebes

DeletedUser345

It is with great regret that Kallistei will be withdrawing from this world, the settings looked perfect however for many of us the time just wasn't right due to real life. The premade itself will definitely be back for a future world and I wish all of you the best here, hell you never know some Sacred Band of Spartan alliance could dominate or something. :D

Really wanted to be here and apologies we couldn't provide competition. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is with great regret that Kallistei will be withdrawing from this world, the settings looked perfect however for many of us the time just wasn't right due to real life. The premade itself will definitely be back for a future world and I wish all of you the best here, hell you never know some Sacred Band of Spartan alliance could dominate or something. :D

If you are a member of Kallistei then contact me urgently/immediately in order to arrange future plans, I hope you all remain with us.

awww.... I would've loved for you guys to have stayed.... theres no other good alliance here apart from link's premade ;)

LOL!!!! i just read what i said :D
jks but you were the talk of thebes for a long time now the only people to talk about is DT :(

DeletedUser

awww.... I would've loved for you guys to have stayed.... theres no other good alliance here apart from link's premade ;)

LOL!!!! i just read what i said :D
jks but you were the talk of thebes for a long time now the only people to talk about is DT :(
Yeah, not Depraved Tendencies...

DeletedUser

Really wanted to be here and apologies we couldn't provide competition. :(
Guess its a good thing I never fully left edessa.

DeletedUser10810

Awwwww! soo bad Achillis, we are not able to meet in the battlefield here as well! :( u always quit, not fair.

DeletedUser

I wanted to face you guys on the battlefield man... :( see you in another world hopefully

DeletedUser38652

Lol.. Summer is coming so vacations and trips will be attended.. If this world had just been released 2 months ago

DeletedUser30915

This is so wrong Achilles. i was all revved up to lock horns with u'll. You have denied us the pleasure and excitement of that encounter.
Nevertheless, i do wish you'll the best for your future.

Be Well,

S

DeletedUser

And we're right next to you... looks like the gods have graced us after all.

DeletedUser

I landed on an island with a bunch of these guys which is fine.

But also right next to a guy named FullBlownAIDS which is not so nice :eek:

DeletedUser

Yeah I also have some of you guys near me. I will message you ingame tho