Newspaper Kannerak's Top 6

DeletedUser54438

Whats the deal on Mayhem creating another alliance? Thermopylae ?
This is a newspaper right? Where are the journalists :p

...probably too busy covering Trumps presidency XD

DeletedUser29627

Congrats to HEROES for holding the #1 rank for almost a full hour.

You had a good run guys...

DeletedUser54316

I'm sure everyone is as confused on what's going on. I'll be covering this soon in the external as soon as everything settles down ;)

DeletedUser54067

The more active and aggressive guys of Mayhem were tired of all the inactives and the huge spread of the alliance so they decided to build a denser, and larger alliance that is goign to contain only the most active fighters.

DeletedUser54316

As far as we know at the moment no. I'm sure this world will change a bit with this move they made, so we'll see for sure where thing will go in the next 48 hours :)

DeletedUser54316

I'll cover the entire thing in the next 2-3 days with a full report and changes it's going to make :), be patient :p

DeletedUser54067

Virdian we are currently allied to Thermopylae this is closer to the formation of a WW alliance and the dropping of the former Mayhem brotherhood to a pact. As the dust settles, I expect by Thursday for most of the new info to come in. I can't elaborate more than Mayhem and Incarnate are currently under new leadership.

DeletedUser54067

Well we have settled down a little got the forums set up and our Gameplan and now we are ready for action.

1. Thermopylae- Growing fast, currently the biggest alliance in the world. Have double the average points of everyone else.

2. Imperium- Growing quickly, but are nowhere near the average points of the other guys in the top.

3. Mayhem Incarnate- What's left of Mayhem after the best left, made a huge resurgence under new leadership and now aiming to make their mark on the world.

4. HEROES- As predicted climbed their way into the top of the world, one of the best positioned alliance in the world and looking to continue to clobber ATLANTIS after loosing ground to them early. Although they are down 24-26 they are up 5-10 conquests from just last week.

5. I'm Telling Mummy- Have lost their best players and now have a decent squad. They look like a failing alliance all though they are quite dense, especially on the 45/55 border it is only a matter of time before this former number one sinks.

6. REPO- Destroying the ranks, an alliance born in 52/42 clawing their way into the world at an impressive rate.

Honorable Mentions

Western Order
ATLANTIS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21374

I am sure the honorable Virdian can explain what is going on in ITM now. Is this the end of ITM?

DeletedUser54067

I heard of this before the merge so it is not that much of a suprise to me.

DeletedUser54316

It was planned since we pacted them :). A resurgence of the new top dog alliance, nothing more than that :)