Newspaper Kannerak's Top 6

DeletedUser54316

Probably :). Hard to argue against a good point :p. Still it's a fun world for now but we'll see how things go when something real happens between Mayhem and us.

I wonder if this world will see a WW end considering how many people dropped out in the past 2 weeks only..

DeletedUser54495

Meh, so many people drop out during Christmas period. All those New years resolutions or whatever LOL. But you're right lots have dropped out.

Lots of people get sick of the slow speed. There's about 16 months till WW's and they can't be bothered haha:rolleyes:

DeletedUser18317

Vir, You go on about us taking cities off mummies inactives and cities away from core, that is exctly what you done to us and its your claim to fame, "oh look we have take some cities from mayhem, how great are we", most of them were hains cities which we decided not to defend as he was a mummies member a week before that so we classed it as no ground lost. btw my IGN is hoplite nuke, i am founder of mayhem and still manage to get a decent ABP ranking along with helping run the alliance so pull the other one simmer. and your not the 2nd biggest alliance so stop trying to make your self's sound better than you actually are. i cant wait until we are in fighting range,

DeletedUser54495

Not to jump infront of any bullets lol but isn't Virdian founder of the Imperials? So he is on the same grounds as you in terms of managing alot?

Anyway this is interesting.... top BP and top points clash heads

@Virdian ^

DeletedUser54067

Yeah, it is. Also good to see you here Hop. Virdian can argue, but the truth is Mayhem and IA has shown how good we are statistically. Just look at ABP per player of Mayhem and their is no comparison. You look at ABP per player of IA and their is no comparison for any rim alliance. (Like I previously mentioned while IA started in NW 34, we were a rim alliance from the get-go). If you want me to prove it here is a quick list of alliances by ABP per player.
(take in mind all of these numbers are rounded up because of the nature of ABP per Player to always increase).
Mayhem- 32,000
ITM- 24,000
IA-17,000 (more than a million points lost to merges but that happens to everyone so "shrug")
Mayhem Incarnate- 15,000
STM- 15,000
HEROES- 13,000
REPO- 11,000 (Impressive numbers)
Imperius- 9,000
Imperium- 9,000
ATLANTIS- 6,000
Western Order- 2,000
Invictus- 2,000

DeletedUser54495

REPO are impressive in most aspects of statistics, seemingly another impressive result by them

DeletedUser54175

Oh, hi hop! Good to hear from ya! I'll let you take Vir, I get slightly where he's coming from so I'm not the best one to argue this. Were I in his shoes I'd make the same moves diplomatically I guess, just with a few more bp ;) (A good chunk of MI's abp is me so I feel entitled to say that lol)

DeletedUser54495

entitled or qualified, lol. Two different meanings hehe. You're about a 16th of their BP. What makes you be in MI not Mayhem? Positioning? Leadership rights?

DeletedUser54175

Well I thought we were talking abp which is more like a tenth since we're counting. Still nothing on Hop, who's like basically my Grepolis hero :) Yeah I'm a founder in MI

DeletedUser54495

Lol, hop nuke has about 30 slots or so from BP alone, must have 40 CP's or so overall. Is MI intertwined with Mayhem or do you guys own a particular area? Like I know ITM owns the rim of the Mummies boundary and STM owns the inside wondering if its the same for you guys

DeletedUser54175

That's actually cause ITM are the ones fighting with STM shies a way more I do believe, wouldn't know for sure one of them could tell you that. For us it's more anyone we trust eventually goes to Mayhem while me and a few others keep an eye on anyone new/small until they're ready to be called up and there's space. Won't be 2 alliances forever

DeletedUser54495

Fair enough. You guys have alot of inactives over there/30+day VM's, I'm assuming they are transferred from Mayhem to MI when they say they are quitting/go inactive?

Also I hate seeing people with 0 points in alliances, so this ticks me off ;-)

Mayhem Incarnate
Xenesh
0 points, 0 cities

DeletedUser54175

Yeah a ton of people have been on VM recently, been an issue for everyone. Even IA, they just seem to boot them all that fastest I think lol. Thanks I hadn't really been watching that, just went and booted Xenesh now
Also- it's hard to transfer inactives, they tend not to accept the invites :p

DeletedUser54495

Lol... typical me didn't think of that :D It's always the way with Christmas holidays... people go on VM and never come back. This year seems to be following the trend.

I have a couple players down where I am in O66 that I'm ready to scoop up when they come off VM... with the Enigma merge and all hehe ;)

I would do an update on this newspaper but not much has changed.... ITM has merged alot of their good players from STM to ITM but otherwise nothing that I know of

DeletedUser54316

You can bash me all you want for running festivals and OG, in the end I got as much as city slots as hoplite does, along with fully developed multifunctional cities that can easily fill any needs necessary that hoplite cities's doesn't. Not to mention the dirty play of hoplite nuke that messaged me and tried to force me to call myself a "simmer" so he can go around and show people that message (very low...)
You may act as you wish in terms of attacks and in-game, but acting in such a childish way to insult people on a personal level and demean someone on a slow world is deplorable and border-line stupid.

Well as previously stated both Mayhem and IA had fair share of battles to earn that ABP, starting from fratres proleium to the exiles to the ITM. Unlike us who started late as a rim alliance and couldn't really do much but sit on two chairs between ITM and Mayhem until we merged with former Elysium. We have yet to prove ourselves so I guess you guys can talk until then all you want :). This is a numbers game in the end and unlike IA and Mayhem, we got 300 members that we can easily rotate due to player drop-out in the future to create an alliance with fully active membership. Points wise we are the 2nd alliance on mesembria currently right behind mayhem by about less than 3mil. Our coalition along with ITM is more than a match against IA&Mayhem coalition for you guys to act as we were a small rim alliance ;)

This will be my be my final post regarding Mayhem in general until something actual happens between us to either shut me or you guys up, so please don't provoke any further answers for me on the exterior forum and let's keep it fun and not personal here :)

DeletedUser54067

I agree, not trying to get personal just saying that arguments should stop as facts back up who is doing better as of now. Also IA has plenty of active members, we don't need 100+ members to win a world. In fact it is impossible to win with more than 100 members. Activity is problem only because we don't have enough slots to take our inactives, not because people are dropping out of the game. We don't have many people dropping out but when we do they have 20 cities, and everyone has used their last slot taking another ITM city :p:p:p, that it is hard to save some to take inactives.

DeletedUser54495

No updates :D?
Lol... I should shouldn't I... been on phone for almost a week now so it's hard to. Maybe once I get back to the computer lol.

Vir what do you think about this Demeter stuff?

DeletedUser54316

It's a gold sucking event that should last 2 times shorter.. Can't say much cause I was the one who ended up rank 1 lol

DeletedUser54495

It's a gold sucking event that should last 2 times shorter.. Can't say much cause I was the one who ended up rank 1 lol

Lol! Really? You get like what, an entire culture level from the daily rewards or other good stuff and you get an entire culture level, 20x item 30% more efficient lightships etc. for the fortnightly one. pretty crazy. You must've put alot gold into it?