Newspaper Kannerak's Top 6

DeletedUser54495

My definitely not bias, subjective view of the top 6 Alliances in en94 Mesembria! (Will be grouping sister alliances) Happy to hear other points of view and grumblings if your alliance isn't listed :D

1. Mayhem & Mayhem Incarnate Group
Teamed with IA, these guys have been chomping through the Mummies. They showcase a very strong frontline which leads me to believe they are the top of my list. They also are #1 in points, ABP and BP overall.
2. Infernal Abyss
The smaller cohort of the ITM & STM war, Infernal Abyss are taking Mummies cities to the tune of 48:9. I like their positioning as they seem to be trying to flank Imperium & Co. in the North West by slowly spreading through that area. A recent merge and dissolve of their sister alliance shows their no-prisoners mentality and sticks them at #2 on the list.
3. Imperium, Imperius and Invictus Coalition
Having absolute dominance in the South West / True South and being safe inall of South considering their pact with ATLANTIS I have ranked this Coalition as third on my list. They seemed to be feeding on the scraps of the Mummies but I have heard they are helping them now lightly defend against Mayhem & IA. Only problems I see for these guys is IA creeping up on them in the North West, overall a solid 3rd place in my books.
4. HEROES
Following a recent merge with Enigma, HEROES have sprung up in the rankings points wise (almost 70% points increase in the past 10 days) which places them here at number 4. I see them being very spread out and they have a Western Front spreading across 3 full oceans, lining up with Mayhem. I can imagine this becoming problematic for them, especially considering how tightly they are pushing ATLANTIS I can see a war coming there too. No one seems to be too happy with these chaps. So for now they are at #4, but I imagine not so high in the future.
5. ITM & STM
The ITM & STM squad have been taking a battering for the past 2 weeks atleast. Their growth grinding to a halt, and jumping to #1 in defensive BP, they have had to cover a huge area of attack that has clearly overwhelmed them and has made them lose cities at an alarming rate. The Mayhem's combine to take a whopping 86 cities from them whilst they have taken only 20 or so in return, not including IA's cleanup on them too. As they used to be #1, this has been the biggest blowout I've seen since The Exiles in Mesembria and is by far bigger. I'm placing them at 5 but like HEROES I don't see a bright future for them.
6. REPO
REPO have shown extreme growth recently and have a total monopoly in their area. I also like the fact they are a selective alliance with a high average, as well as they cut off or eat their dead weight fast. What puts the nail in the coffin for REPO's high ranking and proves their dominance in their area is the 9.9:1 conquest ratio they showcase. Damn!

Tell me what you think, cuss at me if your's ain't on the list. lol

Will be updating this thread weekly

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54316

Don't wanna nag, but what's wrong with the top 12 thread :D? Also this type of threads usually comes with at least a personal opinion on the alliances :p

DeletedUser54067

I guess you don't want to analyze your own alliance because then it would be reasly hard to eliminate any sort of bias. So you put REPO as numbe 6?

DeletedUser54495

Don't wanna nag, but what's wrong with the top 12 thread :D? Also this type of threads usually comes with at least a personal opinion on the alliances :p

Hehe I know.. gonna be adding stuff on to this, mainly just interested in getting people to actually look at Mesembria forums for now LOL :D.
Was thinking of also adding an impressive screenshots thread and general Mesembria newspaper... depends on how much time I wanna devote here :)

DeletedUser54495

I guess you don't want to analyze your own alliance because then it would be reasly hard to eliminate any sort of bias. So you put REPO as numbe 6?

Correct P! You catch on fast... ;) Would probably put ATLANTIS as number 6 but not sure as of now because REPO have a total monopoly on the food in their area. ATLANTIS would be an easy 7

DeletedUser54316

Well considering my alliance is backing up Atlantis, I don't think they will be going away any-time soon :).

DeletedUser54495

Haha yeah mate, popped them as swim for sure. I see you're topping the world! Impressive!

DeletedUser54316

Thanks :), but with an awful BP score though. Not much for me to attack with my morale and not much to defend either. I hope Mayhem will finally make a freaking op on us already :p. I guess we have to break their academy first on the south before fighting the real deal :)

DeletedUser54495

Hehe yeah I can imagine you are looking forward to an OP. After all they may take your cities but you get the DBP and get to go bigger! Have a look at the top post, I updated it . You happy now? ;) lol

DeletedUser54495

#127 DBP ranking lol... bl on the positioning. but impressive that no one has managed to take your cities as of now

DeletedUser54316

The list makes more sense now to people who are not up to date with everything going on :). I guess we have to prove ourselves in attack to get that 2nd spot :p. We do outnumber IA in terms of points when we add up our alliances and in BP&people count as well :).

The thing is that nobody even tried to take my cities, ever lol. I was attacked like 3 times during the entire duration of mesembria, and all 3 were troll attacks in the past few days with less than 10 units involved :(. I do look forward to Mayhem finally doing something :D. I don't think they will even target my cities to be honest. But i do look forward to defending my members though :)

DeletedUser54495

Hehe yeah... I dunno usually everyone eventually goes for that dude in #1.... I can promise you and I'm sure you know, being at #1 spot will get you 100 times more attention by everyone then being #2. Either way, DBP will come your way whether it is from supporting or defending your own.

p.s. You have an impressive city average! Do you miss out on alot of pop with cities that big? Usually I like mine at 10-11

DeletedUser54316

Sadly all the attention I got right now for being #1 is random Zeus bolts and EQ from random people in rim oceans with a single city&Sjoerdjens(Mayhem Member) who keeps EQ one city every 2-3 days like clockwork :p
Ye my point average is impressive in a wrong way. I do miss out on a lot of pop I guess once you add up all my cities. But I prefer not to specialize any of them as I our front-lines keep changing and judging by lack of action I got in both offensive due to morale and defensive since we got no enemies close by, I had nothing else to do, but sim my cities up. I don't think I'll see much action anytime soon since I don't think Mayhem Incarnate can challenge us in the south of O55 and Main Mayhem Fighters and IA are too far away north to do anything(Maybe IA in the north-west hopefully)

DeletedUser54495

Lol, that doesn't sound glorious eh, fair enough on the high city point it's good to be flexible... What made you guys team up with the Mummies?

DeletedUser54316

Well, although ITM is losing the current war by a big margin, their main fighters are still intact in their core so I wouldn't write them off yet :). Ultimately if we didn't side with them, but rather attack them, they would fall and Mayhem that has IA on their side would monopolize this world and steal the crown away(World would become very boring as there would be no-one to challenge Mayhem at that point). By backing up ITM, it gives us and them a fighting chance in the south to eventually merge into a super southern alliance and try to go for a crown. Despite the competitive side, there were also a few diplomatic issues we had with Mayhem that basically just triggered our breaking of the pact with them.

DeletedUser54495

Nice! Yeah I agree, if everyone pacts with Mayhem and teams up against ITM Mayhem could easily turn into dictators on everyone, make the world boring and win the crown. No fun in that! But it does mean you guys suffer from BP shortages in the short term

DeletedUser54316

True, but we will hit Mayhem hard soon :). We already took like 15ish cities away from them already and lost none. Although they didn't really make a real op on us yet ;)

DeletedUser18317

Vir you wouldnt know how to hit mayhem hard, just look at your ABP, if i was you id be ashamed. Ranked No1 in world and have that bad of a ABP. come on you are a simmer and we all know it. how can anyone follow you into war when you dont know how to fight your self. Mayhem/MI are coming, we just got to get rid of mummies 1st so we are in fighting range, then bye bye imperium family
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

Good top 6 /newspaper kannerak

DeletedUser54316

Got rid of ITM XD? Good luck with that once we come in fully :). ITM might lost some cities, but far away from done lol. All you did was take cities that are further away from their core that mostly belonged to inactives and new players. You also proud yourselves on taking those same inactive cities by collaborating with multiple other alliances against a single one. I really want to see Mayhem take a single city away from me down here where IA can't help them since it will be so easy due to me being a "simmer" and I believe I already gave an explanation of my low BP :). And I really don't see why would I be ashamed of being the number one player on Mesembria lol. In the end it's better than yours ;). If you are so sure of yourself, stop hiding behind a different forum and IGN :). It shows that you are clueless about the game since BP and leading an alliance are two different things. Just because your alliance got lucky to be near action, mine wasn't lol. Last time I checked mayhem failed defending cities we took away from you guys from your active members of Mayhem Incarnate. Do me a favor and check your numbers again before posting such ridiculous statements. We are effectively the 2nd biggest alliance on Mesembria and you think we are that easy to take down :)?

DeletedUser54495

No response hehe.... wonder what happened? Scared him off? ;-)