Newspaper Kannerak's Top 6

DeletedUser54495

Everyone is so quiet lol.... I'm guessing we are all busy with wars? If so which ones are you guys in?

DeletedUser54438

Just waiting for an update ;) I really like the analysis threads good job guys

DeletedUser54495

Hahaha yeah I should update this. But i need information. That's why it's good if people talk lol.

All I know is that I'm having fun warring

DeletedUser54495

too true mate.... I've seen plenty of leaders boast about their takes, make PnP's on the cities they take, blah blah blah and before you know it they have cities being taken left right and centre

DeletedUser54546

My favourite part is where people predict what we should do next, even if we're halfway through doing it already ;)

DeletedUser54316

Lol! Really? You get like what, an entire culture level from the daily rewards or other good stuff and you get an entire culture level, 20x item 30% more efficient lightships etc. for the fortnightly one. pretty crazy. You must've put alot gold into it?
It's very good rewards for sure :) but yeah, it's the amount of gold spent that would make your head spin... over 50k went in there already to keep my rank 1 position in the overall event rankings so far -.- Not really worth it to be honest when I did the math, but the competitive spirit got better of me.

DeletedUser54495

It's very good rewards for sure :) but yeah, it's the amount of gold spent that would make your head spin... over 50k went in there already to keep my rank 1 position in the overall event rankings so far -.- Not really worth it to be honest when I did the math, but the competitive spirit got better of me.

50k Gold! Wow! lol I think the competitive spirit gets the best of all of us. Do you trade alot of gold from other servers and that's how you have so much of it? Or you just buy gold from the add gold section?

Is this aimed at me. :(:(:(:( But I thought I was the king of predicting.

Lol... poor Ponini.. dreams have been crushed

My favourite part is where people predict what we should do next, even if we're halfway through doing it already ;)

NikolausP i love how you made an account just to comment this HAHAHHA :D

DeletedUser54495

Top 6 Second Edition
1. Mayhem / Mayhem Incarnate / Im telling Mayhem
20.9 million points. Overall average 92,483 per player. Their main was the first to crack 10 million. #1 in ABP. #2 in DBP. #1 in BP overall. Control core oceans 55, 54, 44 as well as rim oceans 53, 34, 25. Their strongest ocean is 44/54

You could almost say that the above says enough about them. The clear top dogs of this world, double of any other alliance group in Mesembria o_O. Their frontlines against the Mummies are very strong but Mummies do seem to be holding their ground a bit better, but then again they are winning the war against them 145-23... and that isn't including all the cities these guys took from STM and all the cities IA took when they were an alliance. Overall far ahead of anyone else, and I don't think they would bother making NAP's they are so far infront. Maybe one with either HEROES or REPO, but not both, depending on which side they want to have a bit of rest on:cool:. SWIM

2. Imperium / Imperius / Invictus
10.2 million points. Pretty low average, second alliance group to crack 10 million. They pretty much own all the southern oceans except 66. Strongest ocean is 56, but even then that ocean isn't half as dense as Mayhem's O44.:confused:

They seem to be helping out Mummies rather unsuccesfully, holding up some cities but not all, not playing super defensively seem to be more playing tit for tat (take one of ours and we'll take one of yours). Still have monopolies in alot of oceans. Also seem to have taken care of those sneaking Mayhem members in the NorthWest that I was speaking of (maybe they listened to me?!:eek:). Anyway, overall they themselves seem to be doing very well not so much their allies the Mummies. Taking some bigger cities in O55 by storm trying to get some pieces of the action. They don't look like they are reaching into HEROES' area unlike their allies ATLANTIS though. SWIM

3. Im telling Mummy
7.2 million points. High average, have had a slightly negative growth rate in the past few weeks. Merged their academy into their main. #1 in DBP. Control core ocean 45 and rim 35 comfortably. Basically only in 45, but control 45 VERY strongly with over 4 million points just in there. That's as strong as Mayhem's oceans 54/44 and they only have 1 alliance section.:rolleyes:

Slowly going downhill. You can tell they are getting slowly squashed, like a hydraulic press and they wouldn't dare flee from the press. It seems they dropped alot of their simmers and deadweight so I think they will stay up for the fight and not flee to the rim, too many good players to do that. Overall I would commend them for sticking up for the fight, despite heavily losing, I haven't heard of a lot of them going into VM when they are in danger etc. which is what ruins the game, so good work on that lads:). I wish them well in this war as I was a little disappointed when Mayhem merged with IA, at least this early in the world getting ready for WW's I thought unnecessary. But quoting another poster on these forums, you can't blame Mayhem for wanting to win. Slowly SINK

4. HEROES
6.6 million points. Another good average, healthy growth levels, control oceans in the West except for O66. Core is in 64/65 where they are doing a little bit of a tango with ATLANTIS cities, but are fairly solid in both those oceans with not alot of competition overall points wise in them. #4 in all BP measurements which is good.

They are still growing well as they always have. They seem to be moving some of their big players into 66/65 where ATLANTIS are. Rumours went around that Mayhem helped them out with some heavy DLU's, but as I said just a rumour. They are a little spread out for my liking, I imagine they would be praying to all the 6 grepo gods that they don't get on Mayhem's bad side as they would have 3 oceans to defend from them against, would make them go running for the rim ;). Currently 19-5 against ATLANTIS in a war, which is pretty poor, but the war is in the early stages so I will give them time. FLOAT

5. ATLANTIS
3.4 million points. A just subpar average, but there isn't alot of alliances to compare it to other than REPO as they are all coalitions. Control O66 comfortably, control O67 but it is so small with no competition it doesn't matter, same goes for O76. Their core is definetely O66. #8 in DBP (thanks HEROES for all those sunken transport ships!) but #10 in ABP which is pretty low.

Do you really want to hear me beat my chest anymore about my own alliance? :p SWIM

6. REPO
3.3 million points. Good average, looking like they are trying to stay as an elite alliance. Still strolling along with heavy growth as they always showcase! Control oceans 42, 52, 62, and just ahead in the battle for 43 against Mayhem:cool:. #12 in DBP which is low but I guess they aren't any big alliances main target so they don't have a solid source for it and they make up for it by being #8 in ABP anyway.

They have heaps of mediocre sized alliances for food up there, I am sure they are having fun scooping up easy cities and good BP. Good to see they are separating themselves from the other worse alliances up there by holding a good average and not filling up their player cap. They are also led by clearly a wise good leader, who proved that to me himself in a previous conversation lol (loose lips sink ships!):D. Overall I see them staying this way, constantly growing, constantly eating, constantly getting ready for some real big wars. I like them and I like what they are doing. SWIM

Safe predictions:
  • Mayhem will keep taking Mummies cities at an alarming ratio
  • REPO will keep growing at the best percentage of the alliances
  • HEROES will move their better players into O66/O65 to battle ATLANTIS
Sketchy predictions:
  • The Imperials will move to 2nd place in O55 points rankings
  • ATLANTIS will keep winning the war on HEROES on the 1:4 ratio they are sitting on
  • even though they aren't on this list, Western Order will get a positive conquest ratio against Mayhem (currently, what, 4-7?)
May add some more predictions as time goes on. Hope you liked it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54316

You are mostly right except that imperials will move to 1st place in O55 point ranking soon :p

DeletedUser54067

You are mostly right except that imperials will move to 1st place in O55 point ranking soon :p
Wait till our 44 guys get over there then we will give you the ITM treatment ;););). Your lucky that your so far south!

BTW about the NAP. Mayhem has a strong track record for sticking to their pacts/NAP unless it is broken by the other side. IA originally approached Mayhem to fight ITM, but Mayhem waited till ITM slighted them to jump in with IA and even set an official pact ending date. This is part of the reason IA leadership was happy with becoming Mayhem members, they honored their word and did even the extreme when breaking that pact.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54067

BTW I have a prediction.

Warriors of darkness
Mallorean Empire
Diehards
Might merge to do a repeat of Western Order but in the far NE oceans of 63/73/74. It would help those alliances to be together than slowly picked of by HEROES, and they would combine for more than 1.5 million points and would be able to have a greater chance of surviving in the future.

DeletedUser54495

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised mate.

I guess we will see which one of us is the king of predicting soon enough

DeletedUser54354

its only fair repo puts in a prediction for you guys seeing as you keep the forums alive ;)

REPO wins the world outright

MRAS will fall as quick as they grow

talk is cheap, come visit us, we dont play to lose ;)

those imperious guys who claim its out of them and mayhem, you have so much to learn. if you were in the north we would already have massacred you....fact ;)

DeletedUser54495

Oooooh! Some action lol... I certainly wouldn't put this prediction past them.

@reproduction I'm sure they will be very offended you spelt their name wrong. Jeez

Also in the space of 12 hours REPO have jumped 2 spots in the ABP rankings. Must be a big OP just started up there eh

DeletedUser54316

Interesting how a REPO member talks against us... anyhow, as I said, pretty soon you'll see about the O55. Unlike brute force, I wield diplomacy my friend :). A much stronger weapon.

DeletedUser54555

No offense friend but I am pretty sure the only thing you wield is gold... ;)

DeletedUser54316

Well I'm certainly not denying it, but it still takes a lot more to do something than a single golder :)