Newspaper Kannerak's Top 6

DeletedUser54561

Interesting how a REPO member talks against us... anyhow, as I said, pretty soon you'll see about the O55. Unlike brute force, I wield diplomacy my friend :). A much stronger weapon.

What Reproduction is trying to say is that there would not have been any room for diplomacy as there would've been an empty alliance member list.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54546

I'm not sure how much diplomacy you need to wield when you're just the leader of 3 MRAs... ;)

DeletedUser54495

Change of topic:

Don't we all just love when someone is attacked and goes beserk, MM'ing, losing their cool etc?

Personally usuually I embrace attacks. as long as they leave one conquuer-ready city LOL

DeletedUser54316

I'm not sure how much diplomacy you need to wield when you're just the leader of 3 MRAs... ;)

Well call us an MRA, but please name 1 alliance in this world that isn't one? Let me help you, there are none. If you feel so elitist, go play EN95 :)

Change of topic:

Don't we all just love when someone is attacked and goes beserk, MM'ing, losing their cool etc?

Personally usuually I embrace attacks. as long as they leave one conquuer-ready city LOL

Ye kannerak lol, happily we don't encounter that often :p, but it's funny when it happens since usually it's the new players that start to panic and lose time crying instead of filling out a defense template and ask for help in a manner where alliance can help :)

DeletedUser54495

ATLANTIS still going strong in war against HEROES... 21-6 our way :)

DeletedUser54354

Imagine if repo recruited mermaids(myrmidians?) Hk and mallorean dudes then said "hey mayhem lets fight" o_O

If virdian wants to pick randoms off the street to go to war without actually checking if they can fight thats up to him (diplomacy will save him:p).

I actually feel bad for your guys, bragging about your multi functional cities, perhaps you should take a trip to mantis' lost cities and from that you may see a true leader who really does put our team over himself:)

DeletedUser54578

Imagine if repo recruited mermaids(myrmidians?) Hk and mallorean dudes then said "hey mayhem lets fight" o_O

If virdian wants to pick randoms off the street to go to war without actually checking if they can fight thats up to him (diplomacy will save him:p).

I actually feel bad for your guys, bragging about your multi functional cities, perhaps you should take a trip to mantis' lost cities and from that you may see a true leader who really does put our team over himself:)

Yep, we are a bunch of losers but at least we have guts to stand up against Mayhem Triad, whereas you all high and mighty group of players show your dominance by going against what......HK?Myrmidons? really?????

If you guys are really that good, then let your action show it too. Go against the best and beat them or else shut up and get behind in the line.:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54438

Looks like Imperium got some reinforcements on the forum :p This place needed a good defibrillation :D

Kudos to Kannerak for that. I also think this Newspaper needs some new articles! Everyone is so stingy with information though :)

Any news from down south? Up here in the north well its alot better than in Game of Thrones ;) We havent had any Red weddings yet :p

DeletedUser54561

Yep, we are a bunch of losers but at least we have guts to stand up against Mayhem Triad, whereas you all high and mighty group of players show your dominance by going against what......HK?Myrmidons? really?????

If you guys are really that good, then let your action show it too. Go against the best and beat them or else shut up and get behind in the line.:p

We could do as you suggested, or we can become like you - a large operation of MRA alliances duking it out for mass implosion.
I think we'll stick with what we're doing, but thank you for your input.

DeletedUser54546

I guess Virdian told his friends that people were being mean to him in the forums and got his teammates involved ;) Also he's what, 50th in BP now?? If you're going to boast about being great, at least have the BP to back it up, not just a load of maxed-out cities and wasted gold :p

And saying you have the guts to go against the "Mayhem Triad" doesn't really stand up to much when you're in the "Imperium Triad" of MRAs yourself :rolleyes:

DeletedUser54067

BTW the Mayhem "Triad" is been trying to become a Duo since day one. Invictus is only growing. Also when REPO started fighting HK they were about the same size.

DeletedUser54561

You have a lot of ''under performing'' members within your alliances, Imperials - I suggest you break it or be broken later on.

DeletedUser15983

As a member of triad on world Oropos i find it kind of insulting you call your selves that ... you guys are not triad material.. just saying

DeletedUser54067

I think that was an alliance that nearly won a world. But dude when we say triad here we mean a group of three people no reference to other worlds intended. We don't need to see this forum devolve into Nagidos were players talk about how this world is exactly like ... or compared to ....
:p:p

DeletedUser54354

Repo was smaller than hk, we were smaller than mayhem, smaller than argonauts, smaller than templars when we decided to fight them all. Heres some more info for you, while we were fighting mayhem we didnt deal with any neighbours, we said, we will fight you all as well.

You are just another in a long list that wants repo to join a war that has nothing to do with us, wants us to fight your battles. Seriously but, we put teams red instantly for eating our food, its an act of war, so why would you ever want us to eat your food in mayhem. Only desperation id guess. Absolutely love how you slate hk/myrmidians, they looked just like you guys not so long ago. :rolleyes:o_O