Kappa: A Penguin Stands Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As Kappa draws near, I come to a conclusion:

Premades suck!

So, what I will do instead of joining a "1337" alliance? WHY I SHALL DISBAND YET AGAIN!!!

DURDURDUR!

Be scared nubs I iz a comin' for you.

And you will not know what hit you. I iz gonna putz on disquise :O

DeletedUser

??????

sorry I am confuse

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Vortex failed because you and Littleblazey failed to be good leaders. Pre-mades succeed much more often than non-premades do percentage-wise.

DeletedUser

Vortex failed because you and Littleblazey failed to be good leaders. Pre-mades succeed much more often than non-premades do percentage-wise.

Jarps a good leader when he can be bothered. I know that for a fact.

DeletedUser

@secretkid Really?!? Do you remember THETA :O

And TheYellowSand Vortex did NOT fail due to leadership failing. Blazey quit, but I was running things okey dokey on my own. Players were just not playing Iota as their main world. We died the same way CK did.

Edit: And name 1 premade that was well known that has NOT failed.

DeletedUser

What will happen when the alliances are tiny 25 max and their ability to reform will be increased massively.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Betsy doesn't have the power to do that! The designers do or does she?

DeletedUser

All of the options in that poll are settings that Betsy can choose from for new worlds.

Conquest System
Speed
Morale
Beginner Protection
Alliance Limit

DeletedUser6983

Black 2.0 was a premade. its now Black Armada and Diazan left, but its still standing and is first in ETA!!! It was on the Eta alliance's for players to sign up aswell

DeletedUser

I think its fantastic that Betsy gave us a chance to voice our opinion on what the settings should be on the next world, even if i dont agree with what the polls say right now.

Good job Betsy :)

DeletedUser

And TheYellowSand Vortex did NOT fail due to leadership failing. Blazey quit, but I was running things okey dokey on my own.

Oh really? As far as I can tell the Vortex was failing since the begging, much before Blazey quit, then you ran off to CK and caused even more chaos and my sources tell me that was the reason Blazey quit.

Oh, and on the matter of naming one pre-made that has not failed I could name 8 off the top of my head. And then there's lot's more that lasted much much longer than the average alliance.

Most alliances eventually fail, and pre-mades are a very small percentage of alliances made in each world yet make up a considerable percentage of alliances still alive today.

Like any alliance, a pre-made is bound to crash and burn if it has bad or not dedicated leadership. Like you, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.