Kappa: A Penguin Stands Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just join a group of friends you have fun with and go with that. If your group plays well together you'll dominate if not you wont.

Premades will always work better because theres less butting of heads with leadership issues. Everyone already knows, trusts and respects the leader or group of leaders judgement calls. Team effort and coordination is also usually alot better with a group of people thats already used to working well together.

Premade alliances that have more strangers or acquantices type members than members that are already close friends will have difficult time starting out.

DeletedUser1405

Mr penguin your causng trouble on here now :D
behave or the fish come out of the fridge.

And Pingu i was in Vortex and you did ok to me, apart from blowing us all up when you switched on that ice machine.

DeletedUser

I quit Iota because Vortex and me were failing. Because Jar told us to attack these guys which I did then he said stop so I got pwned. Advice leave it for 10 minutes before sending attacks when wars been declared ;)

Not gonna happen with kappa

DeletedUser

My plan is to wait in the ocean alone just before (say a day) the begginers protection expires then join the alliance that looks the most promosing in the ocean, then i wont be stuck with a failure of an alliance

DeletedUser

Would you dear Penguin accept aid in your battle from a mere warrior from the lands of the herb garden? I may not be the tallest nor the greenest, but damn do I make your fish taste good!

You may know my alter ego, but I'd prefer if you kept that stush ;)

DeletedUser

My plan is to wait in the ocean alone just before (say a day) the begginers protection expires then join the alliance that looks the most promosing in the ocean, then i wont be stuck with a failure of an alliance

That might not happen as most leading alliances reject invitations

DeletedUser1405

Surely the idea is to make yourself the perfect player then the alliances come to you. :)

DeletedUser

I stand with you Jar! I won't join any alliance until beginners protection ends!

DeletedUser

Edit: And name 1 premade that was well known that has NOT failed.
bit late on this one lol but technically Arise was a premade in Theta and they are ranked 1 now

Lugosi

Strategos
Jar, where you at?

You've got MRAs to disband! :p

I already assigned him a job yesterday, he's gonna be a busy penguin. It would be an achievment if he disbanded every REAL MADRID, for all they know he could already be in there and maybe he is :eek: oOoOoOoOoOo

DeletedUser

Jar...Pweas tell us once youve disbanded your first alliance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.