Kappa: A Penguin Stands Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I know this guys drill. . . causes a hell of a lot of mayhem not just in Epsilon (Disbanded Aegis) but also other worlds.

Trust me, when this Penguin's Feet are Happy, he'll stomp all over ya!

(Until you all realise this beforehand and don't touch him with a barge pole)

DeletedUser

Ryanward is still to succeed at the challenge I set him ages ago... Disband 10 top 50 alliances in 1 world without detection.

DeletedUser

is scientific proof that if a penguin stands alone, it will froze to death

DeletedUser

Oh really? As far as I can tell the Vortex was failing since the begging, much before Blazey quit, then you ran off to CK and caused even more chaos and my sources tell me that was the reason Blazey quit. Well your "Sources" were a bit wrong

Oh, and on the matter of naming one pre-made that has not failed I could name 8 off the top of my head. And then there's lot's more that lasted much much longer than the average alliance. Okay, name 8

Most alliances eventually fail, and pre-mades are a very small percentage of alliances made in each world yet make up a considerable percentage of alliances still alive today.

Like any alliance, a pre-made is bound to crash and burn if it has bad or not dedicated leadership. Like you, for example. I would not pass judgement on something that neither you nor your "sources" know anything about

And I don't see what the point is of writing in Comic Sans

DeletedUser

Well... I'm sorry they were a bit wrong. I was right in the most part though, wasn't I?

Well
you wouldn't pass judgment, but I know plenty about how alliances work and why and why not they succeed. Oh, and I know plenty about you. What I was trying to say is that non-premades fail much much more often than pre-mades do, however they are less pointed out. Their success both depends on the same things. I found you saying pre-mades suck just due to the fact that your one failed ridiculous. Yours failed because you failed to recruit, organize and lead the alliance.

As for writing in Comic Sans; It's my favorite font and I think it looks nice.

DeletedUser

flame thread :p

pre-alliance just don't work, i know more non-pre-alliance, die alot. but pre-mades say they're the best, but then they go, to the non-pre-alliance.

:D be happy, i don't post alot

DeletedUser

TW Shadow worked and that was a premade. Premdes FAIL IF the alliance leaders of the premade already lead a successful alliance. They cannot put the time in to make 2 successful alliances.

DeletedUser

Well... I'm sorry they were a bit wrong. I was right in the most part though, wasn't I?

Well
you wouldn't pass judgment, but I know plenty about how alliances work and why and why not they succeed. Oh, and I know plenty about you. What I was trying to say is that non-premades fail much much more often than pre-mades do, however they are less pointed out. Their success both depends on the same things. I found you saying pre-mades suck just due to the fact that your one failed ridiculous. Yours failed because you failed to recruit, organize and lead the alliance.

As for writing in Comic Sans; It's my favorite font and I think it looks nice.

Okay quick quest. Do you use another account name? Because all I see is a 2000 point account when I look at TheYellowSand in Grepostats. I wish to see which alliance you are in.

DeletedUser

Okay quick quest. Do you use another account name? Because all I see is a 2000 point account when I look at TheYellowSand in Grepostats. I wish to see which alliance you are in.

as a matter of fact he does. His other account name is aicy. You mightve heard of him :p

DeletedUser

NO WAI!!!!!!!
feahjksdkjhfhjasdkfhaidlsfadjslk;fjhaodi;hfioasud;hiufashajklbncdjklsfhaisuhcadofhbsgufabsfghiuaofdhbgisudohgwiusfhniuasdbchadsbfhi

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I THOUGHT THAT WE WERE RID OF HIM :O

NO NO NO NO NO!!!

:O

DeletedUser

is scientific proof that if a penguin stands alone, it will froze to death

:D LOL! Very funny!
I will stand by him... On Lambda. Kappa is too fun to ruin. The first election of a world.

DeletedUser

Yes, yes, yes. I know all about your obsession with grepostats after reading that story about you kicking 5 members because Iota was their first world. To be honest with you I didn't see what the big deal was and think that you were in the right.

I have had several accounts, all the others of which have now been passed onto friends. Now I just log into TheYellowSand once in a while to make the guides and such in my pre-made "Mushroom Kingdom" perfection. I am now eagerly waiting to start over with this account on Kappa and provide some solid evidence that I am a good player.

as a matter of fact he does. His other account name is aicy. You mightve heard of him :p
Not this again.

DeletedUser

Pre-mades are always vastly better than normal alliances. So long as they have the right leader.

I had to build an alliance in Gamma on the outer ring. It's worked because I know what I'm doing.

A pre-made would have made my life infinitely easier.

DeletedUser

Vortex failed because you and Littleblazey failed to be good leaders. Pre-mades succeed much more often than non-premades do percentage-wise.

I agree. But I honestly see non-premades run better than pre-mades. Even though pre-premades are more successful.

DeletedUser

It all comes down to who the leader is.

Honestly? Why does it matter if an alliance is created before or after a world launches? Its all the same thing. All depends on the leader and his policies.

DeletedUser

Yes, yes, yes. I know all about your obsession with grepostats after reading that story about you kicking 5 members because Iota was their first world. To be honest with you I didn't see what the big deal was and think that you were in the right.
]

Well apparently it was really a big deal :D

They called it a "Kicking Spree"

DeletedUser

Not this again.

xD

You make it extremely hard to believe your not aicy.

For example...

On your profile.

Gibbo messaged you about the dirty dozen.

Aicy is a member of the dirty dozen

you are not. :p

Sorry if this is annoying, i just want you to admit your aicy :p

DeletedUser

Silly mods, it's supposed to be against their rules to let out info about who people are or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.