Kappa - Are you bored now

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm thinking about making an alliance for mu, maybe the Renegade Cows of Grepolis, or the Vengeance of the Bovine, ;) but seriously I am hoping Kappa has a higher alliance member cap, and incorporates the alliance warehouse ideaa

Yeah, I can see a lot of Cow-Related Alliances for that world... I'd love to see Kappa being a bit of a Suggestion-Tester World... There's some fantastic suggestions around the Ideas Forum, It'd be interesting to have them implemented into the Kappa ;)

DeletedUser

Im hoping that world war idea gets implemented. The one where you start off with conquest researched and everything.

DeletedUser6983

Ya, maybe that is why it could be taking so long. The new implements to the game are causeing it to take longer.

Just a thought

DeletedUser

I think it is taking so long because they want to give Iota more time to fill up because as of now their is not many players

DeletedUser

Either Way... I'm still getting bored waiting! I hope that 1.23 Version will come out soon... Because that means they have to focus on Kappa for us then ;)

DeletedUser

man it would be funny if we will wait for kappa till december....there would be 50 threads like this:D

DeletedUser11368

Either Way... I'm still getting bored waiting! I hope that 1.23 Version will come out soon... Because that means they have to focus on Kappa for us then ;)

it already came out on beta servers so they are done, they prolly working on kappa already.

DeletedUser

it already came out on beta servers so they are done, they prolly working on kappa already.

Thats why I said it was coming out soon... I estimate, maybe tomorrow or the 5th. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It wont come out within a week.

They always create the forum for that world and the world is usually launched 2 or 3 days later.

DeletedUser

I was talking about the realise of Version 1.23...

I think sometime next week ;)

DeletedUser2663

man everyone is hyped up for kappa lol. im going to wait for 1 or 2 after kappa b4 i join another one lol =)

Status
Not open for further replies.