Kappa Fails - Post em here!

DeletedUser

Post all funny/ridiculous failz0rz here.

Oh yeah - Big rule of the internet: Pics or it didn't happen.

So, shall I start? I've got our good friends from St Micheal the Archangel here today for the show. Today we are looking at their profile page:

lolnc.jpg

I'll point some things out - Honor doesn't really go well if your trying to be cruel to your enemies. Then continuing on, if you Posses intelligence, you can join. Oh yeah, only the chosen players can join, cause they really chose 66 members and gave them a detailed test of Hard Work, Patience and whatnot.

So then you get to this point, it is for the community to decide whether this deserves - 1 facepalm, 2 facepalms or even the infamous triple facepalm.

I think this is a

facepalm2j.jpg

So yes everyone, join the fun, come and play! Entertain us.

And OrangeOpti publishing apologizes for the Icanhazcheezburga pictures, we couldn't resist, for one last time.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos
Me and the guys in BS found this rofl worthy... I mean! Yeah!

picture16aw.png

They didn't realize that it was sarcastic! :D

DeletedUser

If you will pardon my cynicism, I think you might want to rethink your number of face palms when considering the following additional points of note:

The list of "virtues" applies only to future members implying no such attributes can be found within the current members of the alliance (surely a bad start?).

And the final statement is a grammatical nightmare which I will not even attempt to unravel.

Clearly this MRA aspires to standards that it is unable to understand let alone communicate to others.

3 face palms, 2 OMG's and a duck-billed platypus sandwich.

DeletedUser

Here are some details on the selection criteria of BS.

This is confusing for the following reasons:
1) "I havent contacted you " - Umm isnt a message a form of contact?
2) "Cause we only recruit players who play in Kappa" - This message was sent to my Kappa account, so I do play in Kappa.
3) "Maybe someday I will ask you to join us" - Whats the point of the message?

UMMM.jpg

DeletedUser

pretty much anything so far in kappa in terms of boasting, predictions and threats before beginners protection runs out

please refer to all posts thus far hahaha

DeletedUser

I got one for you guys :p

akat.png

xD

credit goes to sparkz for finding this epic player :)

DeletedUser

And OrangeOpti publishing apologizes for the Icanhazcheezburga pictures, we couldn't resist, for one last time.:rolleyes:

Icanhazcheezburga-when words just aren't enough to describe the fail. Usage approved :)

Aicy

Strategos
Here are some details on the selection criteria of BS.

This is confusing for the following reasons:
1) "I havent contacted you " - Umm isnt a message a form of contact?
2) "Cause we only recruit players who play in Kappa" - This message was sent to my Kappa account, so I do play in Kappa.
3) "Maybe someday I will ask you to join us" - Whats the point of the message?

UMMM.jpg

I think that's pretty obvious. ;)

1) I haven't contacted you before now
2) Because we only recruit people who are seriously investing their time into Kappa
3) So, just so you know, you can't join for now but if you prove to be dedicated to playing this world I will ask the council again.

The real fail is that you couldn't decipher a simply message. :p

DeletedUser5061

ta57cg.png

@TheUnit Unlike some recruiters I don't use a premade recruitment letter, I try to have an conversation first especially since we have such high demands it's best not to make it seem impersonal to the player. I have only tried to recruit four players so far (Uncle Bulgaria, jjalsmelton, shawnpal and you) and I was just breaking the ice by BS-ing unfortunately your like few others you just don't get our BS.

DeletedUser

ta57cg.png

@TheUnit Unlike some recruiters I don't use a premade recruitment letter, I try to have an conversation first especially since we have such high demands it's best not to make it seem impersonal to the player. I have only tried to recruit four players so far (Uncle Bulgaria, jjalsmelton, shawnpal and you) and I was just breaking the ice by BS-ing unfortunately your like few others you just don't get our BS.

its a shame he had to post this as a fail. i know ThaUnit from iota and he single handedly fended off a whole alliance by himself. he is a good player. just needs the oppurtunity, perhaps if you guys sorted this little disagreement then he could become a good player in BS, but yeh i understand and respect BS requirement that you ONLY play in kappa. it promotes activity and devotion to one world

but if i didnt think ThaUnit wasnt a good player i wouldnt have been casting favour on him from oceans away in Iota lol

DeletedUser

just needs the oppurtunity, perhaps if you guys sorted this little disagreement then he could become a good player in BS,

No, ThaUnit IS a good player in The Delicatessen.... where BS is only used as fuel for the crap smoked herring kilns