Kappa Forum Personality of the Month(December)

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Here is where you nominate certain Kappa posters to achieve the greatest honor... +rep :p
Kappa Personality Contest Rules:
You may nominate only 3 people
Only players in Kappa eligible to vote on the outcome.
No bribing people with +rep. If such tactics are discovered, you will be disqualified from the competition.
Campaigning is allowed. You can make threads about why you should vote for ________

Timeline:
1)Player is nominated by individual.
2)Player is Seconded again by individual.
3)The player then becomes a candidate for that month.
4)The first 10 (or less) people to get nominated twice are entered into the final poll.
5)Nominations close 3 days from opening.
5)Final Poll lasts 3 days at the end, the winner will be announced.

The prize for the winner is as follows.
1) +Rep for the winner from all entrants
2) Bragging rights.

Creds to Mike62 I think...

I'll nominate Jack adams for fun and giggles.

DeletedUser

cheerrs TK.

ah! it seems I'm just in time for this festivity

i second jack Adams for his dashing good looks, incredible flair and unique ability to walk on water (amazing i know)

and failing that i nominate treachary, why? because he loves OKCadonis so much he can't stop talking about him, it surely must be love!?

also if Pendered ever made an appearance on the forums he would surely be my number 1 choice

oh and fingolfin i suppose...........he is always there
;)

DeletedUser

i'll nominate dragot as a 'welcome to the kappa forums' thing and sparkz just for being consistently involved!

DeletedUser11965

i nominate Dragot for being awesome
my second choice would be...hmmm....auughh.....ehh.......................................................................................................idk? Fin?

DeletedUser6156

wow peoples other person :D <3

Id have to say that for personality of the month ArShark has to be on here as hes always commenting on some thread
Maiden because if i didnt things wouldn't go well
and
Dragot for being a right and honourable noob :p

DeletedUser

and failing that i nominate treachary, why? because he loves OKCadonis so much he can't stop talking about him, it surely must be love!?​

He never calls! He never writes! I think the last message I got from him was a drunk dial just looking for sweet nothings to be whispered in his ear...

Get off of our forums Ar!!! Quitting and making your cities go ghost...I had to kill nearly 1000 LS because of that stunt. (I nominate ArShark - he made me laugh once, but I can't remember when.)

Dragot - because I want him to like me.

OKCAdonis - Oh, I just can't stay mad at you!

DeletedUser

I nominate OKCadonis too, just because I remember how awesome he was back when BS were around.

and Py for being the only one to de-rep me with a VALID reason in his opinion and then sign it.

DeletedUser11965

I nominate OKCadonis too, just because I remember how awesome he was back when BS were around.

and Py for being the only one to de-rep me with a VALID reason in his opinion and then sign it.

OKCadonis, haha another choice of mine. Dont know why but I have a feeling this guy is good.

DeletedUser

Fingolfin - For being willing to slum it down and talk to a noob like me :p

DeletedUser

Treachery - Because I'm getting jealous of his love for OKCAdonis...

DeletedUser

Fingolfin - He always puts a smile on my face and he named a city after me :p
Oh and he's afraid of me too...such a lovely boy

Pytha - Cause she's my awesome girl-friend from BS :) Good times right?

Treachery- He's mental, but has a nice sense of humor ;)

DeletedUser

Dragot, OKCAdonis, Fingolfin, Jack Adams, Sparkz104 and ArShark are guaranteed candiadates, no more voting for them.

It ends tomorrow then the poll will be in order.

DeletedUser

Dang, that doesn't leave me much time to get a new bathing suit :D

DeletedUser

Right, voting today, the candidates are Dragot, OKCAdonis, Fingolfin, Jack Adams, Sparkz104 and ArShark

Status
Not open for further replies.