Kappa Forum Personality of the Month

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Here is where you nominate certain Kappa posters to achieve the greatest honour... +rep

Kappa Personality Contest Rules:

You may nominate only 3 people
Only players in Kappa eligible to vote on the outcome.
No bribing people with +rep. If such tactics are discovered, you will be disqualified from the competition.
Campaigning is allowed. You can make threads about why you should vote for ________

Timeline:
1)Player is nominated by individual.
2)Player is Seconded again by individual.
3)The player then becomes a candidate for that month.
4)The first 10 (or less) people to get nominated twice are entered into the final poll.
5)Nominations close 3 days from opening.
5)Final Poll lasts 3 days at the end, the winner will be announced.

The prize for the winner is as follows.
1) +Rep for the winner from all entrants
2) Bragging rights.

Creds to Mike62 and Jarpenguin.

2000th Post!

People Through:
King Beast
siekerrun
Milantikus
Rudicus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow Kappa, some servers have nominated more than enough by now and we have none :rolleyes: Are you all just keeping quiet now as you know i have this one in the bag already :D

So i might aswell go first then.......

Not many to pick from so this is not easy but....

1st) Siekerrun: For his funny and slightly "ok" bit of PnP on the Enigma Vs Oceans war

2nd) King Beast: for getting involved on every topic on kappa forum (keep it up mate, if you leave we get boring)

3rd) reginals03: now this is no way ment to be part of our own PnP but i really do take my hat off to a fella that comes out and speaks for an alliance that he is not even a leader of. God bless him it was worth a try :cool:

DeletedUser

very quiet in here. few users i think post or even view regularly. here is my three anyway:
1) King Beast: if I could only pick one it would be him. Always has something to say was quite funny his forum fight with Rogue :p
2) Rudicus: does his best to keep conversation going in threads, which is always good, and very useful here where people tend to be very quiet!
3) Milantikus: Quite similar to Rudicus in that he is very talkative, and started his own PnP. Not as good as quality as siekkerun's but Milantikus has put more effort throughout April rather than one good thread from siek

4) Myself: for obvious reasons ;) (joking btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.