Kappa Milestones

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I remember in Iota TCK were like that, top of everything and I wouldn't touch them (mainly because they had Aurave&Zabbi) but eventually they fell and so will -BS-

If you look at -BS-'s social group it says "please tone down the bragging" this is just constructive bragging here

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter if we fall or not, it only matters who we're bringing down with us when we go down ;)

DeletedUser5061

Total Battle Points 500k: 1st -Black Shadows-

33tlbm1.png

DeletedUser

I remember in Iota TCK were like that, top of everything and I wouldn't touch them (mainly because they had Aurave&Zabbi) but eventually they fell and so will -BS-

If you look at -BS-'s social group it says "please tone down the bragging" this is just constructive bragging here

please eminem stop spaming here with Iota....you and those like you said about 3 million times that we will break and fall...sit back,enjoy the ride and wait for that...but,please stop with the broken record thing and don't repeat yourself...:cool:

DeletedUser

That's a bit hypocritical is it not?

The amount of times I've heard "Eminem fan" this and the best one "Slim Trashy" here is starting to become routine for me. And I'm not spamming about another world I am using an example, maybe it's so commonly said because the resemblance is uncanny. I am simply say that after Dazian had a whole subject on telling people to stop bragging and here it's stating the milestones then having two or three BS guys going "Woot!" after it

DeletedUser

no, i am not hypocritical
i never called you eminem before..it is one thing when 100 ppl say one thing and whole diff when 1 man says 100 times same thing...i never called you eminem, you said that we will fall xyz times...once is enough..
and what do you expect from ppl? bragging is for kids-we will do this, we will do that...but another thing is to approve somebodies achievements...so be objective here for one second...dai showed stats,look at them and if you do not have anything smart to say atm, don't spit on it...it is somebodies effort

DeletedUser

this is a milestone thread, which is a pretty standard thing to do in a grepo-world. it's not a bragging thread, it just so happens that BS has claimed most of the milestones so far. if it was another alliance doing this i'm sure at least 90% of us BS spammers would be on here saying 'congrats' rather than having a stab at them (i know i would).

anyway, lets try to stay on topic here - this is the kappa milestones thread after all!

DeletedUser

no, i am not hypocritical
i never called you eminem before..it is one thing when 100 ppl say one thing and whole diff when 1 man says 100 times same thing...i never called you eminem, you said that we will fall xyz times...once is enough..
and what do you expect from ppl? bragging is for kids-we will do this, we will do that...but another thing is to approve somebodies achievements...so be objective here for one second...dai showed stats,look at them and if you do not have anything smart to say atm, don't spit on it...it is somebodies effort

That's actually the first time I have said it (as far as I can remember) so I got the impression you meant as a group saying BS would fail which lead me to say that because as a group, people seem to come up with some way of attempting to mock what I enjoy and because I express myself through my sig.
I am not saying BS's milestones are bragging, what would e the point in this thread if it was? It just feels like every time Dazian posts one of these I feel as though there is some guy going "Woot! we are better than all of you."
and the Deadly Angels insult wasn't very nice either, proving my point in a way.

DeletedUser5061

My last post on this and I can no longer arsed to be updating something that brings overwhelming levels of negativity towards me and my alliance.

It just feels like every time Dazian posts one of these I feel as though there is some guy going "Woot! we are better than all of you."

It's really not bragging when I post new milestones just as I have stated it's done for documental purposes so we have some kind of time stamp for when these milestones were reached (significant ones mostly). Unlike other milestone threads I discluded the dates of when they were reached so when no one else posts about a certain milestone I feel inclined to do it. Yes I throw a joke in here and there like the Deadly Angels it's not mean or spiteful it's just an inside joke between me and Treachery who is one of their members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry spammers but you lot just end up quitting after a month so I had to take it :p

well... a month and 5 days is slightly better :p

not intended to cause offense, just thought it was funny.

DeletedUser

Most -BS- cities taken in 1 week:
The Delicatessen - 14 (probably 15 by midnight)
Dark Tide - 9
(and a large gap)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.