Kappa News

DeletedUser

I'm gonna do a kappa news so I hope all forumers can send in information so I can do interviews. The first week of kappa will be a Point Whoreing or Troop Whoering Phase.

DeletedUser6983

Nice to see another informer type thing will be in Kappa, Hopefully this one will continue every week

DeletedUser

I'm doing it on my own for the first one I just need any tips like if theres a war going on. If you find anything interesting just pm me.

If it dosn't work out on my own I'll open up positions to help me.

Kappa is the premade world

DeletedUser5061

Yeah we are gonna do newspaper called the Black Sun and a magazine called Total BS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos
I'll help if you want. I did 3 issues of the "Sunday Smash", 4 counting the one I made (the one I put the most time into) but never released to the general public.

Just ask and I'll write a column or two.

DeletedUser

that is the day i have a thing with my well you know raptok dont you

DeletedUser5061

I'll help if you want. I did 3 issues of the "Sunday Smash", 4 counting the one I made (the one I put the most time into) but never released to the general public.

Just ask and I'll write a column or two.

I don't know about doing a black sun but sure I would love to see a Total BS issue 1 for the opening day or something. I will be busy though since I am writing up a guide for our members, you should ask Annie to do it with you.

DeletedUser

Ok so It seems it would be better with other people...social group made