Kappa Personality of the Month

Who should be our Mr. or Ms. Kappa of this month?

• dirkkuyt

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • rudicus

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • cabz zii

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Justpaps

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • twizzlerzs

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Congrats Mr Kappa, Rudicus, ruler of the seas, muahahahahahahahaha,

@GREPODEV -at least you could pick them from the guys who are actually playing Kappa server

FAIL

Rudicus does play Kappa but under a different name.

@Rudi: I don't remember sending you a PM of any sort ;) I assure you I only sent one mass mail to my alliance on Kappa, I haven't asked anyone to help from outside it. That is all the campaigning I have done, so you are not being cheated if I win. You are still winning yet :p

EDIT: In event of a draw, what is the tiebreak? Does it come down to our wonderful and brilliant mod? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I assure you I only sent one mass mail to my alliance on Kappa, I haven't asked anyone to help from outside it. That is all the campaigning I have done, so you are not being cheated if I win.

lol! I mass mailed 3 alliances :D

Looks like you'v piped it fella. Since i was one of the 2 that nominated you i am happy that it is one of my choices that has come away with the victory whilst being gutted i mentioned you in the first place :p

Congrats Dirk you are the king of kappa :rolleyes: lol!

DeletedUser

if you mass-mailed 3 alliances then it most definitely not over yet! I have a very slender lead atm, you could nick it still ;)

gosh isn't this exciting?! :eek:

DeletedUser

I can't see it mate. One of those alliances was the alliance i am in and there are only 11 of us there. Even then they don't even really like me, it's more likely they voted for you lol!

DeletedUser

well done dirk and comon people 4 votes i thought i was your hero lmao yous are all getting rimmd haha

DeletedUser

@Rudi: thats a brilliant alliance you have there :p what does it matter though, you're 2Stoned2Care (pun very much intended)

@cabz: bring it on ;) ha

DeletedUser

well it's easy to give +rep to both of them.

But who is Mr Kappa?

edit: @rudicus. will +rep you when I can

DeletedUser

haha i did not see this tie coming :eek: lol so i guess another poll is going ? cuz i already voted and i wouldnt feel it just to say dirk is mr kappa . . . or rudicus :p another poll 3 days may the best . . . well the better . . . :D man win :p

DeletedUser

lol!! Great race Dirk, right up to the wire as you said :)

I don't know if i could handle another poll, i'm starting to spend more time here than i am in game :D

DeletedUser

Rudicus said:
I don't know if i could handle another poll, i'm starting to spend more time here than i am in game
Rudicus pulls out! That makes me winner by default! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This happens Rudy for belonging to so small alliance. If you were a crimson you would have 100 votes by now...

DeletedUser

weeks of battle and they finish equal...
sudden death and they die equally....

Couldn't we have the Kappa twins? coz in the end... Innogames does rime with innovation!

If not the Kappa twins, maybe Mr. and Mrs Kappa... :p then we can have a poll to know who is going to be Mrs Kappa :D

DeletedUser

weeks of battle and they finish equal...
sudden death and they die equally....

Couldn't we have the Kappa twins? coz in the end... Innogames does rime with innovation!

If not the Kappa twins, maybe Mr. and Mrs Kappa... :p then we can have a poll to know who is going to be Mrs Kappa :D

This is the old poll mac :D

DeletedUser

actually mac that wouldnt be too bad of an idea: Kappa Twins . . . i like it :D hahaha +rep for mac :p lol
and next time there is a tie that is wat i would do; Kappa Twin 1 and Kappa Twin 2 (likes how i rhymes ? plus rep me :D ) jk

Status
Not open for further replies.