Kappa Player's up n Gone

DeletedUser

you should also read our front page, it'll enlighten you about deadweight!

dead weight/ overweight its all the same, its gotta come down @ 1 point or its kills ya. so maybe cabz was confused :p

cabz dont take this personally i love u man but its just so fun to mess with well... everybody ;)

DeletedUser

dead weight/ overweight its all the same, its gotta come down @ 1 point or its kills ya. so maybe cabz was confused :p

cabz dont take this personally i love u man but its just so fun to mess with well... everybody ;)

aww love you to twizz :cool:

ahh you know me love to be a bit of a head lol

well on http://www.grepo-world.com/search.php?view=search_inactive&land=en&world=10

it stated that there was 4 members inactive

(please note grepoworld lists inactives after 2 days inactivness)

:pro:and is here to have fun on all yous players that take this to seriousley really needto get a grip

DeletedUser

Cabz: pls post a screenshot with your proof of FC inactives. I don't seem to find it (maybe they just REALLY don't exist :heh:)

DeletedUser

yeah not getting that from the site aswell, it shows 0 FC members inactive

DeletedUser

remember it updates all the time there is no one inactive now it must have been players off for 2 days etc

DeletedUser

Well your site does offer to select the date. I looked at the days when we started this discussion and it doesn't show any inactive for FC
I think my friend that you spoke too much...

DeletedUser

it clearley showd if i knew how to post pics of the site i would have did so

it also showed 1 member of my outfit inactive aswell witch i have now gotten rid of
it bases itself on players that havent grew on points etc

DeletedUser

well as an alliance leader u can see that in grepolis aswell, so why use a site for it??

DeletedUser

because grepoworld i s a good tool it tels you were ghost towns are etc