• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Same rules apply.
This time ill make votes public to see who votes for who :eek:

DeletedUser

Hmmm. so the alliance who is at war with me, or the alliance at war with my allies.

DeletedUser

actually it is about the service to the forum. :p
I voted for you again anyway. :)

DeletedUser

i admire the fact that dirkkyut acknowledges the awesomeness of the Dutch, but rudicus reminds me of a friend names rudicus.

Sorry :p

DeletedUser

Oh I get it, don't vote for me then. We will see who is banished from my kingdom when I become Mr Kappa. We will see. Muahahahahaha

DeletedUser

i admire the fact that dirkkyut acknowledges the awesomeness of the Dutch

Oh believe me i do also have an appreciation for the awesomeness of the dutch, probably for different reasons than Dirk but indeed i do lol! :cool:

Here we go again Dirk. It's like a penalty shoot out :)

DeletedUser

I admire a certain footballer, but not a certain dutch forum poster (hint hint!)

Yes it is Rudi. This is very enjoyable indeed! Good luck to you, may the best man win :)
BTW: Dirk Kuyt has a 100% penalty conversion record for liverpool :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This just makes me picture people doing :p to whomever loses. Good luck rudi, ya got my vote

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12796

Oh Man ,

Dont think for penalty Shoot out, we cant wait that long..time to pay off....Dirk you got my Vote.

DeletedUser

Dirk, i like your posts as well as rudicus's but I'll chose rudicus this time as he always sorta push with new ideas and bring a little bit of "oumpf" to the topics discussed.
And for christ sake, I share half my island with the guy! :D If i don't he might send 200 chariots by mistakes :p

no kidding.. he did it once!:eek:

:pro: you or him, you'd better live up the the reputation of Mr Kappa in the coming month!:pro:

DeletedUser

@Mac: Fully understood, I know you wanted to vote for me really ;) joking aside Rudicus is the better poster, I just wanted the win so bad :D lol

@Skully: CAKE?! You sir have just won my heart <3

DeletedUser

And for christ sake, I share half my island with the guy! :D If i don't he might send 200 chariots by mistakes :p

no kidding.. he did it once!:eek:

Well i did ask if i could free up some pop on the guy first :rolleyes: lol!!

DeletedUser

Sorry dirkkuyt, i gotta vote for Rudicus as well.

siggy4jpg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.