Kappa Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

5KP RISE IS COMING....
Fear us as we will be on a path of total destruction been the only true alliance to not merge or pact with anyone.
TO THE END

Oh i'm sorry what about that alliance Outpost, that was effectively a merge? were you hoping they were that insignificant nobody would notice? :p

DeletedUser

Oh i'm sorry what about that alliance Outpost, that was effectively a merge? were you hoping they were that insignificant nobody would notice? :p

Are you taking the pee...?? :heh:

Merge with Outpost.. Yeah and we gave them all leader rights aswell.. :p

That was selective recruitment.. no merge.... ha ha...

DeletedUser

well I personally would debate seeing as it contained what was basically a whole alliance :p

DeletedUser15953

We do not have to defend ourselves, our actions speak for themselves. At this stage in the game, we do not have enough slots to take our inactive cities. We prefer to take enemy cities. With that being said Phoenix Alliance and Crimson Elite are like vultures. They scavenge for inactive cities or anything that wont fight back.

Strange, isn't it (KOTB and tthoomas) that we get plenty of comments on selective posts, but some, like the one above (and there are others), when it is clear what point is being made, there is no acknowledgement of it :D

c'mon, tthoomas, you have obviously read this posting above as you posted after it, what is your comment on what KOTB said, and then what KOTB did??

Just to prompt you, KOTB said "Phoenix Alliance and Crimson Elite are like vultures. They scavenge for inactive cities or anything that wont fight back", and then he went on to take a load of inactives which (by definition) did not fight back. You are clearly willing to debate some posts. Debate this one ........ Comments?

LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the link on grepostats you've posted, from what I can see dosen't mean anything? the crimson cities KOTB has been taking are from an active player if you bother to check the players attack points etc you will see there is an increase in points therefore he is active notice the keyword there :p

DeletedUser15953

and reply when pertinent, notice the keyword there :D

If you check the dates of the postings and the entries, then maybe it will start to mean something to you ..... if you wait long enough, then any post will go out of date ....

:D

But the key point there was the hypocrisy from KOTB, slating ppl for taking inactive cities, not bothering to acknowledge the reasonings for doing so ... and then doing exactly the same thing. When he attacked miuuu, it was clear that this guy was not active for a while before ...

DeletedUser

guess who's back in this worlld!!!!

oh yes, the A-team is back to whoop some !

DeletedUser15953

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en10/alliance/8379/colonizations?page=0
have you looked at your entire alliance recently by any chance.......no? didn't think so

Isn't it interesting that you continuously fail to answer the questions posed to you, but you keep trying to divert attention to this fact by changing the subject. Spamming like that is very easy for you to do, because it is preferable for you to do this than to actually facing facts. Try to answer the query in the post, instead of just making daft statements.

"have you looked at your entire alliance recently by any chance.......no? didn't think so" LOL - ask a question, answer it yourself on their behalf, and then make a snappy retort on your OWN answer to the question. Ooooooh, very clever :)

Check this one out as well, it is more up to date ...
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en10/player/518818/colonizations

The question you were trying to avoid, was to do with your criticisms on PA, stating that all we did was to take inactives. Apart from responding to your simplistic and obvious crass observation, I also gave you an example of one of your BIGGEST alliance members, doing EXACTLY what you were criticising us of doing. And your response? "have you looked at your entire alliance recently by any chance.......no? didn't think so"

Heh heh, keep it coming, tthoomas, but one day, when you actually make a sensible response to an actual question, we can maybe have an intelligent discourse.

:D

DeletedUser

did that really need stating?
You yourself are also dodging responses one player is in no way the same as a WHOLE alliance conquering inactives'

but if you also bothered looking I'm not in PE anymore.....a bit slow I see ;)

also nice to see the moment you loose cities you simply replace them with inactive cities instead :p

DeletedUser15953

but if you also bothered looking I'm not in PE anymore.....a bit slow I see ;)

Lol, yeah, I guess I must be slow, I lost track of which alliance you choose to be in at the moment :D

- maybe if PE attack SF again, you will switch back to PE?? I will keep an eye out for that, OK?

wrt your comments about my taking inactive cities, I will refer you to a quote you made before
some people actually have in life commitments
, which I thought was pretty insightful, but in light of your comment about me, maybe not!!! :D I lost a load of cities in 2 batches, both times I was unable to put in the PC time to defend successfully. RL has taken over big time for me, and I considered deleting my account. However, I do enjoy the game when I can put the time in, so I decided to keep my account ticking over by logging in to check for incoming, and by taking inactive cities which are strategic for my alliance.

If/when I get back into the game full-time, I will let you know ......:D (SW)