Kappa Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

Top 15

1 Public Enemy
Still at the top, lots of solid players and good ABP stats

2 Rogue
Great set of guys, really fighting hard from the rim and more than deserve 2nd spot
Additionally many of these guys are new to grepolis this been there 1st world and from conversation with them have a better understanding than players who have been around from the early days..
5KP has had fun fighting Rogue but also we have alot of respect..

3 VRoD
Not seen much from these of late, maybe inactive issuse, still a solid alliance

4 The Crimsons
Push overs, never once had a decent fight from a Crimson Alliance

5 Strike Force
Recruited the Infernal Refugees, tut tut..
Could become our new northern enemy.

6 Enigmas Pink BUnnies
Not a very old alliance as i remember them starting out and advising my 5KP guys that landed in the south to move across as they got potential.
Looking really good.

7 Oceans Alliance
I know very little of this alliance, Who they at war with..?

8 Rising Stars
Seem a good set of guys with good stats..

9 Rising Stars II
No Comment, i hate academy alliances

10 League of Corinth MK2
There leader our founder seems a nice guy but really this alliance needs more more, they not really aggressive or consistent in recruitment average points is low.

11 Crimson Guardians
Shocking average and ABP dont deserve top 12 ranking

12 *GORGONES KAI MANGES*
Solid alliance, great fighters and holding there own for such a small size.

13 Fat Camp
As Above

14 Ground Zero
New to the party... anyone know where they formed from.
Great average points, not had chance to check out there individual stats..

15 5 Knuckle Philosophy
US... Back in the top 15 after declaring war on Infernal Knight and dropping them from there top 12 position.. Hopeful we can continue the rise..

P.s I did top 15 not to include my own alliance but because i feel its tight between 12-15th ranked alliance, so a wider scope is more informative.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very good comments.

Recruited the Infernal Refugees, tut tut..

-Only those who had roughly 200k points or more. We didn't want the stragglers or Sim City players.

7 Oceans Alliance
I know very little of this alliance, Who they at war with..?

-Enigma mostly, however SF have unofficially declared war against them as of yesterday.

DeletedUser

can SF manage that, what with GKM and all.

You wouldn't have thought so, but we can. Oceans Alliance has left the O24/O25 border defenceless, and we've already started moving them out of O24.
Enigma are afterall our allies, and we're keen to help in any way.

DeletedUser

Very good comments.

-Only those who had roughly 200k points or more. We didn't want the stragglers or Sim City players.

Ok so please can you explain the case or you inviting kakaraht

Here we have a player on over 200k points with 21 Citys.

Now the nitty gritty..

Only 7 of his 21 citys have been conquered and out of those 7 only 4 that haven't been abandoned.

The player only has 6,891 points in ABP.
and 7,763 points DBP.
All in all this mean he should only have around 48 CPs not the 600+ Cps it takes to have over 20 citys..

This guy must be running, festivals, Olympics, and theatre everyday.

Plus max's his citys..

And i have internal info that he doesnt have any attack troop only defence.
Im boring myself now so ill end there... lol

But if you not inviting SIM CITY players, why did you invite a guy that could write the book on sim city..

IK only had a few good members, Stevieuk was probibly the best and is now with Rogue and also i have alot of respect for Lizzykatm as this is the only IK player ive come across that actually attempts to time and snipe..

Other than that the rest are dead wood drifting in our ocean soon to be swept away. :p

DeletedUser

Manhells and Ditty are alright. I see your point, don't have a clue why he was invited with those stats....

DeletedUser

Ok, this is way out of the ordinary...

Finally, had a decent interaction with another alliance...

I have spent the last 6 months with my forces in my players cities. Leaders need to help all of their players. The role I chose was trainer and support.

Thank you Seki for something out of the mundane...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My thoughts on players with low attack points...

There are a list of jobs in any alliance. If I have a player that doesn't attack much, but spends his time helping grow his family through support, or, resource distribution, I still consider him active. Not everyone can be great attackers, but, they can be great at other things.

I can't honestly see commenting on a specific player, if you are not in his alliance, and don't know what roll he plays...

DeletedUser

@FDS: I.K playing with roles???

They are down to 16th from top 10.
They don't attack or defend in group.Many of them are beginners,only few were good players:Riptroy(R.I.P),lizzykatm,steiveuk

DeletedUser

There are a list of jobs in any alliance. If I have a player that doesn't attack much, but spends his time helping grow his family through support, or, resource distribution, I still consider him active. Not everyone can be great attackers, but, they can be great at other things.

Very good point, wish we had a few of these useful players.

DeletedUser

Some of you guys dont get it RS,RS II and FC are like a big happy family.Guys is FC like Mac,Stoner and Church are all ex RS members and I think there is not threat in the next 100 years that could destroy the pact except the end of the world i 2012.

One more thing Czar is smart leader who never rushes in to a fight without a plan,he prefers to push the borders and be organized.

DeletedUser

Some of you guys dont get it RS,RS II and FC are like a big happy family.Guys is FC like Mac,Stoner and Church are all ex RS members and I think there is not threat in the next 100 years that could destroy the pact except the end of the world i 2012.

One more thing Czar is smart leader who never rushes in to a fight without a plan,he prefers to push the borders and be organized.

Sorry mate but im really confused how this relates to the past 10-20 post...

Back to the point of IK players doing roles (LordFDS)... lol you for real mate
This is a war game and has no place for players supplying resources and that, where is the fun in that...

In my OPINION it should always be played with aggresion.

DeletedUser

I am lazy so i didnt want to quote .I was reading the topic so I just wrote it.

DeletedUser

Back to the point of IK players doing roles (LordFDS)... lol you for real mate
This is a war game and has no place for players supplying resources and that, where is the fun in that...
In my OPINION it should always be played with aggresion.

I play with aggression but FDS has a point, not everyone joins the game to conquer the world "solo", many do as simcity players :)rolleyes:), and others do it to have a good time in a relaxed way and have fun with other people/team mates. If this second type of player participates actively in the alliance and don't spent hours getting the best timing out of an attack I am ok with that, even if their rate of expansion is low.
Concerning simcity players, the game would be much more boring without them :D

DeletedUser

I play with aggression but FDS has a point, not everyone joins the game to conquer the world "solo", many do as simcity players :)rolleyes:), and others do it to have a good time in a relaxed way and have fun with other people/team mates. If this second type of player participates actively in the alliance and don't spent hours getting the best timing out of an attack I am ok with that, even if their rate of expansion is low.
Concerning simcity players, the game would be much more boring without them :D

Yeah i see where you coming from, but my experience of these players normally differs from them helping the alliance or even communicating..

Normally a number of things happen.
1. Dont respond to Attack/Support Requests
2. Dont read forum and attack own members seiges
3. Claim tiny city of colonise without claiming in the forums
4. Lose citys with out posting the just say "i was offline"
5. Make there 1st ever post and its always "HELP SEND SUPPORT NOW" always in capitals for some reason, with no details which city or times of CS, last attack, 1st support... ect. Then disapear offline.
6. Leave the alliance to join a 'Larger' Alliance
7. Activate vac mode go inactive and then grey.

Probably could think of more but this is my experience of these types of players and to be fair i just dont think they worth the head ache.

DeletedUser

Yeah i see where you coming from, but my experience of these players normally differs from them helping the alliance or even communicating..

5. Make there 1st ever post and its always "HELP SEND SUPPORT NOW" always in capitals for some reason, with no details which city or times of CS, last attack, 1st support... ect. Then disapear offline.

Probably could think of more but this is my experience of these types of players and to be fair i just dont think they worth the head ache.

Oh, common ground here I come. I couldn’t agree with you more. My least favorite thing about Grepolis would have to be these players! They never post in the alliance forums…until they need someone else to defend their cities. Unfortunately, their posts always read “I’m being attacked!” Ok…by who; which city; is there a CS incoming; if so, when does it land…. I don’t want to babysit anyone in this game. I’m not here to tell someone else how to play this game. This is why I fail at leadership here. In order to keep my sanity, I just ignore these players until they go inactive. Then I’ll take their cities…if they actually have any worth taking. These types of players also like to complain when they’ve been inactive for 4-5 days and they come back to find some of their cities are gone. In every alliance I’ve been in, we’ve had a policy of 3 days of inactivity and the alliance will start taking your cities. If you’re inactive for 3 days, you obviously don’t care about this game and what happens to you in it. It may be mean but I think if you’re offline for a whole 24 hours then you probably don’t care that much. Also, these players are never online long enough to have a clue what’s going on in the alliance or the game. They’re here and gone in 60 seconds…oh, look they built something! Yippie!

Ok…I’m done ranting.

DeletedUser15581

I agree with all of this... players of these types cause frustration, they aren't even fun when they are on the opposite side.

But the point FDS was making originally was that you can't judge people only by number of ABPs. We have players who are now trapped in where they can see only green and blue dots around, they'll need at least a dozen city swaps to be effective on their own at the front.

But seeing that it is a team game and working for the alliance as a whole, not for their individual ranks, they are actively providing support on the frontlines so the guys there don't lose cities, instead the attackers can concentrate on whacking the enemies.

Yes I'll agree this job is boring for some players who play the game very seriously. But people have busier lives and can't give more than a couple of hours a day to the game. I don't think they should be punished for that as far as the intent to contribute to the alliance in someway is present. They don't earn ABPs and DBPs, just respect :)

DeletedUser

Look at that... People actually agreeing with me...lol

While I thoroughly believe in what I said, I also agree with King Beast.

Don't get me wrong, my words are not meant to just give a warm fuzzy feeling. I currently have 10 players in a post to take their cities. I don't believe in the bell curve where 20% of the players have to do 80% of the work. On the other hand, I will not comment on a specific player I don't know and haven't worked with. RL is tough enough to not warrant telling a player "you suck" in a post. This is a haven, and boundaries should not be crossed. Going back to the original theme... Czars words fit best...
They don't earn ABPs and DBPs, just respect

As for other points of respect, from me... PE has earned it...

That's not to say I am not looking forward to taking more PE cities...lol

DeletedUser

Hi Everyone

I just want to say....I took a PE city and I am not giving it back. That said, I think that as long as a player is active and helping out the alliance as best they can. Then they are contributing . If a person sends support ...either attacking or defending then they are actually assisting the alliance to conquer the enemy. As long as there are alliances, then it is the most efficient and helpfull to each other alliance that will win. The best team my not have the best player. Out of many, one. Any of you ever heard that before.

Tanya