Kappa Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

Woooooooooooo sploggo, go go go, would +rep you but already have hahaha

;)

siggy4jpg.jpg

DeletedUser

I agree with many of the statements on here, however one fact remains, started in a dead ocean and i myself have have had to relocate to three different oceans just to find some action and what did i find when i got there.

:( More dead oceans surrounded and occupied by the top 10 alliances talking war but not much else, lets face it kappa is a dying world, if PE really want to take it, then just get on with it instead of talking about it all the time.

:Angry: I see a lot of small skirmishes and minor wars, but lets face it, no one is really living up to the creed of the game, which is conquest and going out in a blaze of glory when it fails.

:pro: Now before you all decide to set about me, i am not saying there are not those who have and are trying, but lets face it, unless the top 5 alliance really go at it with each other, the rest of will never stand a chance. Things seem set to stagnate and continue as they are.

:( I say the rest of us do not stand a chance because unless they big 5 or so do go at it, there will be no casualties, no breakups no change and ultimately nothing for us smaller alliances to get in on, except futile acts of glory and suicide missions against alliance we have no hope of beating due to their size and player count.

:p It is a valid comment that someone made earlier concerning top ranked players, it is not much of a fight when you have all the top ranking players in the same alliance, again before you all jump on me, i am not saying it is all that alliances fault, those players have to choose to go there, so it is as much there fault as any ones, it would just help a little i think if certain alliances did not go hunting them and instead let the players come to them.

Yes i know that actually happens in some cases as well ;) god now i am doing a sploggo and rambling ;)

:rolleyes: What i am trying to say is if things continue as they are we may as well all join PE and get it over with :eek: unless someone make some bold unselfish moves we are all going to end up swimming around in a same old stagnant pool fighting the same old people every week for for the hell of it and not actually getting anywhere, no wonder they say Kappa is dead.

siggy4jpg.jpg

DeletedUser

hmmm...

To: sploggo...

Actually, it was not ment to be a pissing contest...
Try to stick to the topic and less to this arrogant ps.

NB! To be more punctual in fact, then it is more like two months earlier start rather than 4-5...

In your place I would use this time more for helping out your mates in Vrod. Other way soon there will not be left much to be so proud of.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2) Rogue : Im putting Rogue at #2, this is a no brainer. People say they are rim alliance, but thats where they started and they are dominant. They are much better than VROD. They have 4 players in top 36 in ABP....They have over 21,000,000 points with an average of 349,219. They have a lot of solid players and are well coordinated. They have taken alot of Dimimile's cities but he was far from the core of us. We look forward to them being closer. Top notch outfit. They have a bit of a temper and seem to hold grudges (see Dimimile) but def #2.

Thanks for the complement. I don't feel that I can comment on many alliances. 5KP have proven to be a worthy opponent given their numbers and size and I can thank them for being one of the 4 players in the top 36 ABP you mention. ;)

As far as any other alliances are concerned I only worry about the alliance my next target is in. I don't want to give away anything so I am not going to comment.

Happy Hunting.

SaskO

DeletedUser

Before I give my thoughts on the top alliances, this is for Rudicus;

This is for Alastan:

Jlaws started the fight, no argument there. We attack who we want, when we want for whatever reason we want. You took several of his cities when he went away for work, but since hes been back hes taken them all back and more. We commend you for fighting back, not the begging your leader did to avoid conflict. Also, how can you say we arent in any major conflict? Where have you been? We are fighting almost everyone. Thats just being oblivious. The reason Oceans is still around is we have literally 5 players near you. Jlaws, The Mightty Warrior, Jeff Burke and maybe a few others with a few cities. Your fighting a fraction of us.

So If there is anymore PE bashing bring it on..... say what you want, but you dont get to be this strong by being simmers. I have 500,000 ABP, does that make me a simmer? No one on this forum in Kappa has more ABP than me.

I don't deny you can attack who you want, when you want. It's a war game. I was referring to dirkkuyt, admirable dutchman he may be ;) who said, we started messing with the bog boys. Also, were on earth did I say anything about you being a simmer, I've had no dealings with you??? And as I said, I don't believe in huffing and puffing, and neither did I bash anyone, I don't see the benefit. At the end of the day, it's a game and meant to be fun, and while I will rip people to shreds if they're rude towards me, I don't start this sh... And as to major conflict, I mean, really? I can read grepstats as well as the next man (who, I just notice, has a guide dog and a white cane) and I just don't see it. Frankly speaking, there isn't anyone who holds a candle to you guys and the only reason why anyone (like us stragglers in Oceans) aren't going down in flames quickly, is because we only deal with a handful of guys. I'm pretty sure if 10, 20 or 50 PE players decended rim-wards, we'd be toast in days, and the same goes for pretty much anyone on Kappa. It's the curse of being so far ahead of the pack (and anyone arguing the fact that you are, should ask the chap next to me for the cane and the dog :p ): If you'd put your mind to it, nobody would stand a chance. The best players do, of course want to join you (yes, with notable excpetions). And while everybody joining and fighting you would certainly make for an interesting server, it's just not realistically going to happen, because it would have to be 500 players from various alliances co-ordinating, probably scattered through 15 timezones etc etc. That doesn't take away from the fact that PE dominates the server, doesn't make you simmers (wherever that comes from, I don't know), bad players, bad guys or any other nonsense. You got to your position through good play, wise choices in diplomacy, timing, persistance and (and you always, always need this, too) a bit of luck. BUT it will make the server boring in the long run for many people, as you basically look at it and go: Meh, PE incoming, lets roll over and die.

DeletedUser

Oh my, what a depressing post, fortunately I know many guys in the south of Kappa that don't think like that....

DeletedUser

UPDATE:

-Crimson Ravens and their academy are merging with Crimson Guardians in the threat of Public Enemy penetrating our oceans.

Current Top 12 Alliances:
1.Public Enemy
2.VROD
3.Rogue
4.Crimson Legion Elite
5.Strike Force
6.Enigma
7.Rising Stars
8.Oceans Alliance
9.Rising Stars II
10.Infernal Knights
11.Crimson Guardians
12.Fat Camp

Written By: King McNultey, a fellow Crimson
Long Live the Empire!

DeletedUser

UPDATE:

-Crimson Ravens and their academy are merging with Crimson Guardians in the threat of Public Enemy penetrating our oceans.

1.Public Enemy
2.VROD
3.Rogue
4.Crimson Legion Elite
5.Strike Force
6.Enigma
7.Rising Stars
8.Oceans Alliance
9.Rising Stars II
10.Infernal Knights
11.Crimson Guardians
12.Fat Camp

Long Live the Empire!

A what difference will that make, my experience with any Crimson alliance is that they are weak..

DeletedUser

UPDATE:

1.Public Enemy
2.VROD
3.Rogue
4.Crimson Legion Elite
5.Strike Force
6.Enigma
7.Rising Stars
8.Oceans Alliance
9.Rising Stars II
10.Infernal Knights
11.Crimson Guardians
12.Fat Camp

Long Live the Empire!

Finally a spirited fightback! Maybe you will manage to take a city this time..

DeletedUser15581

I have changed the format to Top 12 from Top 15, well because I'm lazy and they don't deserve to be mentioned

There's a change in list of top 12 after all of crimson branches guys have been asked to join crimson legion elite in order to maintain their rank 4! FC is on the 1st page as well now :)

DeletedUser

I'll provide an update later on this evening, watch this space ;)

DeletedUser

Fat Camp will soon be on the last page if they keep bothering us LOL

DeletedUser

I think you will need a few more cities before you are ready to take on any of them McNultey. + you can't rim Rudi, He is Mr Kappa.

I would do one of these ranking things myself but I don't really know enough about what is going on with RS and RSII, also anything else outside my ocean.

DeletedUser

I would do one of these ranking things myself but I don't really know enough about what is going on with RS and RSII, also anything else outside my ocean.

So?! Neither does anyone else lol! I don't know jack about what is going on in anyones alliance, some nights even my own :eek:

But you can still have an opinion and poke a nest or 2 ;)

DeletedUser

Very true, it hasn't stopped anyone else throwing there opinions about, even the one's who don't have a clue what they are talking about, like me.

siggy4jpg.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm not gonna bother as much with the neat presentation and stats, or include a comment on every alliance because they will still be much the same as my last one :p I have picked some alliances I think maybe merit a mention that are not necessarily top 12.

Rank 12: Fat Camp - Recently jumped into the top 12 since my last evaluation, I believe these guys are the top of the RS/RSII ladder. I might bee mistaken. The fact they are even in the top 12 is an achievement in itself, considering they have 11 members. Those members are clearly no slackers, as they are 10th on the ABP list. However, being surrounded by Crimsons is not exactly a difficult situation to be in and maybe ABP is easy to gain when you are lost in a sea of incompetence :p Hopefully sometime in the near future they will face a real challenge

Rank 13: *GORGONES KAI MANGES*: Similar to FC, these guys are a very high rank with a very low member count. Full plaudits to them once again. At the moment are currently warring SF, which from what I gather is 20:2 to GKM. It will be interesting to see if they can keep this up and grow even more.

Rank 17: SALAMANDER: Basically the last remains of Phantom Knights and NEW BLOOD desperately trying to maintain a presence in O46. ALthough they have managed to take a city of PE, I predict our O46 guys will be on their case soon enough. I do not expect them to last long; either the leader will give up and go into VM or this will merge into Enigma or a Crimson. (or maybe PE :p)

Rank 18: 5 Knuckle Philosophy: These guys once again are another admirable alliance performing against all odds. Clearly I can see Rogue are an efficient fighting machine and that these guys have lasted so long is commendable. Also that they manage to keep attacking and are not on the back foot (12th in ABP) they deserve respect. Don't give up just yet guys ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well one thing going on with rising stars is we are at war with them too. they are working with Fat Camp to kill us

DeletedUser

Public Enemy no. 1 alliance. I know you all know my views on their recruitment strategy. so I am going to ignore that (and sasa) and just look at the alliance as a whole as if they had all been there from the beginning. I will say that they are a formidible fighting force, they have a lot of experience and will be hard to beat. I was really looking forward to fighting them but the player I attacked last went into VM as I was taking his city so couldn't fight back. I'm not giving the city back, but I am looking forward to a fair fight when he comes back.

Rogue just moved to the no. 2 spot today and I have to admit they have earned it, they have been hanging behind VRoD for some time now. with 30 less players and a much higher average, for a rim alliance they have fought better than a lot of the core players. if we weren't working with them I would be more scared of them than PE.

VRoD everyone says they are dying. I disagree. I will admit that there was a time when things were looking bad, but we really have got back up and dusted ourselves off and are back in the game. It is a shame we have lost so many players, but isn't it a good thing when someone else takes all the traitors and spies away. A strong alliance that is back on the road to the top.

CLE suffered a blow when their top 2 left, I know how that feels and it is a critical point in an alliances life. what they do now will determine where the alliance goes in future. so they shallowed out another alliance to plump up the figurehead. Debateable whether it will work or not. as a fighting force I don't really know much about them on the frontlines but I am aware they are taking part in a war with RS/FC as well as now and again making a few internal conquers.

Strike Force sorry to say I know absolutely nothing about this alliance which is a shame as they seem to have a lot of history, good friends with PE, but slightly being pushed towards the rim with nowhere to go. would be interesting to see that pact break just for lolses but that won't happen so I am going to cut it short here.

Enigma another alliance I know nothing about, have good relationships with most of the top alliances and are at war with Oceans alliance, (weren't they once 3 alliances). Would be good if they had more of a presence in the externals, but they seem like they aren't going anywhere soon at least won't be dropping in the rankings.

Rising Stars well they are on good terms with FC and obviously Rising Stars II, (be interesting if they were at war wouldn't it) anyway, currently at war with the Crimson branches and doing quite well as far as I can tell, how much of that is RS and how much is FC I don't know. They are one of the only alliances that have managed a really long term academy/sister alliance and I congratulate them for it.

Oceans alliance once a conglomerate of 3 alliances and roughly staying in the same place after not merging but congealing together, quite a lot of the players from the Tau I think (but I could be wrong so don't go complaining at me), they have held on to this position quite well but a lot of players near the bottom not pulling their weight, they could cut a lot of members and get some new active ones in and start growing a bit more.

Rising Stars II well... like Rising Stars they have a star on their banner.... On a serious note for an academy alliance they seem to have the fomula just right, a dedicated team of teachers with a lot of points and they kick out all those inactive members. note to (enter RSII leaders name) you have 3 inactives at the bottom, get yo' kicking boots on.

Infernal Knights Who the hell are these guys, I had to open up a map just to find where they are. need more of a presence in game and on these forums. where are your voices guys, (and your CS').

Crimson Guardians lost all their best players as a result of CLE losing their best players, not sure how long they will hang around after that unwanted liposuction, will probably fade away and dissolve into the other crimson branches.

Fat Camp ah fat camp, home to so many forum personalities. 1/4 of their members regularly post on these forums, of course that isn't saying much given they have 11 players, a strong group of elite players, loyal to each other and the Rising Stars, can't see them gaining much in the rankings but that is to be expected if you are an 11 man alliance. currently at war with the 500 man crimson giant and doing very well against it. would like to see them fighting a common enemy but given the popularity of rudi's latest post that may happen soon.

*GORGONES KAI MANGES* Ummm. mostly greeks. 9 players with an even higher average than FC's I imagine the language barrier is a problem seeing as they only want elite members. if one of them leaves they may have a problem, currently holding their own against one alliance or another but nothing too interesting IMO.

League of Corinth MK2 not much to say about them, on good terms with VRoD. seem to be at war with... noone. too far rimward to attack PE so nowhere for them to go really. there best option would be to sever all ties with VRoD, but seeing as there are plenty of players there struggling to get to the frontlines and itching for a fight that would be a bad move, all in all, an alliance destined for obscurity.

Crimson Ravens seen better days haven't they. things haven't been the same since the real bigbobtheomega left, leaders doing an ok job as always but lost a few members to CLE again to pump up the figurehead... quite a bit of history with RS due to their stint as the blood ravens. personally I think their set up is patchy (location wise) and without the rest of the crimsons, they would be picked apart. I wonder if Imackay can still pick up that offer?

and that is the top 15 as I see it. enjoy reading the essay folks and please give the author credit when using his material

DeletedUser

Well done sploggo, will rep you when i can, i have been told to spread it around first, i am afraid the Ravens offer is no longer on the table, as there is a new bigbob, perhaps i should have said yes when he offered me his position and account.

I could have shown them how it was done then.

The first thing i would have done is remove the dead weight and tighten the core players and i would have removed ourselves from the crimson family to once again become a proper independent alliance, make it stand on it's own two feet again.

Personally i would have liked to see Mike GR in charge or Vala, they both seem to know what they are doing.

DeletedUser18700

League of Corinth MK2 destined for obscurity? I think not my friend.