Kappa Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser15581

1 for all... all for one!

dirkkuyt... come on, you should know something about RS and FC. Mac is FC founder (joint?) and Cauthonus (or czar666) is the RS founder

DeletedUser

Then why did Rudi say Mac Edwards goes by the name czar666 :S I am confused!

DeletedUser

My poor dirk, t'seems everyone has fun messing with your brain... :)

So to set the record straight:
I'm Mac and I goes by Mac. Today I'm FC joint founder with Rounders. we inherited the keys of the house after Spelaren had too much to do in RL and decided to step down.
Another happy camper is Winston, you'll find him under Churchill83 in FC or Cauthonus on the forum
Of course, there is only one Czar and he's the founder of RS

Special thanks to Rudicus, another happy camper found under 2stone2care in our ranks. He and winston are the kings when it comes to messing with your brain :D
Well we all know rudi smokes too much but sharing islands with him has secondary effects... you don't know your name anymore :p and winston shares a great many islands with rudi :D

DeletedUser

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Why did you have to go and tell boss!!! I was about to start a war between RS and PE!

DeletedUser

#1 - Public Enemy (PE): Obviously top of the charts; their shear numbers and collective cities makes them a difficult challenge for any alliance that decides to battle these guys. You may never see the end of this alliance...

#2 - Rogue: This alliance has one of the best strategic alliance among all others. They attack with precision and won't stop at nothing to expand upon their skills, along with expanding their region. They're in my opinion the best offensive alliance in World Kappa; Great Strategy guys keep it up.

#3 - VRoD: A very balanced alliance, it has all the makings of becoming a number 1 or 2 alliance in World Kappa. Just need to form a more solid game plan and move forward on it.

#4 - The Crimsons (TC): They had one of the largest followings in World Kappa with multiple feeder alliances/academies. Now they're one unit...currently under heavy fire through consistent attacks. Now it's time for this alliance to regroup and get moving forward again.

#5 - Strike Force (SF): An alliance that has been up against the formidable *GORGES KAI MANGES* for sometime now without much success. Seems to be a stalemate as it looks now, somethings got to give...who's going to make the first real dent in their war? SF or GKM? Someone do something already...!!!

#6 - Enigma: These guys are good, but only as good as the coat tails they're riding on...they seem to be the prodigal alliance following in the shadows of PE, might as well become the PE Academy.

#7 - Rising Star (RS): Will they be worthy when it comes time to face a more challenging opponent? They seem to be settling in nicely in their corner of World Kappa. What's next for these guys?

#8 - Oceans Alliance (OA): Nothing but struggles since this alliance came into view, but their still around so that says something. They're set to be picked apart to the point of being vanquished sometime this year. GL guys, try to hang in there...

#9 - Rising Star II (RSII): What can I say, another Academy.

#10 - Infernal Knights (IK): Questions surround this alliance, who are they? Well they're apparently a mix of multiple smaller alliances from the North West Region, they had been at war with Rogue. They seem to be assisting SF with a war against GKM and some skirmishes against 5KP. For a while they had been one of the fastest growing alliances in World Kappa and seem to have slowed considerably. Seems the Rogue attacks have started up again, they may fall quickly with to much on their plate at this point. They seem to be set for disappearing as quickly as they appeared. GL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Since this thread has kinda died down a bit, I'm going to hopefully stoke up the fire once again :D Once again I cannot guarantee my opinions will not be biased or not controversial, most of my thoughts are from the perspective of my alliance but do not represent it.

1. Public Enemy - Well there is definitely no arguing against the fact we are the premier alliance here, but this can lead to problems; i.e everyone is against you. Obviously we have most of the best attackers in this world (barring a few errors!) but everyone cannot be everywhere at once at this late stage. RS has begun to fire a few shots to the south and Rogue are still there to the north, I am looking forward to see how these wars turn out and see if we still got it.

2. Rogue - The closest rival to PE's crown and should not be taken lightly. Rogue have shown that they mean business and so far it is very tit for tat between them and PE, they have shown they are very organised and still hungry to rise even more. Hopefully as the last remaining VRoD cities between us are conquered we can muster a more concentrated effort ourselves to push these guys back. Rogue will be here to stay thought for the mid to long term future.

3. VRoD - Perhaps my comments about this alliance the last time were a bit harsh but this cannot hide the truth. This is not the same VRoD of old, literally. Their presence in O44 has been almost wiped out and the vast majority of their cities seem to lie on the rim, clearly showing that this is pretty much former VRoDII plus a few others. Academy alliances usually are full of inexperienced players and this has shown, some of the attacks received from PE are evidence. They don't really deserve to considered a power anymore, but I wish them luck on their new existence on the rim.

4. The Crimsons - The amalgamation of the largest players from other Crimson alliances, unfortunately the new setup hasn't brought about much change. They still conquer internals and ghosts, and they still lose cities fairly easily. Maybe they will turn it around yet but this merge is looking more and more like a desperate attempt to keep a ranking and not a better organised unit.

5. Strike Force - Not much I can say about SF that hasn't been said before, because not very much has changed. Still the lose cities to GKM without fighting back, and their pact with PE seems to be hurting them as they have nowhere to go; as shown by their conquer page of internals and ghosts. They will need to show more aggression against GKM but they will not disappear anytime soon.

6. Enigma - Once again my opinion of Enigma is unchanged because they are still in the same situation. Talk of them being a PE academy is ridiculous, they are very independent and I expect they would be offended by it also. To call them an academy would do them an injustice. I do see they have some losses against Oceans recently, but they will need to look elsewhere (RS hint hint) to disprove the haters on here (although that would not be a good reason on its own to go to war!)

7. Rising Stars - Decent PnP makers, thats all. Nah I'm joking, they seem to have risen up to Rudicus' rousing speech and surprisingly took a large number of cities in a short space of time against PE. paraplan has since upped his game though, two former RSII cities belong to him :p Hopefully this surprise attack will be the last time they catch us on the hop, but full credit to them for having the guts to fight the biggest alliance and the direction of the war from here will really decide their fortunes on this server.

8. Oceans Alliance - Unlike the Crimsons, their absorption of their academy seems to be working out a bit better. They have stolen a few Enigma cities, but there are more losses in that time and they still conquer an awful lot internal and ghosts. I really hope for their sake they continue to turn the tide otherwise it will be curtains for them; maybe a possible Enigma/RS war would be enough to distract them and provide a catalyst for a fightback.

9. Rising Stars II - An academy, see Rising Stars above for my opinion of them as a whole.

10. Infernal Knights - I don't know a lot about this alliance but King Beast's PnP does tell me they aren't very good. A bunch of inexperienced players banded together in fear of Rogue, and 5KP should have no trouble against them. I doubt they will be around much longer.

11. Crimson Guardians - The loss of their biggest players now means they are stuck with the unwanted leftovers. Another group of largely inexperienced players who are destined to give up their cities to better alliances around them. I predict they will hang around for a while though, using a familiar revolving door recruitment policy.

12. Fat Camp - Similar to RS they hit PE with a surprise few conquers out of nowhere, but because of their small member count it will obviously be harder to take cities back off them in retaliation. Hopefully those losses will wake up our southern players, they have not been tested for a long time being old members of PK which was also unchallenged for a lengthy period, maybe FC can eradicate some of the rustiness. A very well-run outfit that will be hard to take down.

13. *GORGONES KAI MANGES* - Similar to FC in member count and ability, but they differ in the fact that their short appearance on these forums also showed they are very humble and modest, which I cannot say for FC :p My opinion of them has not changed because again they are still in the same situation, taking SF cities whenever they choose it seems and controlling the majority of an ocean between 9 players.

14. League of Corinth MK2 - A small rim alliance that I honestly don't know much about, but Grepostats tells me they conquer smaller rim players and occasionally lose cities to Rogue. I doubt they will last but maybe I could be proved wrong.

15. SALAMANDER - Another alliance whose situation hasn't changed much at all, although one player (Dorkas) moved there from PE because he felt he would get better protection from RS/FC. Good luck to him but probably the wrong decision! The vast majority of their PE conquers have been 1 inactive, and they are losing cities on a regular basis.

DeletedUser

7. Rising Stars.......surprisingly took a large number of cities in a short space of time against PE. paraplan has since upped his game though, two more former RSII cities belong to him :p Hopefully this surprise attack will be the last time they catch us on the hop......

Is my grepostats wrong, or Paraplan only conquered 2 cities, don't understand where "two more" come from....
Have to say it took him many days (and a high number of CS lost) to take 2 cities from a guy 1/3 his size.... :pro:

Concerning SALAMANDER - Looking forward to see what this new alliance will do. They are squeezed in between FC-RS and PE and are not friendly to either.

DeletedUser

1. Public Enemy - Well there is definitely no arguing against the fact we are the premier alliance here, but this can lead to problems; i.e everyone is against you. Obviously we have most of the best attackers in this world (barring a few errors!) but everyone cannot be everywhere at once at this late stage. RS has begun to fire a few shots to the south and Rogue are still there to the north, I am looking forward to see how these wars turn out and see if we still got it.

6. Enigma - Once again my opinion of Enigma is unchanged because they are still in the same situation. Talk of them being a PE academy is ridiculous, they are very independent and I expect they would be offended by it also. To call them an academy would do them an injustice. I do see they have some losses against Oceans recently, but they will need to look elsewhere (RS hint hint) to disprove the haters on here (although that would not be a good reason on its own to go to war!)

7. Rising Stars - Decent PnP makers, thats all. Nah I'm joking, they seem to have risen up to Rudicus' rousing speech and surprisingly took a large number of cities in a short space of time against PE. paraplan has since upped his game though, two more former RSII cities belong to him :p Hopefully this surprise attack will be the last time they catch us on the hop, but full credit to them for having the guts to fight the biggest alliance and the direction of the war from here will really decide their fortunes on this server.

9. Rising Stars II - An academy, see Rising Stars above for my opinion of them as a whole.

12. Fat Camp - Similar to RS they hit PE with a surprise few conquers out of nowhere, but because of their small member count it will obviously be harder to take cities back off them in retaliation. Hopefully those losses will wake up our southern players, they have not been tested for a long time being old members of PK which was also unchallenged for a lengthy period, maybe FC can eradicate some of the rustiness. A very well-run outfit that will be hard to take down.

15. SALAMANDER - Another alliance whose situation hasn't changed much at all, although one player (Dorkas) moved there from PE because he felt he would get better protection from RS/FC. Good luck to him but probably the wrong decision! The vast majority of their PE conquers have been 1 inactive, and they are losing cities on a regular basis.

Hey dirk,

So to comment just a few things, i'd say that PE is so widely spread that the valor of PE players varies depending the war zone. Obviously great players can't be everywhere and obviously some players are better than others so I see those wars as a game of give and take.

about Enigma, funny that suddenly PE would wish them to engage RS, ;)
Shouldn't PE fight first and then ask for support if the fight proves too difficult?

About PE's and RS's city losses. It's quite normal that members far from the core of their alliance suffer losses, it's even more normal when they are surrounded by enemy cities. Shouldn't we wait to have a common front to speak of who is owning who...

With a surprise... well PE has been attacking FC in the past and we didn't retaliate up to now, it shouldn't be a surprise or did PE think no one would fight back :p

It is strange to think that after a first assault, a 500K player didn't wait for PE to come to his help and defected right away. Is it a hint to understand that although PE claims they have their backs no matter what, it is not the case far from the core? Are we seeing the first cracks in the shiny armor? :eek:

DeletedUser

Hey dirk,

So to comment just a few things, i'd say that PE is so widely spread that the valor of PE players varies depending the war zone. Obviously great players can't be everywhere and obviously some players are better than others so I see those wars as a game of give and take.

about Enigma, funny that suddenly PE would wish them to engage RS, ;)
Shouldn't PE fight first and then ask for support if the fight proves too difficult?

About PE's and RS's city losses. It's quite normal that members far from the core of their alliance suffer losses, it's even more normal when they are surrounded by enemy cities. Shouldn't we wait to have a common front to speak of who is owning who...

With a surprise... well PE has been attacking FC in the past and we didn't retaliate up to now, it shouldn't be a surprise or did PE think no one would fight back :p

It is strange to think that after a first assault, a 500K player didn't wait for PE to come to his help and defected right away. Is it a hint to understand that although PE claims they have their backs no matter what, it is not the case far from the core? Are we seeing the first cracks in the shiny armor? :eek:

In reply to you Mac, thanks for challenging my points obviously I cannot be correct every time ;)
firstly I would agree maybe we have better players concentrated in more areas than others, for example we almost completely own O45 now because of the quality of players there but in O46 the new recruits are maybe not as battle-hardened (still they should not be taken lightly if you remember PK's dominance there)

If you go way back to the start of the thread, you will also see I recommended Enigma should take on RS, which is well before any of these attacks occurred :D please do not think of it as a plea for help! lol

I was not aware of any PE attacks on FC, so maybe it was not much of a surprise to the people who did the attacking but it was for more of the northern players who would have been oblivious to this (See our Rule 4 in-game)

Players will always leave alliances, as we seen from a lot of VRoD's old players joining us. Maybe a small alliance such as FC doesn't experience it, but in an alliance of 99-100 players there is bound to be a few unhappy with their comrades simply because there is a higher probability. It may be possible though that the SALAMANDER founder is one of Dorkas' closest friends on here, so that could be the real reason for leaving.

also, @Cauthonus, sorry but I obviously didn't mean to include 'more', I'll edit that out now :D also I am sure because of the high number of RS/FC members aware of his attacks it is safe to assume that the RSII player in question received a lot of support from his alliance(s?), so it might be more correct to consider a 500k player against alliances many times bigger than him :p

DeletedUser

Hey Guys

I just wanted to make a quick post on here. I just got back from vacation in Anguilla and have a family party today ( its July 4th afterall). So I will be out of VM tomorrow.

Glad to see there is some fight in you guys. Looks like im going to start moving South. Its nice you had some early successes, VROD had some too against us when they first attacked us...as you can see that hasnt turned out soo well for them.

I also think you guys like to make something out of nothing. Dirk mentions Engima attacking RS, well thats logical since they are our allies. Who suggests that their allies attack them? Lets not be childish.

Yes apparently Dorkas left, as im not logged in im going by what has read in the forums. I wouldnt question how PE is ran or our culture. Have you seen Dimimile? Rogue and VROD took 40 cities from him....he now has 80, more than ever. So frankly dont talk about something you know nothing about. We have helped him greatly.

When it all comes down to it....its a game. We are glad people are fighting. Thats the point, keep it fun. Sekeriadis and I are happy to go down blazing and fight to the last city!

See you guys in game tomorrow.....maybe one of you guys will be lucky to be on the receiving end of my two open city slots :)

btw , i know you guys knocked Paraplans CS attacks...thats BS. Ive conquered cities with 1 LS , 1 transport, 1 CS and 20 Hoplites , we like to call it the recession CS. So if you are going to knock Paraplan for his attacks you need to also direct those comments to me and Sekeriadis..combined we only have 1,500,000 ABP......

DeletedUser

hmmm...

I think you guys need to put more into fighting and less talking. You all talk here too much about stradegies and analyz about different alliance small steps (especially a lot about PE - like they are something special). If you want to have some fun in Grepolis, then just join the war (does not matter which side), gather experiences and have fun.

I have to say - thank you PE for being so arrogant and starting this overall war with everybody else beside their allies. Other way this Kappa would be most booring place in Grepolis. About their success in this war - time will tell:cool: We all know how to dodge, to send full nukes and to time your attacks...so nothing special about them - what I have seen and experienced so far.

As I have understood that the key to your success in this game is - how active you and your alliance overall are... so lets use that time for fighting then...lol(D)

DeletedUser

A lot of time in grepo is spent waiting.. waiting to launch an attack, waiting to snipe an attack etc. A lot of us like to spend this time having a dig at each other in the forums and arguing debating other alliances. If you don't enjoy this then simply don't comment. but a lot of us do enjoy seeing what our ingame opponents will say to our comments on the forum so why should you tell us not to enjoy it.

on a lighter note. a belated congratulations on overtaking VRoD in the rankings and keep up the good work taking PE cities.

DeletedUser

Burbs,

Just some comments from the peanut gallery...

I love to see when "mega players" comment about "That's the point, keep it fun". After all, it will always be fun for a large player to beat up on smaller ones. Or for that matter, a large alliance, taking a smaller one. It takes no skill for a large player to annihilate a smaller on, its just numbers. So yes, you can have bragging rights about taking players, but, at best, the words hold empty meaning.

direct those comments to me and Sekeriadis..combined we only have 1,500,000 ABP......

My smallest player, with 10,000 pts is dying to take you on.... Now that is bragging rights...

This message comes to you from the leader of the "Training Alliance".

DeletedUser

Yea.... we just want to have fun.

Thats why we started this war...just to have fun.

Alkerman has got the right idea. If we werent fighting we would be bored.

I have nothing bad or arrogant to say about or too anyone. Just looking forward to fighting until all my cities are gone!

Cheers

DeletedUser

Burbs,

Just some comments from the peanut gallery...

I love to see when "mega players" comment about "That's the point, keep it fun". After all, it will always be fun for a large player to beat up on smaller ones. Or for that matter, a large alliance, taking a smaller one. It takes no skill for a large player to annihilate a smaller on, its just numbers. So yes, you can have bragging rights about taking players, but, at best, the words hold empty meaning.

I disagree that it takes no skill to take out a smaller player or alliance. If that smaller player or alliance is good at cutting and dodging all the numbers in the world will not help you.

What is the definition of a "mega player"?

DeletedUser

I disagree that it takes no skill to take out a smaller player or alliance. If that smaller player or alliance is good at cutting and dodging all the numbers in the world will not help you.

What is the definition of a "mega player"?

In prior messages, a PE player that has 72 cities, took 2 cities from one of my small players. I don't think that I am far off in considering a player with 72 cities a "mega Player".

If a player with 72 cities, can't take a city from a small player, he should be playing Chutes and Ladders, not Grepolis.

Sorry, your disagreement is denied...

DeletedUser16292

If a player with 72 cities, can't take a city from a small player, he should be playing Chutes and Ladders, not Grepolis.

I believe the word Im looking for is owned...yup thats the one

DeletedUser

In prior messages, a PE player that has 72 cities, took 2 cities from one of my small players. I don't think that I am far off in considering a player with 72 cities a "mega Player".

What is the definition of a small player?

I have taken cities from large players that were a cake walk and have failed to take cities from smaller players because their alliance stepped up and were able to cut my CS.

So are you saying you can't defend your smaller players?