Kappa Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

No. 14: 5 Knuckle Philosophy Points: 3,891,614 Members: 28 Cities: 433 Avg. points per member: 138,986
Again like LOCMK2 I'm afraid I know little of 5KP, their fight with Rogue seems to have stopped according to grepostats and most of their conquers are internal or of alliances I have not heard of. The tag of 'little guys surviving against all odds' may not fit them anymore in my opinion.

I fully agree with you, we are working on a new plan to boost our aggression once more, since we destroyed Infernal Knights its been a little dry...
We have continued to strip the citys of there former members but there is no fight..

So our newest fight will be against Stirke Force (Well the Refugees from IK) but you gotta start somewhere... :)

DeletedUser

No. 2: Rogue Points: 24,565,753 Members: 54 Cities: 2453 Avg. points per member: 454,921
The PE-Rogue war could definitely not be described as energetic, in fact is has so far been rather lethargic. A lot of ghost and small alliance conquers recently, maybe they are slowly moving south strategically (I can't be bothered looking at maps of conquers) but it is more likely they are being lazy. I don't think the real fight can be delayed any longer and Rogue's reputation of being able to out-gun PE will be put to the test.

It is tough when PE members hide in vacation mode when we start attacking.

You should check your internal boards. I just got 80K BP from putting a PE city under siege and then defending it. PE broke the siege but not before losing alot of troops in the process. I jumped from 32 on the best fighter list to 20 from this one city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@King Beast: Looking at the auto-updating maps I can see that you guys are very isolated. Apart from the old-IK and new SF members you only border with Rogue, and because this has stopped for whatever reason you guys seem less aggressive. Maybe eventually GKM and you will meet in a pincer movement and you will have new enemies but that looks a good period of time away yet.

@saskoutrider: Note that at the start of my post:
A lot of information used is gather from grepostats, even some of the far reaches of the PE empire I had to use it for information, so go easy on conclusions I jumped to based on false evidence.
I was not aware of this, I am not a leader in PE so I don't know who is on VM at a certain time if I do not talk to them regularly. Again looking at the map the once huge void between the majority of PE and majority of Rogue had disappeared I thought the fight would really get going but if PE members are on VM clearly there is still a buffer zone. It would be naive though to assume no Rogue members are on VM near PE.

Nice going with regards to the BP but surely that shows the attacking force of PE if you received that amount ;) also the main point of the story is your siege was broken :p

DeletedUser

@saskoutrider: Note that at the start of my post:
I was not aware of this, I am not a leader in PE so I don't know who is on VM at a certain time if I do not talk to them regularly. Again looking at the map the once huge void between the majority of PE and majority of Rogue had disappeared I thought the fight would really get going but if PE members are on VM clearly there is still a buffer zone. It would be naive though to assume no Rogue members are on VM near PE.

Nice going with regards to the BP but surely that shows the attacking force of PE if you received that amount ;) also the main point of the story is your siege was broken :p

30K was ABP and 50 was DBP. And for the record I did not get any help with this attack and siege attempt but it took 4 or 5 PE members to break the siege including the player that is twice my size in points (happens to be #1 in points).

DeletedUser

To KB..

Last I heard IK disbanned dew to poor leadership, yes you guys where beating them in conquests butt to take credit for thier non existance anymore doesn't make sence

it was never a real war to begin with as they almost never fought back and 5KP's biggest accomplishment in that war was the field day with RIPtroy, don't give your self too much credit ;) in fact it should be close to no credit for thier non existance,

Remember they where fighting Rogue, 5KP and GKM apart from having inactives and poor leadership issues 5KP did not detroy IK nor was the reason why IK is not here..

The cause for IK not being here today was IK...

DeletedUser

Rogue - At war with VRoD, 5kp, some other smaller alliances as well. Like to "claim" oceans as there own. The personalities of the leadership means its easy to find reasons to go to war. I doubt they will be top ten for much longer.

4) Rogue: I know nothing about them and from what i can work out i probably never will

I found this in an old thread and thought it would interesting to add to this thread. They are back from May.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post
Rogue - At war with VRoD, 5kp, some other smaller alliances as well. Like to "claim" oceans as there own. The personalities of the leadership means its easy to find reasons to go to war. I doubt they will be top ten for much longer.

I found this in an old thread and thought it would interesting to add to this thread. They are back from May.

You see whats happened since 5KP took the foot off the gas.. :p

DeletedUser

No. 13: Fat Camp Points: 4,646,125 Members: 11 Cities: 438 Avg. points per member: 422,375
FC, everyone's favourite alliance for shocking big bad PE with a huge number of conquests in a short period of time. This however is a long time ago now in a speed 3 world and since then the war has calmed down dramatically. Since the start of August it has been 5:1 to PE in conquers, a very small amount for either side. (It would have been 6:1 but for anti-timing, eh Mac? ;)) There are little if none inactives left in south (thanks for clearing them up hehe) for them to conquer and turtle, so the PE fightback looks set to begin.

Yeap, it's true, our conquest frenzy is over but it's quite normal with people on VM and many others inactive. Basically only 4 FC members have been fighting PE during the last weeks. When you consider that it's quite normal that our ratio win/loss has dropped. Even more true when we conquer in Ocean 45!!! Soooo far from our bases of operations but in the middle of your territory. Losing a city then is quite normal when you are surrounded by hundreds of PE cities.

About the 6:1 ratio, I am sorry but it would have never happened. I was actually sad anti timing made you missed the window cause I had a great gift for you :p
snipey.jpg
CS... glug glug glug 100% and the funny part is that your Cs was still in your harbor for another 4 hours but it was already dead :p

Thing is that PE has too few players close enough from us, only paraplan and peter Muss are close, all the others have maybe one city close but they can't mount a good solid attack cause they lack they own offensive back ground.
As a result, today, I'm the target of 7 different PE members (Seke, pille, XarmageddonX, paraplan, rhinos4ever, oakenwald, the mightty warrior)
Tell me, where is the proud feeling to fight 1 on 1?
This is becoming dull, I feel my Kappa days coming to an end quickly.

Imagine just a second.... suddenly 500 ghosts in 46/47/56/57. Then your fight would be like don quixote vs his windmills... grey, boring and uninteresting.

DeletedUser18700

@dirkkuyt the LOCMK2 has been sandwiched between VRoD and Rogue since the birth of our alliance so it has been difficult to find worthy alliances to fight (we are pacted with VRoD and Rogue have never really been to aggresive towards us to start a full scale war). However I am will be announcing shortly a full decleration of war against 4 alliances 3 of which are in the top 20. I do not have enough time these days to get on these forums much but I will try and up my posts to keep you guys and girls and those somewhere inbetween updated, I would hate for anybody to go nuts because of the LOCMK2. And one last thing, if PE were close enough please believe me we would be at war with you guys, in fact you can change that number from 4 to five alliances.

Regards

The Judge of Death

DeletedUser

However I am will be announcing shortly a full decleration of war against 4 alliances 3 of which are in the top 20. I do not have enough time these days to get on these forums much but I will try and up my posts to keep you guys and girls and those somewhere inbetween updated, I would hate for anybody to go nuts because of the LOCMK2. And one last thing, if PE were close enough please believe me we would be at war with you guys, in fact you can change that number from 4 to five alliances.

Regards

The Judge of Death

hahahahahahahahahaha:p No offense Judge of Death, I have the utmost respect for your alliance and you, but the stats don't lie. Most of LOC MK2's conquest are either inactives or internal. I have trouble imagining your alliance fighting PE.

DeletedUser18700

@griffin777, the LOCMK2 would quite possibly lose against PE if it was one on one, but it won't be one on one will it, as far as I am aware most of the top 10 are already at war with PE, and as for you saying you have the utmost respect for my alliance, you have a funny way of showing it by mocking me on a public forum considering you are in an alliance we have a pact with.

@Alastan, I completely agree with you and must say that I have been seriously considering banning the conquests of any internal inactive members, they are the bane of my life as there is always someone quiting.

DeletedUser

@griffin777, the LOCMK2 would quite possibly lose against PE if it was one on one, but it won't be one on one will it, as far as I am aware most of the top 10 are already at war with PE, and as for you saying you have the utmost respect for my alliance, you have a funny way of showing it by mocking me on a public forum considering you are in an alliance we have a pact with.

I'm not mocking you, I'm just pointing out the facts. No harm meant.

DeletedUser

I have said in PE that we should no longer take inactive cities or abandoned cities. I want the inactive cities to become ghosts and then deteriorate to nothing. I will only use my slots on an enemy cities.

I have lost a great deal of respect for the Crimsons and VROD. All of their conquests come from inactives and abandoned cities. It is really not inspiring at all. We took 15 cities from Gener, and he took 25 inactive cities without a fight. The crimsons have founded more cities in the last 2 weeks than we can conquer. Seriously, they need to man up and start fighting enemies. If anyone thinks im kidding, just check grepostats. Its there for the world to see

DeletedUser

Wouldn't it be a great idea if by losing a city to an enemy alliance, you would also lose the slot which come with? The case of Gener is speaking for it self... he loses cities but to insure his survival in the game he feeds on inactive and takes 2 for the one loss thus making it impossible to oust him.
I had the same case in 57 north with a player like that. He lost cities to us every time we wanted one but then, he was spawning a new one or taking inactive 2 times faster. While losing all his battles, he grew in points.
If the slot of the city you lost (only to an enemy alliance, pacted alliance city swap wouldn't be counted as a loss) would be taken from you, we'd see the real value of the player!
And some unskilled players could finally get what they deserve: the rim!

Sorry for the little off topic remark. Next time i'll stick to the topic

DeletedUser

hmmm....

Actually I think it concerns more or less all 50+city players - it is almost impossible to take them out totally...in situation that he-she is interested to play it until the end. They can always replace lost city with new one/s (is it inactives or not it does not matter). Also as I guess she-he gathers nice DBP in defending his cities against enemies, then he-she earns more than looses. This just is a natural part of this game...:heh:

It does not say that I like it, as it makes game lifecycle too long and in some stage people just start to loose interests in certain worlds and move over to new ones - where all starts once again (in the begining it is always much more interesting, as after taking some player's city/s, you will eliminate her-him from the game totally and this makes it fun for all of us (I hope atleast)).

I guess behind comers are always more motivated in gatching leader - I guess it makes game for them more interesting than for leader (for them it is just constant defending - not so straight forward goals to be achived....only in gase that main goal is not to rule the world alone).

Anyway, I hope that who ever will be the leader, they will be motivated to expand and to fight with the rest....as they will be challanged:pro:

DeletedUser

Well not sure exactly how it happen, someone has likely disbanded above us..

But as a Result im very proud to see 5KP enter the top 12.

DeletedUser

Fat Camp lost two big players to PE so you went up and FC went down....

DeletedUser

This sucks...!!!
Czar has left the game and now Mac and rounders have joined the enemy. :(
I don't see any resistance in south anymore.

DeletedUser

New rankings

1 Public Enemy points:61481272 players:94 av.points:654056
2 The Crimson Elite points:27757805 players:96 av.points:289144
3 Rogue points:27500360 players:50 av.points:550007
4 Strike Force points:20421610 players:84 av.points:243114
5 VRoD points:18713339 players:58 av.points:322644
6 Rising Stars points:13299851 players:39 av.points:341022
7 Rising Stars II points:11328274 players:73 av.points:155182
8 Oceans Alliance points:11304132 players:52 av.points:217387
9 Enigma points:11048889 players:24 av.points:460370
10 L.o.C MK2 points:8511873 players:51 av.points:166899