Kappa Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

:pro:

Dawg ttoomas u trash u suck, so what atleast we conquer r inactives PE is the BIGGEST of space in the world half of ur alliance is inactive and u dont even realize it!!

we cant conquer any cause the moment there out you lot are all ready there im not sure whats sadder the fact you guys struggle to conquer anything active or the fact you actually have someone sitting at there computer constantly clicking just to find out when there out of vm or not

DeletedUser

Haha, well said ^^ mate. Phoenix struggle to understand that attacks go before the CS lands and not after so they kill their own CS, good job PA, keep it up.

DeletedUser

haahahah u PE idiots r so funny, Fell33 is i remember right there was a point in time were PA took about 8 of ur citys in a week PE is all talk no skill.

DeletedUser

haahahah u PE idiots r so funny, Fell33 is i remember right there was a point in time were PA took about 8 of ur citys in a week PE is all talk no skill.

some people actually have in life commitments only thing iv seen you do is throw abuse nothing in game actually backing it up though (SW)

and PE are idiots?
The thing i will laugh at till the day i die was 3 of your members attempting a cs on one of my towns first one failed then all his support was in my harbour to sink your other 2 alliance members cs attempts :D easy bp especially when its not my troops being wasted because of your alliances miss-hap

DeletedUser15953

we cant conquer any cause the moment there out you lot are all ready there im not sure whats sadder the fact you guys struggle to conquer anything active or the fact you actually have someone sitting at there computer constantly clicking just to find out when there out of vm or not

Really? I think KOTB disagrees with you, because he says that "We [PE]control the core of Kappa ( O45/O55/O35/O34/O44/O54/O46/)", while you are saying that PA have all of your inactives. Who is right, and who is wrong here. Please discuss and then let us know :)

And Fell putting down the PA attack capabilities. This is the same Fell who led a charge down to oc25, and then just as quickly, back up to oc24.

Look, guys, what is the point of dissing one another? PA has been an attacking force, if you compare our size against PE players sizes, and then look at the ABP rankings, you will see what I mean. The last few months, we were up against sekr in oc35, with a smattering of cities there. Sekeriadis is/was a brilliant player, and the only way to fight him was to build up our city numbers in the area. Now, we are all looking at the PE WWs, and their inexorable march up to the final levels. The only way to hope to fight that was to move closer to their WW cities, and then attempt an assault on them. We are doing that, or if we do not manage, we will go down fighting.

You guys have had the upper hand for a very long time, and it is very easy to look down with haughty disdain at the smaller guys trying different tactics to keep their alliance alive. Right now we are taking a pounding on our front lines, because, contrary to the claim from KOTB, we have a big player, who is also a very good player, Tisophene, in amongst our cities. We had a truce with him for a long time, and recently he switched to PE and started hitting us in our centre. Our defences are in disarray, we are trying to take back our WW from Tis, at the same time as make attempts on your cities, fight the front lines, keep the expansion going, etc etc. We have made attempts on PE WW cities, we had a CS in there as well. I had a message from your players claiming that there was no point even trying for your cities, as we had no chance. But we landed a CS, and even if you will not admit it, that in itself was an accomplishment. I was told in a message that our attacks on PE WW cities would be forgotten in an hour. Lol. We landed a CS. It was there for over 2 hours. and 12 hours later, I am being targeted to teach me a lesson. It taught me a lesson - I upset PE :D Excellent :D

Our growth has consistently been through conquest. Someone said up there that we are founding cities instead. Lol. What a stupid claim to make, at this stage of the world. Maybe it happens here and there, but to even try to make this point ... clutching at straws here :D Conquest of inactives has for sure been happening more and more recently, but this is from everyone, and the fact that we have got near enough to the PE WWs to make an attempt on them shows the value of keeping your inactives clean.

And final point - you openly admit that your players have NOT been taking inactives because they have been too busy building up your WW's. So .... define Sim City players to me please :D

SR

DeletedUser15953

It has been a while since I have made a post on the forum, but I will make this a very blunt response.

90 of our 100 members are green and active.

Heh heh, Sorry, I did not mean to post again, the last one was long enough. But I will pick this text from the rest of KOTB's posting only, to save time, I am supposed to be working after all ....

90 out of 100 members are green? Easy to do, when you kick out all the inactives, absorb SF, take Tis, and generally carry on doing what you have been doing since ... when was it ... March whatever :D There is no argument, I would defy you KOTB to deny that a huge part of PE expansion has been through active poaching of top players in the other alliances.

PE are indeed the #1 alliance. But you have only been kept going due to your steady influx of emigres. Lol. Then the alliances those players belonged to founder, crash and burn, and you chortle gleefully, pointing and laughing.

DeletedUser15953

They can talk on their profiles how they fight "The Mighty PE War Machine" but it is all BS. Our alliance has dedicated skilled players who work as a team.

Aaarghh, this just can't be ignored! "The Mighty PE War Machine"???????? OMG. You serious? Your machine was foundering, stalled. The boost you have had has been from SF members who jumped on your bandwagon when one of their members was talked into derailing their WWs by joining you, and after that, rather than fight you, SF came to an agreement where you kicked out a whole bunch of your inactives and took SF in instead. It is these guys, who have injected new vim into this aforementioned "Fighting Machine". What would really be funny would be if all the new joiners banded together, and left the original "Mighty PE war machine" to fight for itself :D OMG, would THAT be funny to see, whatever was left would just vanish in a blue hazy puff of smoke ..... :)

DeletedUser15953

Lol, I noticed on stats that PE are now taking their inactives. So, it seems that PA aren't all already there (tthoomas), and PE do actually have slots and resources. Glad to see that they have stopped their really aggressive activity of making resources and sending them to the WWs ...... or have they ..... :D

DeletedUser24318

talk too much

Lol, I noticed on stats that PE are now taking their inactives. So, it seems that PA aren't all already there (tthoomas), and PE do actually have slots and resources. Glad to see that they have stopped their really aggressive activity of making resources and sending them to the WWs ...... or have they ..... :D

Strange. You give all the impressions of utmost self-confidence and yet you talk so much. Why are you eating yourself?

From my humble perspective your alliance jumps as a mosquito around an elephant for what now, some ± 6 months and oh my, you landed a CS, big deal. You say one ex-player, Sekeriadis held you for months, and right now another one Tisophene, brings chaos to your front lines? Again from my perspective, in both cases, million plus points players alone hold a 30 million points alliance in gridlock? So you were forced to take more cities? Please...

Sorry to say dude, but your words are your biggest enemies. Maybe you should stop flooding the thread with posts ...

Face the truth: your alliance is based on 2 big frustrations: one, from the time when a single PE - now ex-player, has been fighting and killing your alliance and I mean ALL of you... and two, erwin_ng and Formingus anger with PE: both of whom have been chased across oceans and across alliances by PE since the beginning of their stay in Kappa: how many alliances they have changed in order to save their neck from PE? Too many... Finally settling with Enigma, thanx to which they were kept alive - allowed to grow to million plus points and then they struck the knife to this Alliance only to strike back at PE... One day, SeeRider, they will do the same to you ...

From an ex-PE player, still loyal and still thinking of his former comrades ...

DeletedUser

Our growth has consistently been through conquest. Someone said up there that we are founding cities instead. Lol. What a stupid claim to make, at this stage of the world. Maybe it happens here and there, but to even try to make this point ... clutching at straws here SR

LOL are you mad? I could quite happily name numerous players in your alliance that have founded more than you have conquered

I'v recently started up north fighting 5 KP and i'v had more fun with some of there guys over 2 weeks than your alliance in about 5 months

attacking force? I took 3 cities from an active player with no resistance not even a counter attack I took one yesterday sure it got taken back but it took about 10 of your guys to try, the original owner of the city decided to send 550 ls as support all I can say is have fun rebuilding the large majority of them that died pointlessly :p

DeletedUser15953

OK, name them. And while you are at it, check this out ...
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en10/player/518818/colonizations

Lol, we are working hard trying to find ways to cope with the challenges we have on us. I love the fact that you are so ready to criticise, but what did you do when your WWs were interrupted by a defection from SF to PE???? Did you fight back? did you rally around? Did you heck! You all wimped out and jumped ship en masse, as many as you could, PE even removed a whole bunch of their inactives to accommodate you.

Yes, Strike Force, when faced by the defection of one of their players to a supposed ally, PE, and as it turns out, the player who originally defected was coerced by PE to do so, and that to interrupt the SF WW building (and SF were in the lead at that point) - well, normally this would be taken as an act of war. So what did #2 alliance do to #1 alliance as retaliation? Heh heh heh. You ran, with war paint put on, blood-curdling screams, axes, swords and arrows in their thousands ..... straight into their arms. Very brave.

And you have the gall to criticise us :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tthoomas, heheeehe u still suck all i gotta say peace out!!!!!

DeletedUser15953

You say one ex-player, Sekeriadis held you for months, and right now another one Tisophene, brings chaos to your front lines? Again from my perspective, in both cases, million plus points players alone hold a 30 million points alliance in gridlock? So you were forced to take more cities? Please...

Lol, I think you underestimate the playing qualities of both of the above players. You are the second person to question our fight with Sekeriadis, and how effective a player Tisophene is. Just thank your lucky stars that they were not fighting you. I have stated above, and I am sure other players who have actually fought these guys, will agree that the attack buildup of sekeriadis was amazing, and the timing that Tis manages on his planned attacks is almost flawless.

Heh heh, you are funny though. "your alliance is based on 2 big frustrations" - what an insight, how brilliant of you to sum a year's worth of play from an alliance, . NOT! :D And as for flooding the thread - compared to you, yes, I guess I am. But the sense that you put into that statement sums up the sense that you have put in your whole post.

DeletedUser

tthoomas, heheeehe u still suck all i gotta say peace out!!!!!

hahaha who do you think are? crawl back under your rock and come back when you have the IQ to know what any of us here are talking about :p

DeletedUser

tthoomas i know who i am, i dont know u in game lol never heard of u

DeletedUser

do you spend most of your time talking out your tuckus?

that's cause your fighting a lot more south than me...........just as well in your case eh ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15953

DeletedUser

5KP RISE IS COMING....

Hold this space..... No Merges, No Pacts, No Friends....... Plenty of enemys 5KP till the END..

We may have been quiet of late and been stripped of a few inactives citys but as many will know the HARDCORE of 5KP are strong as eva.

After some serious RL (WORK) Commitments, The 5KP leadership is back into full action and strong as every......
Fear us as we will be on a path of total destruction been the only true alliance to not merge or pact with anyone.

TO THE END