Kappa Wars

DeletedUser

As far as I can tell there is a need for a war tab in this forum, there are so many going on (VRoD vs. PE, Rogue vs PE, Fat Camp vs the entire Crimsons, Ravens especially). Heck even War Path ranked 39, has managed to be at war with the Crimson alliances in O76.

Rather than spam the Top 15 alliances thread we might aswell have this here.

Like Dirk i am also a self confessed PnP nightmare so lets make this simple (so crims can understand it) :p

So are PE really at war with VRoD? Did i hear right that PE have declared war on all Kappa? If this is the case then i think most other alliances around VRoD should offer their support since PE pose a threat to us all.

Discuss your wars peoples and lets breath life into kappa's forum :pro:

DeletedUser

Yes we are at war with VRoD and are technically at war with everyone, barring Enigma and Strike Force. However due to geographical limitations we cannot obviously reach everyone, but most major alliances are listed as enemy.
Think of it as an expansion to the theory of 'If it ain't blue or green, consider it red'

DeletedUser

I do know that whoever left kappa, "because there was nothing happening", will be kicking themselves right now. :)

I don't know what the official story is, but PE broke off their pact with VRoD a few weeks ago and several cities have traded hands between the two alliances.

Unofficially I have heard rumors and seen copies of messages claiming it was Public Enemy vs. Kappa. No restitution given. Then the aforementioned events occurred, So yeah I guess we are at war. :pro:

Then there is the blood raven war I'm not so sure about who is on who's side there, but the Crimson's have lost a lot of cities in the last couple of weeks to various alliances. I guess people just don't like the Crimsons. I'm sure they could be a very effective fighting force if they wanted to be but I figure it is quite hard making claims with over 3 lines of tabs in the forum. :p

Also I have no idea what is going on in the west. Wasn't someone making a move on the Oceans branch of alliances?

And when are Rising Stars going to step forward as one of the largest alliances and actually make a stand? They have 2 alliances in the top 12 and haven't as far as I can tell, ever done anything.

DeletedUser

this is what i currently getting from the forums.

Rogue - Infernal Knights (IK, never really heard of them seem to have appeared out of nowhere)
PE - VRoD (VRoD gets help from Rogue)
Enigma+PE - oceans whatever (guess who's winning xD)
PE - NEW BLOOD (new blood = ex phantoms)
RS+RSII+FC - crimsons (FC doing alot of conquering in the south east part of crimson territory) (crimsons also have the occasional claim from PE to deal with)

so yeah PE is basicly fighting everybody except Enigma and Strike Force

DeletedUser

Dude RS started the Crimsons fight and they fighted Brotherhood,u keep talking about FC(No offence FC and Stoner)but the truth is that RS fights to,but the leader MR.Czar666 believes in pushing the borders so the war is slow

DeletedUser

I think we will meet when the huge wall of Crimsons is out of the way

DeletedUser13716

If we Crimsons get more training of new players and organization of experienced ones, that wall won't fall.

DeletedUser

that wall is up and running now for a long time, u have had the time, u really dont need anymore members u guys got more then enough.

just learn to attack and it will be alot easier for u guys, also support comes after attack

DeletedUser

If you guys are so great then try expanding that wall outwards, then you will get respect!

DeletedUser15581

And when are Rising Stars going to step forward as one of the largest alliances and actually make a stand? They have 2 alliances in the top 12 and haven't as far as I can tell, ever done anything.

do you actually check grepostats... or check the latest conquests?
we took out the alliance brotherhood before anyone could notice and pretty much the same is happening to persian rampage, then there is the illyrians elite in the south.

as for the top 12 alliances... we are at war with crimsons, and given the borders we share with them, a lot of cities have been conquered. 20 cities have been conquered by RS alone in the month of May... while losing just 1 ! :cool: (putting up their links is complicated due to the sheer number of the alliances :D)

I didn't feel like doing additional hard work of flipping through the pages of grepostats given the amount of cities we do conquer to go back further in history (beyond may) or start accounting for RS 2.

next time, have a look around before making public statements :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you know me to well twizz haha i play for fun hehe i dont tae this game to seriousley i enjoy having a laugh with people

what can i say i am scottish haha

and us scots love a god battle

DeletedUser

Seems that PE and the Crimsons are fighting every alliance around them.I am thinking of declaring war on the crimsons my self

DeletedUser

Seems that PE and the Crimsons are fighting every alliance around them.I am thinking of declaring war on the crimsons my self

you guys are miles out of the wae of most crimsons haha

go for it declair all you like

and us crimsons are loyal to pacts etc we do not fight everyone just the aggreser :):)

DeletedUser

oh... hell no. i was never agressive!!!

i even tolerated 50 attacks on my city before i once attacked back!!!
and then when it went well for 1 week (no attacks from ur side) i get myself a pm from mary saying that her city are targetted and crimsons declared war on us.

ur the aggresive ones not me/not the others (maybe PE xD)

DeletedUser

Cabz bii We have blood ravens all around us,we want to move them out 37,47,57 and RS is going to the Crimson core

DeletedUser

Cabz bii We have blood ravens all around us,we want to move them out 37,47,57 and RS is going to the Crimson core

cant wait hopefully i will see you guys in my ocean soon enough then :)

to be hounest i couldnt care less about them

and twizz i am getting really tired of explaining this to you ..
you stated you were quitting due to exams and giving PE members your citys

we cannot allow that to happen if they gain control of your cities it will put them in a straregical position in 66 ...

:pro: and to have control of an ocean we needto get rid of all competition

you know i get on good with you but its not as if you will be wiped out lol you have tons of cities out of my reach ;) :p