Kappa Wars

DeletedUser

yep rudicus you proved my point buddy lol

they should advertise

grepolis a war based game not for players who cant have a laugh and take the game to serious lol

DeletedUser

yep us scots are the greatest :)

MV5BMTAyMTgxMTg5NDVeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDQ3MDQ2ODM@._V1._CR336,0,1375,1375_SS99_.jpg

DeletedUser

Public Enemy

PE is fighting VRoD, Rogue ( although we cant reach most of them, but they are too good to ignore), Crimsons, Oceans 11 ( i refer to oceans group) and New Blood.

We generally have a hostile stance towards everyone but SF and Enigma, they are our close and longstanding allies.

This new policy is nothing personal, it is just in an effort to keep Kappa interesting and fun. It is not good if everyone is pacted. We thought this would keep it fun. If you have any questions please refer to our rules on our profile page.

thanks

KOB

DeletedUser

Guys I am going to explain why RS I and II and FC are not 1 alliance.RS is the original alliance founded by czar666 and FC was founded by Spelaren.They had a pact and RS was fighting an alliance called mercenary founded of many alliances but some of the members did not care about the no friends no enemies policy,so they attacked RS.FC was founded when mercenary started.Spelaren was disappointed cuz everyone ran to merc. It was only for very active players.Czar made a pact with the phantoms and brotherhood.he didnt want more enemyes.Mercenary disbanded and the RS leaders sent mails to all of the pact alliance leaders.They wanted to work together, joined forums and everything.Fc responded positive and thats how the friendship started.Spelaren wanted to keep his alliance and he refused to merge in to others. RS II is an academy for new and less experienced members.When u prove your self in RS II you go to RS while FC is the ultimate elite.

I'v moved this here as i think i need to address it. Milan you know your a great friend in the game but this is not exactly right.

Fat Camp (FC) do in no way what so ever see themselves as "elite" in fact we see the term elite as rather pompous. The only reason their are so few of us is because it is very hard to find good players you can trust in kappa (untill crimson disband anyway). RS2 Is not an academy for RS1 (that i know of) nor is RS1 an academy of FC. If that was the case then we would have alot more members in FC than we do. Many of FC used to be in RS. The only reason some left to join FC is because we wanted to keep playing the game with players who we started it with. The position with FC and RS is just the same as Enigma and PE, we are just very solid allies.

Again no offence Milan but i just wanted this to be correct :)

@KOB: For to long on kappa were the top alliances friends so hats off to your alliance for making it fun. Maybe you can do some PnP to tell us who's hot and who's not in you wars :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15581

RSII is an academy of sorts for RS :) we have moved 6 players from RSII to RS till now... and the new active players from extreme rim are being sent to RSII, with recruitment to RS becoming restricted.

and I think (and very much hope) that the previous post didn't imply anything as senseless as an academy relationship between RS and FC... yeah the pact happened in January when 2 alliances together went on to take on rest of oceans 37/47/57 and probably shall remain close for a long time to come after working together for over 5 months.

DeletedUser

Many of FC used to be in RS. The only reason some left to join FC is because we wanted to keep playing the game with players who we started it with. The position with FC and RS is just the same as Enigma and PE, we are just very solid allies.

Again no offence Milan but i just wanted this to be correct :)

Just to add to that, the history of FC goes back to the "All Blacks" (AB) alliance (by the way it was NOT only for black people, as some not very intelligent people thought) and Royal Warriors. Spelaren left to found FC, some guys went off to Merc (although the quickly corrected their mistake :D), don't have the early details on RS but somehow it merged with the best elements of AB.

The start of this long story was an alliance called Dark Shadows, some of their players annoyed a lot of people in O47 and these people joined up to purge them out of the Ocean and in the process established the links that still exist between the different alliances.

DeletedUser

well there is a new war.
THE BAD (formally CRIMSON) COMPANY vs. the crimsons.
I'm sure you all know this anyway.

DeletedUser

wouldnt say much a war id say all crimsons v cabz lol

100+ attacks a day and still here lol

all my cs were killed so building more just now to take soem citys :)