Newspaper Karma VS Kos Elite megasuperawesome banter topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Figured this has gone on long enough on other topics where people might actually want to obtain reasonable information ( they should read my posts for that, everywhere ),
so we need a place where if I or anyone else from Karma does bump heads with ArrZee or anyone else from KE,
nobody would be discouraged from exploring the topics that actually interest them.

Have to admit ArrZee, you kind of ruined 4 threads already.

I figured this could be a sort of newspaper showing the current state of Kos, because nobody will do the real newspaper and I can't be bothered to actually do something real, I do have a job( well.. 2 jobs, 3 if you include Grepolis ).

I'll get some junk going then I suppose..

Short story of the week:

In an Inn in the small village of Koskostridra, a cozy place owned by a man they call Big Sax,
5 people are sitting around one of the largest tables there, playing some poker.
We have This guy the Insignificant, the local warlord and blabbermouth, Miss Pinkerton, the provider of pleasantries, some dirty rooster, Big Daddy - they say he is 4 feet tall and weighs a mighty 82 pounds. Ah, and at last, the hero of our story, a cat.
While they all are peacefully trying to deceive each other, the kitty is quietly watching everyone and.. ahh to hell with it.

The cat pulls off it's disguise and it's none other than Commander McFluffington of the Murderous Kitten Armada, he grabs his trusty sword, carved from the bones of the shark that had killed his mother and who he had slain at the tender age of 3 weeks and slices through everyone at the table.
After having created a bloody mess he throws a bag of silver to the owner of the joint for the damages and makes his way towards the harbor where his crew are waiting for him, obviously stopping to wink at the stray female beauties digging through the trash behind the local fishmongers place.
Disclaimer: Has nothing to do with KE or Kos, really.

Random facts of the week:

10,399is the number of city exchanges that have occurred since the start of the server.
25%of those are connected to the top 2 alliances - Karma and Kos Elite.
68% of those have been conquered by the current top 10 alliances.
35% of those have been conquered in the last 60 days.
43.51 is the average number of cities conquered in a day.
1.812 in an hour.
60.81 is the average number of cities conquered in a day in the last 60 days.
2.534 in an hour.
Friday was the day of the first conquer on the server.
201 is the number of cities KE conquered from itself.
317 is the number if you add KE II as well.
574 is the number when you also add all the cities exchanged between KE and KE II.
7.39% is the percentage that is of all server conquers.
235 is the same number for Karma+DreadFleet.
2.26% is the percentage.
Karma wins.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

come on, admit it arrsee, honky is just magnificent is he not????:pro: ...

DeletedUser32498

I laughed when I read honky's thread! lol. This is awesome! :eek:

DeletedUser

you should add misery and too

How many alliances would I need to add to yours in that case?

HAHAHA...he's not bad....but he's not magnificent! Not saying i'm any better, but do have more experience ;)

btw, nice thread...really... really like the small print at then end of the table...I fail to see how karma "wins" cause it had less internals taken, when really...all the internals are still yet to come...just look at the stats (http://grepointel.com/alliance.php?server=en56&an=Karma&server=en56&enddate=2013-09-20) ...Since we're gonna speak with facts that is; besides the facts that bundling up the amount of internals between 2 alliances is not realistically comparable to 1 alliance stats....just an fyi for correct the stats is all. in which case 201 to 235 is pretty close to equal in the large scheme of things. (although KE still has less)

Besides that....there is no need for squabbling, if facts are what we'll be working with. can't argue with fact...i agree....on the other hand, lets not twist fact either ( mr honky ).

And as for the "short story" ...great imagination...i assume you're the local warlord and blabbermouth....surely not the cat (would be an utter lie...dammit...i keep forgetting of your N.P Disorder ...NPD:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder)

By posting this grepointel link you acknowledge that you believe that a large amount of players on VM will never return?

Why would you compare those two numbers, when you had an extra 50 members to take cities from your internals AND a LOT of active player reorganization, headless chickens much?

That is the wrong personality disorder. But, I don't believe you're allowed to attack my psyche in this open forum, there are plenty of observations I've made about you as well, but You don't see me going around talking about your issues. This format is not the right place for it, I'm sure you'll understand. :)

DeletedUser

How very technical, at least you're learning from me :)
And I didn't call anyone insignificant. All characters in the story are fictional. Except for the cat who kills people with a shark-shiv.

The "inactive" players will be returning shortly, however much you try to say otherwise, it won't become true.

DeletedUser

Interesting how a fictional character has my exact real name Raoul the Unsignificant whom this puss in boots kills...ok that part of puss in boots killing people...truly funny...It's truly fictional.

For the technicality, and psychological assessment of you...you're welcome, but I didn't learn it from you, I learnt it in university ;)
If I've learned anything from you, its how to be narcissistic and dunce.

For the "inactives...guess we'll see...I'm sure I'm right...time will tell ;)

:O

I didn't know your name was Raoul the Unsigned!
It's not a puss in boots at all, Commander McFluffington is the glorious leader of my naval forces. You should read further into it maybe, everything has a reason.
Didn't know you had a degree in psychology, right when I thought I had you figured out.. if it was just a few courses, I did that too, but doesn't really give me the right to decisively judge a persons condition.
You and I may be a lot alike ArrZee.. but you're missing one key thing, I will be remembered because of it, in a few years your members won't even remember you existed and honestly they might be better off for it.

DeletedUser27700

Stats are fun and all, but lets not get this personal guys/gals.
If you don't have anything nice to sa...ok, now I sound like my mother.
Can the personal smack talk or fear the hammer!

DeletedUser

Stats are fun and all, but lets not get this personal guys/gals.
If you don't have anything nice to sa...ok, now I sound like my mother.
Can the personal smack talk or fear the hammer!

Your momma had to have been a fire dragon, seems .. warm.
In any case, will try not to expose people for who they are in the future.

*fears teh hammah*

DeletedUser

If expressing that I found a posting humorous was enough to reach the censorship level then I have no use for that. There will be no pm. I will just keep in mind that any expression of humor is to be avoided.

DeletedUser

LOL, can we have more of capt fluff or whatever the pusscat is called.

DeletedUser

If expressing that I found a posting humorous was enough to reach the censorship level then I have no use for that. There will be no pm. I will just keep in mind that any expression of humor is to be avoided.

I saw it mate, didn't mind :)
A funny video is a funny video.

LOL, can we have more of capt fluff or whatever the pusscat is called.

It's Commander McFluffington! Get the facts straight girl, might hurt his feelings.

DeletedUser

I think I am too old to be a girl, captain fluffy, next adventure!! or has he retired?

DeletedUser

He may return in the next story.. you may hear from him earlier.. ;)
*Heads for the drawing board*

Status
Not open for further replies.