Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Most importantly anyone with the Nights watches Motto as there alliance profile should be automatically targeted by everyone for lacking any imagination what so ever. Why do I see that on every server I ever play at least in half a dozen alliances? If you need a profile - Pm me.

DeletedUser

Good question Nisa...and excellent point.

NAPs can be shown as pacts to avoid accidental 'fires' on people you don't want to hit or that simply do not make sense to hit because their core ocean is NOT your core ocean.

A DNH (Do not hit) list could have functioned the same way in some cases perhaps...but for some reason, it is hard to get players to focus on HITTING REDS when they think browns are easier.
Thanks for the clarification.

People tend to mess real pacts with NAP's.Some alliances practice formal green to avoid incidents and some not.

DeletedUser

pacts_zpsocxahuif.jpg

welcome to sim legends :D
I just checked and did not find an alliance named Radioactive.
Are we sure this is correct?

Pro-Grep

Strategos
It's correct one. Radioactive disbanded or renamed into the Plague, not sure which one happened to them exactly, but I'm 100% sure they were existing.

DeletedUser52759

Most importantly anyone with the Nights watches Motto as there alliance profile should be automatically targeted by everyone for lacking any imagination what so ever. Why do I see that on every server I ever play at least in half a dozen alliances? If you need a profile - Pm me.

Meh, I'd be willing to be in an alliance called "The Mighty Mighyt Turd Blossoms" if I thought there was a strategic advantage to it.

DeletedUser28198

This thread, for the top 12 sink or swim, is not very focused on the topic. I'm getting bored. Can we see a new top 12 sink/swim already??

Edit: 4 weeks is too long, too boring. (lol)

DeletedUser

What Alliance is PACT'd with that many other alliances? Holy hell. lol
Mate,from that list I see 3 NAP's as the founder of OSGL explained.
1.Epidemic+Plague(it is one alliance in two branches not two separate alliances).
2. Dominators.
3. Smurfs(a small alliance).
As was explained by others Radioactive is no more active,while Next generation is the twin of OSGL.

So you have basically a NAP of no1 alliance with no2,with no 5(removing the twin of OSGL) and with no 13(removing the twin of no2 alliance too).
In between no1 and no 13(Smurfs) there are 10 alliances ?
In Golgi once we (NB) ghosted no1,no 2,no 3,no 4 and no 6,no 7,no 8 were either pact or NAP or far away having as a "serious" war only alliance no5 and no 9 and no 10?
It has changed now but for over a month it was like this?
That is cudling not this,lol

DeletedUser24785

yeah and you can cover a turd in perfume, its still ****.

DeletedUser53703

Mate,from that list I see 3 NAP's as the founder of OSGL explained.
1.Epidemic+Plague(it is one alliance in two branches not two separate alliances).
2. Dominators.
3. Smurfs(a small alliance).
As was explained by others Radioactive is no more active,while Next generation is the twin of OSGL.

So you have basically a NAP of no1 alliance with no2,with no 5(removing the twin of OSGL) and with no 13(removing the twin of no2 alliance too).
In between no1 and no 13(Smurfs) there are 10 alliances ?
In Golgi once we (NB) ghosted no1,no 2,no 3,no 4 and no 6,no 7,no 8 were either pact or NAP or far away having as a "serious" war only alliance no5 and no 9 and no 10?
It has changed now but for over a month it was like this?
That is cudling not this,lol

Got ya...Posting that info in a public forum is not the best of ideas as well.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Since there wasn't an update of this during some time and everyone wants to see top 12 stuff I decided to do it. Used IG statistics, personal encounters with those alliance (if had), oracle, grepolismaps, grepointel. Hope you like it.

1. Old School Grepo Legends
Pretty good core of experienced players. N.2 in DBP and ABP (overall 2), well spread and their core is pretty organized, they aren't mass recruiting. They have just 2-3 cities a bit away from all others, but still on the helpful distance. They haven't lost a city to anyone yet. Also if we check their wars it's pretty obvious that these guys aren't fighting 1 alliance (well if yes then it's Death Before Dishonor), they just go for any city they like and also they haven't fought yet with any other serious alliance. Also seems they get rid of simmers and inactives, which is good. I would say that these guys will swim, but if they claim being LEGENDS they have to prove more.

2. Epidemic
This is the alliance in which I am currently, so I won't talk much about my opinions, I'll just state all the stuff with the statistics. This is alliance about which most of players thought that it would sink, but surprisingly this is N.2 alliance nowadays. N.1 in ABP and N.4 in DBP (Overall 1). This alliance currently fights with 15 alliances out of which few are from top 12, this makes real feel of Grepolis. If we check their expansion on the map, this core is really tight and close to each other with no gaps. Alliance eats simmers and inactives really fast, but currently there are few to be removed. I would say this alliance will swim, other can be proved and shown by the time.

3. Next Gen Grepo Legends
This is so called sister/brother alliance of OSGL, but unlikely to their brother alliance they have to prove really much and have to improve. Right now they don't really look like legends. N.3 in ABP, N.8 in DBP (Overall 6). Mainly these guys keep conquering non-alliance cities or internals from their own core or from OSGL. Also they have lost cities to The Varangian Guard and to Nocturnos. Further claims doesn't show any interaction between these alliances, so these might be just a city takeovers and not wars. Also these guys have too much big weight for this kind of alliance. If you see their expansion on the map, they are well expanded, but have few gaps, anyhow if you see on map together them with their brother alliance OSGL those gaps are covered. I think this alliance will float or sink.

4. The Varangian Guard
Pretty good core with normal statistics. These guys have some top players. They are N.5 in ABP and N.6 in DBP (Overall 5). If we see their conquests these guys mainly keep taking cities from alliances who doesn't resist much, otherwise they have lost cities to The Lost Boys, EPIDEMIC and Plague, while taken none from them. On the map they are well expanded, but have few cities far from main core, with this world speed it will be hard to defend cities on that distance, otherwise they main core looks good. No serious problems yet with inactives in this alliance. I would say that this alliance will float for some time and sink afterwards.

5. The Lost Boys
This guys from one hand make some good impression and on the other hand bad one. If we check their expansion it's not really good, what's the profit having 1 city in o54, two in o44 and so on while main core are totally in different locations. Those cities are just easy hand over to enemies and negative statistics to the alliance. In ABP they are 6th and in DBP 14th (Overall 9). Also if we check conquests these guys take non-alliance players or the guys from weak alliances, but now about the side when they make good impression: these guys have taken few cities The Varangian Guard, Plague, Masters of Rogue and other good alliances, while loosing none, maybe those players were inactive, but even catching enemy's weak ring is a well played. Overall I think that these guys will sink, it's all just a matter of time.

6. DOMINATORS
Alliance which ruined nearly everything in this world at the early stage. I have seen lots of alliance who pacted and naped more then needed alliances in order to survive and grow or follow some strategy, but have never seen alliance with 5 sister alliances when player limit is 75 in the alliance. Those guys represent "Farms", they grow cities, build armies just to feed with them other strong alliances. They were N.1 with rankings during long time and in ABP right now they are just 7th, in DBP for sure N.1 since all alliances attack them (Overall 3). On the map they have gaps, but if we put there all their 5 sisters I think gaps will be covered. Has some dead weight but other top 12 alliances have more of it. They have lost lots of cities to Plague, EPIDEMIC, OSGL, NGGL and other alliances while taking 0 from any of them. In this case I don't think anything, I just know that they'll sink.

7. Criminally insane
Not bad alliance at all. N.8 in ABP and N.9 in DBP (Overall 8). Good expansion since they expand only in 1 ocean and have just 2 cities a bit away near the borders. Have just a counted members going inactive, not even inactive right now. They feed themselves with weak alliances while OSGL and GOAT feed themselves with them. This alliance is going to sink.

8. Plague
I never liked when between sister/brother alliances are too big gaps, like one is top notch and another just a low leveled alliance, in this case everything is different, they really keep going after their brother alliance EPIDEMIC. N.4 in ABP and N.5 in DBP (Overall 4). These guys remove inactives as well in a moment, which makes them stronger with less weak rings. They lost counted cities to Lost Boys and Outcasts. Later few good players from this set was moved into the EPIDEMIC so if this continues, by statistics gap between EPIDEMIC and Plague will increase. On the map they are expanded really well with no gaps and mainly they are expanded very well when you check them along with EPIDEMIC. Since I said that EPIDEMIC will swim I guess you await that I say same about Plague, but no. This alliance gonna float for some time, while EPIDEMIC will need and then when membership will be filtered (like some will go inactive, some simmers will be detected and so on), they'll move into 1 set or just continue floating as a sister alliance.

9. Nocturnos
Have nothing much to say about these guys. N.10 in ABP and N.10 in DBP (Overall 11). Alliance which started PACTing everyone around with 2 sub-sets and afterwards with all sets became sister alliance of DOMINATORS. Not surprised with their statistics because of their policy. Normally expanded. Loosing cities to the strong alliances like EPIDEMIC and Plague, while they take just inactives, non-allianced and weak-allianced players. Mostly same as their new brother alliance DOMINATORS. They'll sink without doubts.

10. Wolves in the Fold
Normal alliance with no bright future in my opinion. N.12 in all kind of BP rankings. Well expanded mainly with their sister alliance. Having some really notable members with their BP, activity and size. Eating DOMINATORS and those kind of players while getting eaten by stronger alliances (Don't take it straightly like getting destroyed just loosing few cities). These guys have some inactives and players with no growth, who keeps activity but doesn't grow in PTS or BP, more like gold traders. So if these guys get rid of them and make their sister alliance join them with good and active players, they'll make pretty good core. Float for now and in my opinion will sink after some time.

11 Death Before Dishonore
Not much to say, badly expanded if take in consideration few cities with huge gaps from main core. In BP rankings they aren't surprising anyone but they have better then others in top 12. 9th in ABP and 3rd in DBP (Overall 7). Have just a few inactives (not even red yet) and some good players as well. They lost few cities to strong alliances and taking cities from others instead. Also seems they have war with few small alliances in their expanding area and they fighting them equally like loosing cities and taking some back as well. Overall this alliance will sink in my opinion.

12. Black Flag Pirates
N.12 overall and not the alliance to bet much on, but has pretty good statistics compared to other top 12 alliances. 11th in ABP and 7th in DBP (Overall 10). Well expanded in 1 alliance, with no gaps, I like this kind of expansion for small alliances, instead of spreading in all alliances. This guys are getting eaten by stronger alliances, because of being in a wrong place. EPIDEMIC, Plague, OSGL, NGGL, Chug A Lug, Criminally Insane, Outkast and so on. While they just take their own cities or non-allianced and weak-allianced ones. With this policy and strategy they'll go no where further, instead they'll sink.

Thanks a lot for reading, hope you liked it and if you disagree just post a constructive criticism. All my thoughts were based on the statistics and personal interactions, which I already mentioned above.

DeletedUser51112

So mr. Grandaizer, in your opinion except OSGL and Epidemic, all the alliances in the top 12 will sink?

Interesting.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Thanks for reading and posting your opinions guys.

6 alliances out of top 12 are sister/brother alliances. OSGL & NGGL, EPIDEMIC & Plague, DOMINATORS & Nocturnos.

In others I don't see that potential to reach some valuable destinations in here, only The Lost Boys and The Varangian Guard can do something.

For sure it can be proven that I'm wrong but that must be done by the IG activities, otherwise with these statistics and interactions that's my opinion. Good luck to all of them.

DeletedUser

'(The Lost boys).. will sink, its only a matter of time'.. this after our 3rd week on the server having climbed to no 5 alliance over all, god in the last top 12 we were even called an MRA..Alliances sink but players never do - the lost boys is an alliance of players, comparing Stats with those in multi alliance safe cuddling clubs super pact 'don't hit me i'll tell a mod' to us shows a fundamental misunderstanding of what the game is at servers start and has become thanks to players inability to play without packing to all around , besides look back thru old forums 1st months top 12's IMO anyone trying to call it at this stage is a bluffer -only alliance i KNEW would win a world was the Syndicate... Oh how I miss the Neg rep button.