Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser50742

b3fddcf401b14de9d557ba5cdd5dd71f.gif
What's going on here, what am I missing?

DeletedUser53868

EPIDEMIC merged into NSD. I wasn't expecting this one lol

DeletedUser28198

new prediction -
Non Sunt Dii = winners of the world

(just quit now everyone)

Sorry, that may be your instinct, but I think we'll just stick it out ;)

Anybody else gonna join us in not surrendering? :D

DeletedUser54012

what happened i remember u bragging epidemic was gonna take this world long time ago and i guess now it is nsd. I thought nsd would have won it now that you are there they might even end up disbanding. :p
when will u jump next .

DeletedUser51283

Is it a direct merge or have some players done a road runner act?

DeletedUser52860

what happened i remember u bragging epidemic was gonna take this world long time ago and i guess now it is nsd. I thought nsd would have won it now that you are there they might even end up disbanding. :p
when will u jump next .

First it was OSGL going to win, then epidemic...?

Hey Adz, maybe you should join DBD? Every alliance you've been in has collapsed around your ears, perhaps after a month or 2 of your company we'll all go over the cliff lemming-style like all your previous team mates.

Joking aside awesome merge though guys:cool:

DeletedUser25609

Hehe. here's the adz timeline

Started in OSGL - then left to go to epi - now epi and NSD are one, all are together. NSD = epi, epi = NSD. I've moved once... right? hehe I still think us epi players will take the world, we're just stronger now :)

Real question is who will merge next? I believe TF and TLB (or just LB now) and then HH and dbd. Transient drifters can just drift away LOL.

*and epi didn't collapse, we'll leave that for dbd to do ;)

DeletedUser

i haven't looked at this in awhile, and im not surprised NSD is #1 now xD I believe my last top 12 called it :3

DeletedUser54147

Hi Everyone has something to clear up, Had a death occur in my family over 3 weeks ago, just shortly after i went into vm, i wasnt going to come back after that but have thought things through after that and best thing for me to do is jump right back in a keep fighting. Im sure most thought i wasnt going to comeback considering most who stay away this long usually dont but this is a war game and im not going to let myself go out that way. Im not sure how much vm time i have left but want to return after Christmas, Just getting things back to normal. So Ranga and all you others out there in Chrome land Ill be headed back soon. For now wishing everyone in this game a Merry Christmas.

Ranga1

Strategos
Well you'll come back allianceless :D

Roughly 2 months for basically a 10 man alliance to destroy a 5 million point, 100+ player group, pretty good effort I'd say, even if most were noobs :D

Kurbads.

Phrourach
Hehe. here's the adz timeline

Started in OSGL - then left to go to epi - now epi and NSD are one, all are together. NSD = epi, epi = NSD. I've moved once... right? hehe I still think us epi players will take the world, we're just stronger now :)

Real question is who will merge next? I believe TF and TLB (or just LB now) and then HH and dbd. Transient drifters can just drift away LOL.

*and epi didn't collapse, we'll leave that for dbd to do ;)

do not mix things up here little play0r... NSD are not epi and never was. Epi merged into NSD not vice versa!

DeletedUser52759

do not mix things up here little play0r... NSD are not epi and never was. Epi merged into NSD not vice versa!

Kurb's is right of course. Position-wise, we would have had a tough time. NSD probably could have won this on their own, but together, we can cause all sorts of havoc and mischief that should make the WW phase entertaining.

DeletedUser25609

Anyways today Kurbads decided he had a problem with me being in the alliance (I hadn't done anything he just decided) he demanded i be kicked (#Hurt), he sent attacks at me and well yeah he got nothing out of them (except reports that he was attacking his own alliance!!!) anyways the leaders, who are good friends with him promptly said "no" to his request to have me kicked. And I appreciate that guys! Then in his tantrum he decided to leave.

What I'm getting to here is that this guy must be an absolute moron... all he has done is spend thousands of pounds/dollars on a game, sunk weeks of his life into playing it, and then gone ahead and killed himself.

You've really made me a happy guy kurbs, I didn't even have to do anything :)

I have people in this server who have 100x more right to hate me, but this guy seems to despise me more than anyone else... so just to annoy him more, I have a little proposition on my profile which ANYONE can take me up on

Have a great Christmas everyone,

Your favourite Adz

@Kurb

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25609

Meant to post that in the pass the salt thread btw ^ oops. They're talking of gold abuse over there so hope it now makes more sense LOL

Sorry forum mods :p

DeletedUser52058

Anyways today Kurbads decided he had a problem with me being in the alliance (I hadn't done anything he just decided) he demanded i be kicked (#Hurt), he sent attacks at me and well yeah he got nothing out of them (except reports that he was attacking his own alliance!!!) anyways the leaders, who are good friends with him promptly said "no" to his request to have me kicked. And I appreciate that guys! Then in his tantrum he decided to leave.

What I'm getting to here is that this guy must be an absolute moron... all he has done is spend thousands of pounds/dollars on a game, sunk weeks of his life into playing it, and then gone ahead and killed himself.

You've really made me a happy guy kurbs, I didn't even have to do anything :)

I have people in this server who have 100x more right to hate me, but this guy seems to despise me more than anyone else... so just to annoy him more, I have a little proposition on my profile which ANYONE can take me up on

Have a great Christmas everyone,

Your favourite Adz

@Kurb

Man you must really dislike this guy just seen your profile.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25609

Man you must really dislike this guy just seen your profile.
Did the same profile thing with mauro and Steve and they both ghosted (and limborica) so that's 2.6 million points in cities that I've killed... hoping to bring that up and past the 3mill mark with Kurbads :)