Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Your above post demonstrate that you are noob don't you. Obviously, if you conquered a city from jamovic1, basically you've revolted first, before you conquered his city, naff said.

rearglutespread answer this simple question, "why we need to research "conquest" in revolt world"?

and yet they are here playing with me now :)..and you are a trapped in a romanian massage parlour (i have worked out your secret code - if you take every 2nd and 4th letter it spells 'send help - and lube')..imprisoned for unspecified internet offences, after servicing 200 gentlemen a day under the strict terms of your sentence you have a back passage like a yawning hippo's mouth that fell in love with a vintage golf bag..so i understand why you cant get on line to play a server and why you are a bit grumpy..look out Mang!!attack ..time to VM.

DeletedUser23146

Cease. Old wars & disagreements have NO place, here. Either post a Sink/Float/Swim prediction or, return to your previous world. You're boring us all to death.

No, you ain't my mum!

DeletedUser28198

Well since this thread is dead, I just thought I'd throw a top 12 together. Even though it is a little late.

1. EPIDEMIC/Plague:
Good fighters, good average, and seem to be well lead. They also seem to play smart. Recently they have made peace with The Varangian Guard in favor of going after Old School Grepo Legends, who is said to have mistreated them while they were still pacted. Solid attackers overall, my only question is how they will do when thrown on the defensive? Overall they are a solid group and I believe they will prevail if they remain level headed.
1st place attackers and 2nd place defenders
Swim

2. Old School Grepo Legends/Next Gen Grepo Legends:
As a whole they are not terrible, but contrary to popular belief they have few 'Legends'. They have managed to make a lot of enemies with their arrogance. So far they are holding up. From what I hear about the inside, they are not very united. They do however have some big players and seem to continue doing well overall. I'd say it will not be the fighting, but the lack of unity and multitude of enemies that cause this alliance to crack.
2nd place attackers and 4th place defenders
Float then Sink

3. The Lost Boys:
Interesting alliance this one. They are decent fighters and they have character. Seem to be experienced and able to hold their own. As far as I can see their only mistake has been deciding to fight TVG. They are winning that fight, but TVG has been hard pressed. The odds may change when they get back on their feet. Overall, a solid alliance with a backbone.
4th attackers and 9th defenders
Swim

5. True Fear:
This alliance has risen in the ranks to a respectable 5th place. They seem to be fighting pretty well, but they haven't been tested much. Their survival abilities are yet to be seen. I know some of the names, seems to be an experienced group. I think they are fairly sturdy and will be around for a while to come.
6th place attackers and 14th defenders
For now; Swim

6.Hydras Hooligans:
They rose from the ashes of the great CI. Small and elite is the way to go. It breeds good communication and coordination. If they continue building on teamwork and stick tightly together they will soon show themselves as a force to be reckoned with. I also think they have secured themselves nicely in o54.
10th place attackers and 12th place defenders
Swim

7. The Varangian Guard:
This is a fighter's alliance. They never take a break from combat. They have divided attention, but it has not divided their strength. They made themselves out as good attackers early on, but showed that they aren't pushovers on the defensive either. They have shown themselves to be loyal allies. They may need more unity as a whole, but I think their willpower has faced the odds and prevailed.
5th place attackers and 3rd place defenders
Swim

8. Transient Drifters:
They seem to be sturdy in points and members, but they haven't shown themselves as fighters yet. They have the lead in o44 though, so that deserves respect. Because of the lack of proof of their fighting abilities I can't say swim.
11th place attackers and 11th place defenders
Float

9. Wolves in the Fold:

This alliance has scrounged their way up to 9th from the lower ranks. They have a respectable member count and average. Seem to be doing decent on the attack. Based on stats I would say they are not a bad group. Slow and steady can get you far in the long game.
9th place attackers and 10th place defenders
Float

10. Death Before Dishonor:

All I will say is that the members here are resilient and good spirited. They are not afraid of a fight, and will continue to show it.
8th place attackers 1st place defenders
Swim

11. The Usual Suspects:
A good group who is showing themselves in the fight more consistently now. Seems to be tight-knit and solid. They are selective and united well. I think we will see more of them as time goes on. Fighter stats are decidedly disappointing due to their lack of fighting in the early rounds. From an objective standpoint, if they get tested too harshly it could be game over. But I have some faith in them.
13th place attackers 15th place defenders
Swim For now

Nocturnos:
This alliance just interests me. They were doing well early on, but began to fall and then aligned themselves with DOMINATORS. After a merge of sorts haven't regained their momentum. They have good character from what I know by talking to their leadership and members. They also have 4 branches! Nocturnos, Incanos, Arcanos, and Daemeos. They have taken a different path than most, but I enjoy watching them and seeing how they do. As far as fighting goes, they aren't impressive, but I'm sure if you add up their branches they are among the higher ranks. Good or bad, I simply like them.
12th place attackers 6th place defenders
Sink - they aren't in the top 12

Let the water flow :rolleyes:

DeletedUser18039

Just a mild correction to the suggestion that Wolves have
scrounged their way up to 9th from the lower ranks
... As I recall, we have never been out of the top 12, were once as high as #8, and have been getting float/sink since the beginning of these lists.

I'm not sure why, but players who put these lists together remind me of people who think a wine tastes better when they've heard of the label... no matter what sort of old plonk you've dumped in just before they got to the table... :p

On the whole a fine job of a Top 12...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So basically only your (only) enemy will sink,right?:D
What a joker.Ben,you left NB for this joker?:D
Made a quick search-OSGL in the last 10 days(From July 28) conquests from main alliances(Nocturnos and up) 26-11.
Their branch some 20-14.
Total 46-25 or so(once again,only from important alliances).
In your words "fighter" you have just one enemy,they a lot(how compatible is the claim of them being cuddlers,and the same claim was done for Epidemic-of course until they started to fight each other,since now they suddenly became good guys,lol).
Your crappy alliance has a very negative result in the same period and you put a swim on it?:D
A total joker,an externals troll and nothing else.
Now even externals have ended up in the hands of naabs:D

DeletedUser

1. EPIDEMIC/Plague:
Good fighters, good average, and seem to be well lead. They also seem to play smart. Recently they have made peace with The Varangian Guard in favor of going after Old School Grepo Legends, who is said to have mistreated them while they were still pacted. Solid attackers overall, my only question is how they will do when thrown on the defensive? Overall they are a solid group and I believe they will prevail if they remain level headed.
1st place attackers and 2nd place defenders
Swim

2. Old School Grepo Legends/Next Gen Grepo Legends:
As a whole they are not terrible, but contrary to popular belief they have few 'Legends'. They have managed to make a lot of enemies with their arrogance. So far they are holding up. From what I hear about the inside, they are not very united. They do however have some big players and seem to continue doing well overall. I'd say it will not be the fighting, but the lack of unity and multitude of enemies that cause this alliance to crack.
2nd place attackers and 4th place defenders
Float then Sink

1. "mistreated them"
Nobody mistreated them. They accused us of harboring a spy that was feeding information to The Varangian Guard, without any evidence I might add. A misunderstanding with the reservations led to them(the leader) stacking birs in an enemy city to snipe our CS. Free BP courtesy of an ally. We let it pass. Then two players jumped ship without informing us. Most likely spies. Like every decent alliance, we entered diplomacy to the safe handover of any o55 core cities. They refused and in doing so launched their disorganized attacks. I'm not going to deny that they aren't the strongest single alliance in this server. However, we naturally responded. Fun times ahead. Was that the mistreatment you heard from your spies GP? Do you think that was a level headed response?

2. "OSGL - the only alliance in your list to sink"
The top 2 alliances are nearly comparable. Both had academies from the start, yet ours is fighting strong and Plague is in decline. Your only argument is that we won't handle the pressure?

OSGL
  • Shares an ocean with Death Before Dishonor(float) and The Varangian Guard(float)
  • To the north, Savages(sink). Hydra's Hooligans(swim) and The Unusual Suspects(float)
  • To the right, Ankh Morpork(sink)
  • To the left, EPIDEMIC/PLAGUE(swim)
  • To the south, Blackout(sink)
EPIDEMIC
  • To the north, Transient Drifters(float) and Wolves in the Fold(float)
  • To the west, only OSGL and The Varangian Guard can fight them. DBD not so much.
  • To the east, True Fear(swim)
  • To the south, The Lost Boys(swim)
They have two great alliances in The Lost Boys and True Fear to deal with and not forgetting us also. Like you said, no pressure. Unless your suggesting that every alliance will pact up to form a coalition against us? So it's 150 players versus 500-600 players. Grepolis politics does not work that way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Good job on top 12 Paulus!

Now about war between OSGL and EPIDEMIC, no need to talk here some fairy tails, you all know well that it wasn't pact, but was just a NAP and there were terms of the nap including that EPIDEMIC shouldn't have expanded in your core and you shouldn't have expanded in our core, but ignoring this term your guys kept slowly growing there.

Also you knew that EPIDEMIC were holding few battles and including was fight against Nocturnos, which was likely used for EPIDEMIC as a farm and EPI & Plague were taking good cities from them and gaining some BP from the hot zone. You guys started recruiting all their top players, taking refugees in and taking food from us. Some time ago in o44 you have overall I guess 20-30 cities, while now you have 150+.

Also few times your guys where caught supporting enemy cities.

I guess there could be few more reasons about which I don't even know.

All is said and now answer who's fault was that war popped out?

DeletedUser38939

So basically only your (only) enemy will sink,right?:D
What a joker.Ben,you left NB for this joker?:D
Made a quick search-OSGL in the last 10 days(From July 28) conquests from main alliances(Nocturnos and up) 26-11.
Their branch some 20-14.
Total 46-25 or so(once again,only from important alliances).
In your words "fighter" you have just one enemy,they a lot(how compatible is the claim of them being cuddlers,and the same claim was done for Epidemic-of course until they started to fight each other,since now they suddenly became good guys,lol).
Your crappy alliance has a very negative result in the same period and you put a swim on it?:D
A total joker,an externals troll and nothing else.
Now even externals have ended up in the hands of naabs:D

You don't know what DBD is like until you join DBD. General is the greatest leader I have ever worked for and a good friend, so yes, I left NB for him. Our alliance is not #1, is not the best attacking alliance and we are doing everything to hold our own in the Ocean OSGL claims to be theirs. And the members of DBD have proven to be amazing and won't back down.

Since you are not in DBD, you don't see what goes on inside here, and I must say I am extremely proud to be a leader of these amazing fighters and people.

Once DBD, always DBD.

DeletedUser16512

[QUOTE="Heavens Postman, . Then two players jumped ship without informing us. Most likely spies. Like every decent alliance, we entered diplomacy to the safe handover of any o55 core cities. They refused and in doing so launched their disorganized attacks. I'm not going to deny that they aren't the strongest single alliance in this server. However, we naturally responded. Fun times ahead. Was that the mistreatment you heard from your spies GP? Do you think that was a level headed response?[/QUOTE]

i was one of those players who jumped ship from OSGL to EPIDEMIC and i'm no spy, now the reason i left is, i asked in the forum every chance i got we needed enemy red targets up north 055/054 was told each time to be patient, leaders wanted 150 players to tt 20 hours to hit DBD early game sorry not me, so after waiting a month and still no red targets i decided to move alliances at that point wow reds appeared but for me it was too late

yes OSGL have taken 2 city from me that was hard to defend in 055 due to TT and the citys were offence and LS and full island with OSGL so was expected

i am now in EPIDEMIC and feel at home was made to feel welcome from the start

The GM

Phrourach
You guys kicked us out of your little coalition for REFUSING to pact with you, RX

No, we kicked you out because The Lost Boys were about as useful as erectile dysfunction. Your fighting certainly was as limp as anyway..

DeletedUser24785

1. "mistreated them"
Nobody mistreated them. They accused us of harboring a spy that was feeding information to The Varangian Guard, without any evidence I might add. A misunderstanding with the reservations led to them(the leader) stacking birs in an enemy city to snipe our CS. Free BP courtesy of an ally.

We have never had any spy in any alliance passing us information. I wish we had , we may not have so many players going inactive if that were the case.lol

Good top 12 though, I always take my hat off to anyone who does one.

DeletedUser28198

Just a mild correction to the suggestion that Wolves have... As I recall, we have never been out of the top 12, were once as high as #8, and have been getting float/sink since the beginning of these lists.

I'm not sure why, but players who put these lists together remind me of people who think a wine tastes better when they've heard of the label... no matter what sort of old plonk you've dumped in just before they got to the table... :p

On the whole a fine job of a Top 12...
You are right, but I was referring to the earlier times in the world. I remember watching you guys when you made top 20, and continued pushing your way up. It was a good push.

DeletedUser28198

1. "mistreated them"
Nobody mistreated them. They accused us of harboring a spy that was feeding information to The Varangian Guard, without any evidence I might add. A misunderstanding with the reservations led to them(the leader) stacking birs in an enemy city to snipe our CS. Free BP courtesy of an ally. We let it pass. Then two players jumped ship without informing us. Most likely spies. Like every decent alliance, we entered diplomacy to the safe handover of any o55 core cities. They refused and in doing so launched their disorganized attacks. I'm not going to deny that they aren't the strongest single alliance in this server. However, we naturally responded. Fun times ahead. Was that the mistreatment you heard from your spies GP? Do you think that was a level headed response?

2. "OSGL - the only alliance in your list to sink"
The top 2 alliances are nearly comparable. Both had academies from the start, yet ours is fighting strong and Plague is in decline. Your only argument is that we won't handle the pressure?

OSGL
  • Shares an ocean with Death Before Dishonor(float) and The Varangian Guard(float)
  • To the north, Savages(sink). Hydra's Hooligans(swim) and The Unusual Suspects(float)
  • To the right, Ankh Morpork(sink)
  • To the left, EPIDEMIC/PLAGUE(swim)
  • To the south, Blackout(sink)
EPIDEMIC
  • To the north, Transient Drifters(float) and Wolves in the Fold(float)
  • To the west, only OSGL and The Varangian Guard can fight them. DBD not so much.
  • To the east, True Fear(swim)
  • To the south, The Lost Boys(swim)
They have two great alliances in The Lost Boys and True Fear to deal with and not forgetting us also. Like you said, no pressure. Unless your suggesting that every alliance will pact up to form a coalition against us? So it's 150 players versus 500-600 players. Grepolis politics does not work that way.
1.Mistreated the NAP is what I heard from EPI. I was not a part of either alliance. But feel free to go get second opinions.

2. Statistically they are comparable (EPI is better statistically also). EPIDEMIC is a better alliance through and through. For example I said EPI had good leadership. Meanwhile, I have had friends in OSGL and OSGL is poorly united and leadership is bad. There are too many regulations, they favorite members, and their participation as a whole is uncoordinated and consists of only their power players. Their leadership is unimpressive. I guess you could ask their recent losses Walnutzz and Cobra8 more about that.

If you want a comparison, there it is. And that's why I rated OSGL and EPIDEMIC how I did. And on top of that, I also think you won't handle the pressure ;)

64142544.jpg

DeletedUser46315

I guess you could ask their recent losses Walnutzz and Cobra8 more about that.

What's this about Nutzz and Cobra? :eek:

Also I can say DBD leadership is pretty good. I was only in it for a short time and they constantly checked to see how I Was doing and during my inactivity they continued to ask if I'll be back etc. proper top lads.

From years of personal experience alliances with bad leaders tend to lose the big end race. Coordination between council members and regular troops will win vs any big or top alliance.