Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser50245

Funny that now OSGL and NGSL are alone, they are still called cuddlers ...
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Anyway, the next 2 weeks are crucial if we, OSGL, are to survive ... because the odds are not in our favour, considering the grim predictions stated in the top 12
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser53831

I'm in True Fear and we're sneaking up on EPIDEMIC slowly but surely

DeletedUser53722

Funny that now OSGL and NGSL are alone, they are still called cuddlers ...
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Anyway, the next 2 weeks are crucial if we, OSGL, are to survive ... because the odds are not in our favour, considering the grim predictions stated in the top 12
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
any alliance in O55 will fall. sooner or later. its old grepo rule.
its awsome starting position , but in later stages its weakness. evryone looking in that direction and can be attacked from all sides.
and alliance name was pretty anoying. except ethomas and tigronka I never heard about other players.
odds are great for you :) . anything less then 1:3 is boring

DeletedUser50245

fun times ahead it seems then
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif
... at the very least, we have to worry being called cuddlers if we get attacked by everyone from all sides, right Mungus?

DeletedUser25609

This is all just my opinion and my viewpoint, as you can see there is less info on alliances i have never come in contact with. I know it will gain some hate as i am in the dreaded OSGL, but nevertheless I hope someone enjoys reading it!! - Adz

1. EPIDEMIC

Pros - To me these guys seem to be doing very well but also poorly in some aspects too. They have been expanding and making a good core for themselves very well, they seem moderately organised attacking wise too. If they put their minds to it they can take any city they want. I think the only thing that will take these guys down is if people start to leave due to external pressures.

Cons - It is sad to see some players being moved to plague when they lose their cities, and from my own personal experience their founder is extremely arrogant and doesn’t mind screwing a few members or allies to get her way. They have also shot up the defensive rankings since making war with OSGL.

Float

2. Old School Grepo Legends (My alliance)

Pros - I wont say much as of course this is my alliance, but rumours of not being organised is far from the truth. It’s been nice to see us taking more active EPI cities than they’ve taken from us, although overall there hasn’t been too much fighting. And DBD haven’t bothered us for a long time. Overall we (and NGGL) are the biggest alliances in 55 and 54.

Cons- Enemies are jumping on inactives faster than we are and right now we have red on all sides. In 54 we are quite spread having 3 cores and many cities floating in between, if we do not sort this we could end up in a bad position.

Depending on the next couple weeks Swim/float

3. The Lost Boys

Pros - I would say this alliance will be here until the end. They have been taking cities from everyone and i believe they are organised enough to keep on doing that. They seem to be working alone which is brave, but they are maybe acting the most experienced in this world.

Cons – Internal problems are the only way these guys will go down for the foreseeable future... which maybe isn’t even a con.

Swim

4. Next Gen Grepo Legends

Everything said about OSGL applies here, although for many this alliance would be seen as a ‘feeder’ but i believe this alliance holds weight itself, it’s been steadily growing and also has maintained it’s high up status in the alliance rankings.

5. True Fear

Pros – They have been taking lots of cities and even taking many off of plague. They have lost a few to big alliances but i don’t see any massive wars going on, they seem to be minding their own business taking cities off of small alliances.

Cons - So far not much has been to fear from these guys except their shooting up the points table. I think if they went into war with another top 5 alliance they would lose.

Float

6. Transient Drifters

Pros – they have been taking cities off of mostly small /medium alliances and they are growing nicely, they have a nice core in 44 and i think they will do well there as long as they don’t make too many enemies. They are also out of the firing line of any top 5 alliances.

Cons – They have lost a few cities to Epidemic, they’ll need to properly fight someone soon to keep things interesting.

Swim

7. Hydra’s hooligans

Pros – so far they have been the biggest problem for OSGL, they have been pouncing on inactives and also are very good at defending. They are the second biggest alliance in 54. They seem to know what they are doing, but are mostly carried by certain players. They have kept their alliance exclusive though which means no dead weight.

Cons – They are extremely spread out with OSGL coming in pretty much on all sides. They will have to do something special to rule 54 and so far i cannot see it happening, even though they are putting up a brilliant fight.

Sink in the end.

8. The Varangian Guard

Pros – They have some of the best attackers in this world and them alone will make the alliance hard to overcome. They started out attacking OSGL and EPI but now that seems to have slowed down a little. They seem to be fighting TLB now.

Cons – They have started a fight on just about everyone at some point. Also they are carried by just 3 or 4 players mainly. Although if they can pact well and they can get all their players to join in i think they could be here until the end.

Swim

9. Wolves in the fold

Pros – they have been holding their own somewhat against big alliances, and have also taken cities off of them too. They are located in the middle of 44 and have their own area

Cons – They are trapped in between Transient drifters, OSGL and epidemic. I cant see this going well for them in the long run. They’ll have to pact well and maybe merge somewhere to survive.

Sink

10. Death Before Dishonor - Oh don’t get me started xD

Pros – Their leaders have probably convinced them that their impending doom is not actually coming and that everything will be just fine.

Cons – Being in OSGL this alliance has been trying to get on our nerves for a while now, but more in the externals and not in the actual game. They have bragged about their success of which there isn’t any. They seem to think we are going for only them when we are not. They are about our 4th biggest threat and are barely a priority. They brag about their DBP which really is just showing they are getting battered, seen as the majority of that they gained off of 1 practice OP we did on them. Also their propaganda throughout the externals has backfired terribly. I assume one of their players will be the first to complain about this top 12.

Sink

11. The usual suspects

Pros – Very good defenders and have somewhat a core. I remember trying to take one of their cities a couple weeks ago just to see my revolt not even get through. They have been recruiting and taking small cities mostly to strengthen their core.

Cons – they are surrounded by other alliances and they are stuck in between Hydras hooligans and OSGL. As soon as a real war hits they might not do too well due to their location.

Float

12. Plague

Pros – they have their big alliance to protect them

Cons – it doesn’t seem like they’re being protected too well. They have lost a lot of cities to alliances smaller than Epidemic and also they are the place where failing epidemic players go to die. This alliance i believe will be gone soon.

Sink

DeletedUser

This is all just my opinion and my viewpoint, as you can see there is less info on alliances i have never come in contact with. I know it will gain some hate as i am in the dreaded OSGL, but nevertheless I hope someone enjoys reading it!! - Adz

1. EPIDEMIC

Pros - To me these guys seem to be doing very well but also poorly in some aspects too. They have been expanding and making a good core for themselves very well, they seem moderately organised attacking wise too. If they put their minds to it they can take any city they want. I think the only thing that will take these guys down is if people start to leave due to external pressures.

Cons - It is sad to see some players being moved to plague when they lose their cities, and from my own personal experience their founder is extremely arrogant and doesn’t mind screwing a few members or allies to get her way. They have also shot up the defensive rankings since making war with OSGL.

Float

2. Old School Grepo Legends (My alliance)

Pros - I wont say much as of course this is my alliance, but rumours of not being organised is far from the truth. It’s been nice to see us taking more active EPI cities than they’ve taken from us, although overall there hasn’t been too much fighting. And DBD haven’t bothered us for a long time. Overall we (and NGGL) are the biggest alliances in 55 and 54.

Cons- Enemies are jumping on inactives faster than we are and right now we have red on all sides. In 54 we are quite spread having 3 cores and many cities floating in between, if we do not sort this we could end up in a bad position.

Depending on the next couple weeks Swim/float

3. The Lost Boys

Pros - I would say this alliance will be here until the end. They have been taking cities from everyone and i believe they are organised enough to keep on doing that. They seem to be working alone which is brave, but they are maybe acting the most experienced in this world.

Cons – Internal problems are the only way these guys will go down for the foreseeable future... which maybe isn’t even a con.

Swim

4. Next Gen Grepo Legends

Everything said about OSGL applies here, although for many this alliance would be seen as a ‘feeder’ but i believe this alliance holds weight itself, it’s been steadily growing and also has maintained it’s high up status in the alliance rankings.

5. True Fear

Pros – They have been taking lots of cities and even taking many off of plague. They have lost a few to big alliances but i don’t see any massive wars going on, they seem to be minding their own business taking cities off of small alliances.

Cons - So far not much has been to fear from these guys except their shooting up the points table. I think if they went into war with another top 5 alliance they would lose.

Float

6. Transient Drifters

Pros – they have been taking cities off of mostly small /medium alliances and they are growing nicely, they have a nice core in 44 and i think they will do well there as long as they don’t make too many enemies. They are also out of the firing line of any top 5 alliances.

Cons – They have lost a few cities to Epidemic, they’ll need to properly fight someone soon to keep things interesting.

Swim

7. Hydra’s hooligans

Pros – so far they have been the biggest problem for OSGL, they have been pouncing on inactives and also are very good at defending. They are the second biggest alliance in 54. They seem to know what they are doing, but are mostly carried by certain players. They have kept their alliance exclusive though which means no dead weight.

Cons – They are extremely spread out with OSGL coming in pretty much on all sides. They will have to do something special to rule 54 and so far i cannot see it happening, even though they are putting up a brilliant fight.

Sink in the end.

8. The Varangian Guard

Pros – They have some of the best attackers in this world and them alone will make the alliance hard to overcome. They started out attacking OSGL and EPI but now that seems to have slowed down a little. They seem to be fighting TLB now.

Cons – They have started a fight on just about everyone at some point. Also they are carried by just 3 or 4 players mainly. Although if they can pact well and they can get all their players to join in i think they could be here until the end.

Swim

9. Wolves in the fold

Pros – they have been holding their own somewhat against big alliances, and have also taken cities off of them too. They are located in the middle of 44 and have their own area

Cons – They are trapped in between Transient drifters, OSGL and epidemic. I cant see this going well for them in the long run. They’ll have to pact well and maybe merge somewhere to survive.

Sink

10. Death Before Dishonor - Oh don’t get me started xD

Pros – Their leaders have probably convinced them that their impending doom is not actually coming and that everything will be just fine.

Cons – Being in OSGL this alliance has been trying to get on our nerves for a while now, but more in the externals and not in the actual game. They have bragged about their success of which there isn’t any. They seem to think we are going for only them when we are not. They are about our 4th biggest threat and are barely a priority. They brag about their DBP which really is just showing they are getting battered, seen as the majority of that they gained off of 1 practice OP we did on them. Also their propaganda throughout the externals has backfired terribly. I assume one of their players will be the first to complain about this top 12.

Sink

11. The usual suspects

Pros – Very good defenders and have somewhat a core. I remember trying to take one of their cities a couple weeks ago just to see my revolt not even get through. They have been recruiting and taking small cities mostly to strengthen their core.

Cons – they are surrounded by other alliances and they are stuck in between Hydras hooligans and OSGL. As soon as a real war hits they might not do too well due to their location.

Float

12. Plague

Pros – they have their big alliance to protect them

Cons – it doesn’t seem like they’re being protected too well. They have lost a lot of cities to alliances smaller than Epidemic and also they are the place where failing epidemic players go to die. This alliance i believe will be gone soon.

Sink

Mostly a good top 12. But in defense of EPIDEMIC I think they are working to only have one branch.

I do not understand all this complaints about Death Before Dishonor taking over external forums. How have they taken them over? From what I see only have 3 or 4 members who actually post. They aren't flat out insulting you.

The Varangian Guard and The Lost Boys are two great alliances. I can't wait to find out how this goes. So far it is a one sided fight.

DeletedUser52058

Early days yet bud.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser53743

Mostly a good top 12. But in defense of EPIDEMIC I think they are working to only have one branch.

I do not understand all this complaints about Death Before Dishonor taking over external forums. How have they taken them over? From what I see only have 3 or 4 members who actually post. They aren't flat out insulting you.

The Varangian Guard and The Lost Boys are two great alliances. I can't wait to find out how this goes. So far it is a one sided fight.

The reason they dont like us is because there egos are too high so its impossible to accept the fact that a alliance 1/5 of their total size being able to fight them. Sure they have taken our cities and have taken theirs, but you dont see us directly bashing them on the forums for anything other then what they have already been bashed for(Gold users etc mra tactics etc). I also dont see where this taken over the externals have came from because honestly its not like were all over the forums theres just not alot of activity.

TL:DR OF TOP 12 in my opinion
1.Float
2.Sink
3.Swim
4.sink like a rock
5.float then swim
6.Swim by far my favorite out of the other alliances, but ive always been a sucker for small members big points :p
7.Swim
8.Swim
9.The wolves will fold aka sink
10.swim
11.Swim
12.Sink eventually.

DeletedUser

I think what will happen in this world is pretty much what will happen in any world - the top players will eventually realise they have created Mra's an go to the top alliance- except in the case of Hydras and TLB.. the beauty (if you will) of this world is the TT..it s going to stop real alliances forming an hopefully slow the hell out of WW giving a loyal localised alliance with a strong core a chance of winning solo for a change, my money is on TLB- even though they lost a massively talented and handsome player this week - they are without doubt the only alliance who are old school.

DeletedUser50245

a euphemism for cannibalizing
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser28198

I think what will happen in this world is pretty much what will happen in any world - the top players will eventually realise they have created Mra's an go to the top alliance- except in the case of Hydras and TLB.. the beauty (if you will) of this world is the TT..it s going to stop real alliances forming an hopefully slow the hell out of WW giving a loyal localised alliance with a strong core a chance of winning solo for a change, my money is on TLB- even though they lost a massively talented and handsome player this week - they are without doubt the only alliance who are old school.

Well Jamovic, though I agree with you and acknowledge TLB is a good group (as I have before), I wouldn't say they are the only alliance who is old school. DBD were 2nd by the end of Mu (en12). I played Alpha and Delta on my original account. Nocturnos is also around from the old days.

One other old alliance nobody talks about is Four Horsemen. They are a great group. They have a core that moves from world to world together, but they are always extremely resilient and they are loyal allies. They aren't very involved in the main conflicts of this world, but you can expect them to be around for quite a while.

DeletedUser24785

a good top 12 adz7, I will say to any player here in any alliance, if your going to leave the game do it in a correct manner.
Don't just leave your old co-members to guess your inactive or not playing while you lose cities,not a very dignified way to leave.
Also hats off to TLB, they are an excellent alliance, fight fair and I have had some great messages regarding my RL at this time.
Especially impressed by them telling us of a member offering to spy for them , I find this even more impressive of their integrity.

DeletedUser

From my viewpoint along the Rim

1. Epidemic (Float)
Got Transient Drifters, and Wolves in the Fold to the North (Epidemic has took a few from Wolves in the Fold...so north doesnt look to friendly)
Got True Fear to the West. Havent seen them fight, but I bet they arent bad. Expecting a fierce resistance if they get targeted by EPI.
Got OSGL and NGGL to the East.
Got TVG and TLB to the South. Sporadic fighting which has escalated as of yesterday.

Should make a solid ally if they dont want to be attacked on all sides...if it comes to that.
I only say that because I have been attacking Plague members and clearing there cities and they arent getting great support afterward.
Strong Organization. Good position to start, good positioning becoming worse as people grow around them.

2+4 OSGL+NGGL (Float, but rename/rebrand later)
Some members are soft, and Ive seen some pretty bad battle reports on the offensive side with continued attacks with 5-1 ration losses which dont escalate after they've recovered troops. This clearly isnt true of all of you, just some of the ones in my area. Recognize a few good players but I bet they will rebrand themselves later once they start losing members due to inactivity...but they'll still be around. Pretty strong group. Laughed when Walnutzz left your alliance and renamed all of his cities after this alliance.

3. The Lost Boys Swim->Float(Want to see them tested before I can say continued swim)
Fun to talk to some of these members. Personally kicked out of this alliance because they thought my name was suspicious....but still think they will do well. They already have some established islands which is good, and dont have much competition to the South(Tiger Army vs TLB would be a slaughter). Only wish they had more bp and did some more fighting. Would like to see them tested. Attacking while TVG was weak for me doesnt count as a test of their prowess. (My friend started 4 weeks after them, and has more bp than their two best players.) Good positioning+Organized Leadership(although highly suspicious of others).

5. True Fear So far float
A semi rim alliance located just outside of the core. Personally love to see rim alliances rise through the ranks to claim a top then spot, so I will say that they float. Good positioning which allows them to take out some good point cities from smaller alliances and maybe test their organizational/attack plans. So far float

6. Transient Drifters Swim
Lost some cities to Plague/Epidemic a while ago..but that's to be expected when they are all alone in the heart of enemy territory. Currently pacted with Wolves in the Fold to form a Oc44 coalition to defend themselves against any threat. Dont see much action out of them recently. Looks like they are just reorganizing/trying to make some full islands atm. Strong leadership/looking study.

7. Hydra's Hooligans Swim then Sink
Great group of active players. Havent seen anything bad from them. They might lose a few cities in the upper reaches of 54 due to TT, as well as far east in 64 but they are fairly strong group of players. Only concern is them getting bored with the world, or real life issues which could effect how often they are online.

8. The Varangian Guard. Float/Swim through world
Had a very weird messed up semi merger with Tiger Army that went awry and set them back a couple of days. Started off in a bad positioning but they are slowly making their own piece of ocean to call their own, which they will hold. Have been rooting for them since the beginning of the world. Strong leadership and a strong group of players. Only problem I see is not having enough active members to help sustain the group.

9. Wolves in the Fold Sink
Have heard that you either love this alliance or hate it..according to some of their members. After seeing a post by one of their members which was sent to me, Im not sure if theyve really had a hard target to hit/had a huge coordinated op. Would like to see what happens with ocean 44. Is it going to be Transient Drifters, or Wolves in the Fold? Or are they going to keep this pact going till the end. But they did just take some cities from Dr.Nino..I think time will tell.

10. The Usual Suspects Float
Group of strong players who pleasantly surprise you every once in a while by taking cities away from HH or OSGL. Have recruited some players in Northern 54...but due to long TT I see them losing those cities if anything erupts. Merging with HH would make a deadly force.

11. Death Before Dishonor Float for now.
Around my location..we used to laugh at this alliance. We used to joke that they would rather lose their nice city than be rimmed. Despite being somewhat destroyed by OSGL (Sorry, thats what the oracle says). I believe this alliance will do well. I wish they had some more active players in this alliance to help them out, but giving them bp (which I can say might be the best thing that happened to them) is only going to make their stronger players stronger and enable them to survive and thrive.

12. Plague.
Happily building up more points to become future farms of Epidemic and others!

DeletedUser24785

I must say the top 12's are getting better and better.
Shame both newspapers seem to have died a death.

DeletedUser53620

Since I was mentioned in the post, I'll respond to it. Apparently, even though I was ranked 9th in the academy wing, with better than average ABP stats, not reading the forums did me in. Sorry, when there are sign in threads, must read and acknowledge threads, multiple MMs daily, in addition to tons of rules and assignments around the Ops...eventually I just tuned it out. They said I was inactive, but I know I never went even close to yellow.

It's not my main (That's Imbrose), so I kind of got bored with all the structure. They did send me a note asking where I was, and started attacking 2 hours later. Anyways, they started attacking me one night when I was quite drunk (Saturday night), and I probably could have responded better to the situation. LOL.

After posting several profane titled threads in the forums, which were quickly deleted, they kicked me, and took my cities. My buddy cobra8, followed suit with the belligerence, and that got him kicked and a few points from the mod, for his efforts.

There are several Thai players in the ally who are quite good, and aggressive. I feel bad for them. Chock Dee Krap!

Being named, "OSGL" you'd think it wouldn't be necessary to have so much structure if their members actually represented what their name claims.

DeletedUser28198

Since I was mentioned in the post, I'll respond to it. Apparently, even though I was ranked 9th in the academy wing, with better than average ABP stats, not reading the forums did me in. Sorry, when there are sign in threads, must read and acknowledge threads, multiple MMs daily, in addition to tons of rules and assignments around the Ops...eventually I just tuned it out. They said I was inactive, but I know I never went even close to yellow.

It's not my main (That's Imbrose), so I kind of got bored with all the structure. They did send me a note asking where I was, and started attacking 2 hours later. Anyways, they started attacking me one night when I was quite drunk (Saturday night), and I probably could have responded better to the situation. LOL.

After posting several profane titled threads in the forums, which were quickly deleted, they kicked me, and took my cities. My buddy cobra8, followed suit with the belligerence, and that got him kicked and a few points from the mod, for his efforts.

There are several Thai players in the ally who are quite good, and aggressive. I feel bad for them. Chock Dee Krap!

Being named, "OSGL" you'd think it wouldn't be necessary to have so much structure if their members actually represented what their name claims.

Its not your fault their forums are a mess with no structure :p