12.NSD
last.DBD
last last. Tom

DeletedUser50742

Sangarn my weak point, where are you?
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Ranga1

Strategos
Worst move dbd have made on the server thus far, hopefully they might provide some actual defense to stop chrome angels essentially internalizing death row though

DeletedUser25609

Attention - @general paulus has given up on the game. While taking another city off dbd I sent a fake CS with a bunch of fake attacks (5-11 LS per attack) and wow, it got through and I took GP'S city. thanks GP for building up the wall for me and then placing 2 chariots in there. after you cast wisdom on the attacks I thought you'd noticed them but obviously not!

Oh and also the other city was an extremely easy take. did it by myself. So now turns out just one player can take on the whole of dbd and come out with 2 cities. How pathetic xD

curadh

Phrourach
Whats the betting they have an op tab full of internals being madly EQ'd ... and Simmer San saying 'can't you get the wall under 7' ... this was our first view of their forums .. 3 pages of internals being EQ'd

DeletedUser50742

One week of EQing internals, one more week to have a claimer and one more week to send CS, and one more week asking alliance for help clearing. Doing the math, we've got 4 weeks to try to take an internal. I repeat, to try to take an internal... lol.

DeletedUser51283

Whats the betting they have an op tab full of internals being madly EQ'd ... and Simmer San saying 'can't you get the wall under 7' ... this was our first view of their forums .. 3 pages of internals being EQ'd

Sorry mate but who are you? Can't find you in-game?

DeletedUser25609

Why have they gone so quiet :( they won't even reply to me in game. dbd I'll take a city a day until you reply! it will be the forth today!

Ranga1

Strategos
I guess their whole premise is wrong, losing this many cities without a fight is almost the definition of dishonour. I suppose they should die now right?

curadh

Phrourach
As I said they are more interested in internals and of course they have a new larder with Diehards. Sorry Diehards but ignore all the speal they gave you on the merge as I know from experience its lies, lies and yet more lies. O54 was to far for them to support given 13 hours notice of multiple incomings ... wonder what excuse they are giving for complete absence of support in 55? :D

DeletedUser51112

And it begins age of builders and simmers, be prepared for WW era. good bye warriors.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif