Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

jameslongst

Strategos
Who are you?! whats your in game name?! i scrolled down the charts for ages but couldnt find you!!!! please only post if you're involved in this world
Here he is the alliance ruiner himself...ever been in an alliance that wasnt a huge failure? Now you are screwing another alliance up...thanks for your efforts adz. You are a useful idiot.

DeletedUser25609

Here he is the alliance ruiner himself...ever been in an alliance that wasnt a huge failure? Now you are screwing another alliance up...thanks for your efforts adz. You are a useful idiot.
The way it's looking one would think I was rubbing myself all over true fear aye

jameslongst

Strategos
The way it's looking one would think I was rubbing myself all over true fear aye

Have no idea what this means...how its looking is something is under your skin and you are sounding unhinged.

Maybe its cuz you keep ruining good alliances? Adz is looking out for one thing, guys, and thats himself. Watch your back.

And keep your response clean this time if you can.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
how lazy are you adz? james doesn't hide. his ingame name is exactly his name on the externals. type in james and it's the only name you see. or are you just unhappy cuz the whole world isn't jumping on the adz bandwagon? poor little adz, still gonna have to fight the rest of us.

DeletedUser25609

Gosh I didn't even notice these.

I haven't ruined a single alliance? I left OSGL and haven't left an alliance since (a merge doesn't count) so think of a new insult James

Hi Rachel I'll explain the joke to you, it was that James is a very small player and I couldn't see his name in the top 200 players, which is funny because he was making some big statements when he's done nothing in this world :) you understand now? But then again, who the heck are you too... haven't even seen one of your cities around

If you two have got something against me then attack me. At least Kurbads and dbd do that

Rachel.L

Phrourach
adz, i GET what are saying. don't need you to translate rubbish. and you are right, i am nobody here, making a comment on another nobody.

i wouldn't waste my time attacking you cuz i have better things to do.

DeletedUser54055

adz, i GET what are saying. don't need you to translate rubbish. and you are right, i am nobody here, making a comment on another nobody.

i wouldn't waste my time attacking you cuz i have better things to do.
True you would much rather waste your time speaking on the forum of a world your not even in. Another person on this forum with a big mouth who can't back anything up ingame.

jameslongst

Strategos
Gosh I didn't even notice these.

I haven't ruined a single alliance? I left OSGL and haven't left an alliance since (a merge doesn't count) so think of a new insult James

Hi Rachel I'll explain the joke to you, it was that James is a very small player and I couldn't see his name in the top 200 players, which is funny because he was making some big statements when he's done nothing in this world :) you understand now? But then again, who the heck are you too... haven't even seen one of your cities around

If you two have got something against me then attack me. At least Kurbads and dbd do that

You should not speak to a lady like that. You sound completely unhinged buddy...something getting to you? Mom fumigating the basement? Tell her young men need privacy.

I will say it once more for the slow people: bps dont matter, winning wars matters. At that you will find me very proficient....actually you already lost a war to me, didnt you? Forgot about that skirmish.

As for kurbads...you screwed him. I mean, lets call a spade a spade right? He put in months of work then got messed over by his "friends" and is now ghosting.

NSD reading this: They did it to kurbs, they will do it to you. Dont trust punks.

DeletedUser54055

Kurbads left himself knowing full well he would lose. There was absolutely no back stabbing or betrayal what are you talking about? As for wars what have you won?

DeletedUser25609

You damn white Knight you. Any ladies in distress should not fear ~ James is here. And I'm not even slightly annoyed I'm having a great time xD

And you've got no BP and also you're not the one winning wars, the people in your alliance are because they can be arsed to play the game properly, and nope I've never come in contact with you in game.

And Kurbads screwed himself, I just finished him off after he was an ***. He asked for leader rights and to kick me out of nowhere for no reason... that's on him.

I think anyone who actually talks to me in game knows how I play, and people in NSD know no one is going to get screwed.

Anyways who wouldn't want me? (Rhetorical james) I have a great talent for making people ghost - in belli's words :p

DeletedUser47671

Mad read through all this topic... Anyone got a new Top 12 since the last one?

Rachel.L

Phrourach
SSSing i am in this world but you wouldn't know me cuz i don't waste my time on no-names like you. Just another adz wannbe. Can't you aim higher?

DeletedUser47671

Hey guys, isn't there a specific thread for thrashing each other ? That thread would love to see TLB/TF vs NSD players there ;)

DeletedUser47671

1/ NSD - SINK
2/ HH - SWIM
3/ TF - SWIM
4/ TLB - SWIM
5/ TD - SWIM
6/ DBD - SINK
7/ Noct - SINK
8/ 4H - SWIM
9/ 4.1 - SWIM
10/ TW - SINK
11/ SOD - SINK
12/ 4.2 - SWIM

jameslongst

Strategos
You damn white Knight you. Any ladies in distress should not fear ~ James is here. And I'm not even slightly annoyed I'm having a great time xD

And you've got no BP and also you're not the one winning wars, the people in your alliance are because they can be arsed to play the game properly, and nope I've never come in contact with you in game.

And Kurbads screwed himself, I just finished him off after he was an ***. He asked for leader rights and to kick me out of nowhere for no reason... that's on him.

I think anyone who actually talks to me in game knows how I play, and people in NSD know no one is going to get screwed.

Anyways who wouldn't want me? (Rhetorical james) I have a great talent for making people ghost - in belli's words :p

He wanted to kick you? You? I cant understand why.

Maybe cuz you are an alliance ruiner...maybe he saw your track record in that department and wanted to help his team out...idk wasnt there.

Ya we won a few wars...just ask epi...oh wait you cant they're gone. Great leadership there adz. Thats what i like to call "save yourself" leadership.

DeletedUser53868

What if you guys could stop having useless discussions that won't take you guys anywhere?

You remind me lil' kids arguing about candy.

Use the PMs, damn.

The WW era is almost starting, any opinion from an outsider about who has bigger odds of winning?

DeletedUser51423

OK, it seems i have to step in here. Especially since i had to double check what thread this is, it's a top 12 thread. not a trash talk thread, which y'all have. Watching the bickering isn't amusing and frankly it's just boring. Take your personal vendettas and fights to pm's or skype. I'm tired on reading about them in places they don't belong.

Now with that being said, get this thread back on topic or consequences will be enacted.