Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser49112

You don't conquer cities in revolt worlds though?? All you do is revolt them. If you conquer a city it's a CONQUEST world.

The GM

Phrourach
As far as I know Ben, no one in TLB took a crown in En85 - please do check if I am wrong..many of them got a first hand (of course ) rulers of award, but like me they don't rate crowns as, like you say, anyone can win them in a world -unless of course you are your alliance, TD in a non 400 cap server, even when you are spoon fed the chance to win a crown by Jamo 3 months later you still can't up 7 level 9 wonders to level 10's even with help from other alliances.. then you lose 3 WW islands against a shell of an alliance..what did TLB do in EN85? lol! what did you do mate?..lose 50 odd cities in a month. and walk away empty handed..nope can't find any TLB player with your track record for mediocrity.

So now you say it was 3-4 alliances against you. How funny really. You seem to have left out the Lost Boys who were so far embedded up your behinds i swear you all had the same mums. Then we had that other group from Russia who protected you until, well we all know what happened there with poor Kkbo don't we? Then you had that other group of simmers in your ocean who sent you support (can't remember their name as they hid very well). So I make that 3-4 alliances already protecting you guys. Yet you claim you were on your own??

Jamo you seem to have left out the part out you guys "buying" taking in the top 4 alliances and converging them into one. Yet once again you were all worried about little old TD who were ranked around 8th at the time.

TLB taking our wonder cities?? Lol a little bit late really. The world was already won and most people have left. Come on, you can do better than that. How many WW cities did we take off you guys by the way? 3-4 I believe.

But we must be civil....Unless of course you guys have done the usual and found the biggest alliance in this world to kiss and cuddle up to as usual. How very much The Lost Girls.

DeletedUser49112

You don't take cities you found them. Are you new or something???

DeletedUser31057

You don't conquer cities in revolt worlds though?? All you do is revolt them. If you conquer a city it's a CONQUEST world.

Your above post demonstrate that you are noob don't you. Obviously, if you conquered a city from jamovic1, basically you've revolted first, before you conquered his city, naff said.

rearglutespread answer this simple question, "why we need to research "conquest" in revolt world"?

DeletedUser52058

smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser31057

Edit - for those out of the know - Mnginup was a 'player' in En72 that joined my alliance, simmed the server..went into VM when we had any war and came back and joined another alliance to claim a crown out of VM in the last week..
Cried out loud the greatest LOSER of 400 cap Hermonassa world. I repeat again jamovic1, you failed to your promise for a crown to ex OL players (tartanblue and kirky), when you muster them to defect to your alliance Apoc.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
So now you say it was 3-4 alliances against you. How funny really. You seem to have left out the Lost Boys who were so far embedded up your behinds i swear you all had the same mums. Then we had that other group from Russia who protected you until, well we all know what happened there with poor Kkbo don't we? Then you had that other group of simmers in your ocean who sent you support (can't remember their name as they hid very well). So I make that 3-4 alliances already protecting you guys. Yet you claim you were on your own??

Jamo you seem to have left out the part out you guys "buying" taking in the top 4 alliances and converging them into one. Yet once again you were all worried about little old TD who were ranked around 8th at the time.

TLB taking our wonder cities?? Lol a little bit late really. The world was already won and most people have left. Come on, you can do better than that. How many WW cities did we take off you guys by the way? 3-4 I believe.

But we must be civil....Unless of course you guys have done the usual and found the biggest alliance in this world to kiss and cuddle up to as usual. How very much The Lost Girls.

It is confusing how you say that you are counting how many alliances were against TR and then use them to prove who was protecting them. And I am quite sure you have TLB mixed up with someone else. TLB did not provide much, if any defensive support to TR during WW or at any other time in EN85. They just didn't need it. We did certainly take a WW island city thought the player was RedRodge and it was before the first four were built (not after the world was won). We got it because your little Helena trick doesn't work when people do the math wrong. Anyway, you should really post that stuff in the EN85 forum not this one.

As for EN92, TLB does not pact. We had one pact in EN85 that we were bullied into making (by AFC) and we regretted the whole server. So you really must be thinking of some other alliance. You guys kicked us out of your little coalition for REFUSING to pact with you, remember??

RX

antz2013

Phrourach
TLB taking our wonder cities?? Lol a little bit late really. The world was already won and most people have left.

Just to clarify (please note that these screen shots were taken just before posting this - TD and ITD players moved around between their alliances since then):

XiKEess.png

Ikxf7jj.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser52274

4 The Lost Boys

Dont really know this team. Once upon a time on EN6 there was an alliance by the same name. Wondering if, it's the same core group. If so, it was a good alliance but, it ultimately lost prestige and power due to constant backstabbing techniques used against its allies. Looks to me like Transient Drifters is now their academy.

I'd like to see the names of these players that we at TLB have taken in, so can you please reveal them to me ?

Cease. Old wars & disagreements have NO place, here. Either post a Sink/Float/Swim prediction or, return to your previous world. You're boring us all to death.

Maybe if your Top 12 sink/float/swim assessment had of been better people wouldn't have had to resort to old wars and old disagreements.

Still awaiting this invisible list you have of TD members or ex-members according to you who joined us at TLB. Oh let me guess none of them joined which is plan to see or if you had been bothered to ask the Leaders of both alliances I'm sure they would both have told that NONE had joined.

Let us know when your next great fairy tale of fiction is due my grand kids could do with a good laugh.

DeletedUser18039

Ah, how well I begin to remember EN85... that was the world that got pacted to death before BP was off and only those highly resistant to boredom and deeply fond of SimCity soldiered on bravely...:eek:

DeletedUser24785

Make another tag so you can discuss irrelevant old servers , please.
Before others do the same, hey anyone remember Beta , and how blah blah left whats its name and joined that other alliance I cant remember.
Kill the spam.

DeletedUser53652

Now Back to topic !

TOP 12 Sink Or Swim

1. Epidemic - The alliance seems to be hanging on , are still ranked up highly in ABP & DBP ... from what i've heard they have a NAP with Old School Grepo Legends .. how will that turn out ... will they still survive once the NAP is off .... seem to be surviving comfortably .. SWIM

2. Old School Grepo Legends - Ahh seems like they got into a sticky situation , many alliances seem to have a grudge on them and many hate them , i am suprised that they are still in the Top 3 at all ! They seem to be worth their weight through ABP and DBP , but with so many conspiraing against them , will they stay in the world longer as "Legends" ... SINK

3. The Lost Boys - My own alliance so won't say much , with a pretty solid core and a bunch of really active members who never give up , you can see us hanging in till the end of the server.

4. Next Gen Grepo Legends - Same as Above .... Basically a group of suck ups .

5. The Varangian Guard - Guards who are well balanced it seems, being worth their weight both ABP & DBP they seem to have what it takes to conquer and solidify a core around them , but with EPIDEMIC & TLB around their corner can they hold on ? FLOAT

6. Hydra's Hooligans - HAIL HYDRA , well seems like these guys are a small bunch simmers , or are they ? For their numbers they seem to be doing pretty decent earning enough BP from attacking and slightly less from defending , however with such high avg alliance and small numbers , how will they face if a top alliance goes against them ? Personally believe that they need to recruit more of the players they have ... or else SINK

7 & 8 . Transient Drifters and True Fear - Different alliances but both started at the same time (after server started) , both seem to grow identically and have some key players in each alliance ... seem to be worth their weight , and if they play like they did in EN85 we can hope to see some interesting play from them ! - SWIM for now

9. Death Before Dishonour - An alliance that has been continuously pushed onto the defensive ... I myself personally think they're doing great considering they haven't really shown their offensive potential ... if given any ... looks like an alliance who are determined not to give up .. FLOAT

10. Wolves in The Fold - Seem to be a bit away from the core oceans , reminds me of a bunch of rimmed players joining forces , seem to be well held up in their ocean , however 4 Alliances above them (in this list) are well situated in this ocean .... if they can survive that then i would give them a swim , but for now - SINK

11. Plague - Academy to Epidemic however i have different views for them , these guys have been dropping so much , their growth is as slow as their fight , expecting a disband anytime soon .. - SINK

12. The Usual Suspects - If these are the guys i've seen before ... they join every server , however they never seem to stick in a server .... don't know much about the alliance but the fact that they'v made it in to the Top 12 ... SINK

(DIS)Honorable Mention : DOMINATORS - The alliance was the Top alliance for quite a while then dropped like flies , now they are disbanded , yet their academy is still up and running lol.