Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser15275

Of course I sent support.

Quick question, if you don't mind. Did they get MM privileges in your alliance? If so, they must be one happy group of folks.
wow with 11k total DBP and 1k DBP gain in the last 2 days, you must've only sent tripwires to all 40 cities you've lost.

Mind you those losses were due to a large contingency of traitors within our alliance who then left us for HH. So did you really fight it out with us and we ? I definitely don't think so. All those traitors did nothing but lie, complain, and spy on us.

If you want to fight for real you know where to find me
There will always be baggage when you absorb an entire alliance(oh wait 3 alliances) and once you have taken a player in they are your members, they are your responsibility as a leader. Branding them as traitors for leaving due to unresolved complaints and isolation is not very "honorable". But then again what do I know, you're the badass leader with no cities in the frontline.

DeletedUser25609

Ya they tend to leave that part out...really changes the score tho, doesn't it?
not that im sure as i haven't been in epi from the start, but plague WAS just an inactive alliance (i commented i thought it would be gone soon in an earlier top 12) stats wise plague has lost a lot of cities to many alliances because of this, but while ive been here in the last month plague has lost no more than epi itself.

jameslongst

Strategos
not that im sure as i haven't been in epi from the start, but plague WAS just an inactive alliance (i commented i thought it would be gone soon in an earlier top 12) stats wise plague has lost a lot of cities to many alliances because of this, but while ive been here in the last month plague has lost no more than epi itself.

You are "infecting" with them. They are your responsibility, and their score counts.

Seems to me calling them inactive is a good way to not have to send them any support. If they are inactive, then disband.

DeletedUser25609

You are "infecting" with them. They are your responsibility, and their score counts.

Seems to me calling them inactive is a good way to not have to send them any support. If they are inactive, then disband.
i said they WERE very inactive back when there was problems. (did you miss that bit?) its not like there is any excuses but im giving reason to why against most alliances it says they've lost 10-15 cities. Since fixing them up and them being purely active members they have lost no more than epi itself. Maybe try focusing on that? stats do not say everything. Any player in epi and plague will receive the same amount of support :)

jameslongst

Strategos
Thanks maybe I will try focusing on that. Smiley face smiley face.

Got it...they sucked and you aren't offering any excuses. Now, however, they are a credit to the game. You lined it all out for me.

Oh ya, and Mr. Lets talk About the Score suddenly thinks stats don't say everything. Great. I read you.

DeletedUser23146

wow with 11k total DBP and 1k DBP gain in the last 2 days, you must've only sent tripwires to all 40 cities you've lost.
You got me. Super Simmer 2016 right here, folks. Thought I could take the big leagues on, so I left Hyperborea. Boy was I wrong. /s

DeletedUser25609

Oh ya, and Mr. Lets talk About the Score suddenly thinks stats don't say everything. Great. I read you.
ive only ever talked about 1. my ABP which is what it is 2. DBD losing a tonne of cities in a short amount of time which i went around and counted lol. i mean stats do count but do you really want to go back through the last few months and look at all of plague and see who lost cities and how active they were at the time? unless you want to go look through that then i will stick with the stats don't show everything :rolleyes:

DeletedUser15275

hey let's join every world weeks after it opens so we start in the rim because we don't have what it takes to start in the core #TrueFear#TheLostBoys

DeletedUser50742

You got me. Super Simmer 2016 right here, folks. Thought I could take the big leagues on, so I left Hyperborea. Boy was I wrong. /s
Wow the supersimmer here.
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
How was your first day of school today kiddo?

DeletedUser15275

hey let's join every world weeks after it opens so we start in the rim because we don't have what it takes to start in the core #TrueFear#TheLostBoys
and since we're in the rim we won't need naps because there's no one to nap with here and there's only one direction to go...the core. While we're at it let's go to the externals and brag that we don't need no goddam naps like the core alliances do and nap themselves to avoid a premature war on all sides. We can fight all our enemies by ourselves on all sides...like to the north of us. We don't need no cuddling strategy like that...oh look Tiger Army I, Tiger Army II hello there friend, oh hey TF spare support maybe?#TrueFear#TheLostBoys

jameslongst

Strategos
Well well who sounds a little salty now? Cuz of where i dropped?

Sounds like you have given it some thought tho...glad you are spending your time wisely down in moms basement.

Guess we have also decided plagues score doesnt count. What else does the brain trust have for me?

DeletedUser15275

Well well who sounds a little salty now? Cuz of where i dropped?

Sounds like you have given it some thought tho...glad you are spending your time wisely down in moms basement.

Guess we have also decided plagues score doesnt count. What else does the brain trust have for me?

getting personal, i hit a nerve did i?

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach

Maybe you are referring to previous servers. In EN92 most of TLB started in the first week, and last time I checked the O45/55 border area was core ocean.

DeletedUser23146

Wow the supersimmer here.
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
How was your first day of school today kiddo?

I graduated high-school last spring and have been working since. Even if I wasn't, the general area I live, school starts early August.

Tell me though, did you get your MM privileges or are you throwing a cow about that in HH, too?

glad you are spending your time wisely down in moms basement.
You're 13, right?

DeletedUser23146

Well everyone in HH has them so.....
Gotcha. Word of advice, don't remove them. You'll get quite the hissy fit from Doppler if/when that happens.

There was a butt-hurt reply from someone I saw just before I replied. Where'd that go?

No, not you Arcane.

DeletedUser50742

I graduated high-school last spring and have been working since. Even if I wasn't, the general area I live, school starts early August.

Tell me though, did you get your MM privileges or are you throwing a cow about that in HH, too?

You're 13, right?

You are far away from leading an alliance buddy.