Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser28198

And what alliances were those?
wow with 11k total DBP and 1k DBP gain in the last 2 days, you must've only sent tripwires to all 40 cities you've lost.

There will always be baggage when you absorb an entire alliance(oh wait 3 alliances) and once you have taken a player in they are your members, they are your responsibility as a leader. Branding them as traitors for leaving due to unresolved complaints and isolation is not very "honorable". But then again what do I know, you're the badass leader with no cities in the frontline.

I was front line only for the entire world until we made peace with OSGL. But I suppose that doesn't count.

But hey you said I'm badass. I never claimed that. Thanks buddy

DeletedUser15275

And what alliances were those?

I was front line only for the entire world until we made peace with OSGL. But I suppose that doesn't count.

But hey you said I'm badbutt. I never claimed that. Thanks buddy

you seriously don't know what alliances merged into you?

You chose to read the badass part of my post and not the part of being a bad leader?

PS. sangran(the generals butler) shut up you only conquer internals lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51423

Hi guys, I feel the need to remind , inappropriate language is not allowed in the forum. Nor are one word answers, or non game related insults.

DeletedUser51112

and since we're in the rim we won't need naps because there's no one to nap with here and there's only one direction to go...the core. While we're at it let's go to the externals and brag that we don't need no goddam naps like the core alliances do and nap themselves to avoid a premature war on all sides. We can fight all our enemies by ourselves on all sides...like to the north of us. We don't need no cuddling strategy like that...oh look Tiger Army I, Tiger Army II hello there friend, oh hey TF spare support maybe?#TrueFear#TheLostBoys
No one forced you to start in the core and let's be honest here, since when O45 and O55 considered as rim? I've seen enough core alliances having massacred so called non-core alliances like beating kids in other worlds, but hey, you can't even beat rim alliances can you? you're beginning to cry out loud for being in the core right after losing cities.

DeletedUser28198

you seriously don't know what alliances merged into you?

You chose to read the badbutt part of my post and not the part of being a bad leader?

PS. sangran(the generals butler) shut up you only conquer internals lol
No I can read just fine. I think you need to learn how to count.

But to satisfy you:
They aren't traitors for leaving. Plenty did that honorably, like Mika. They deliberately caused issues within the alliance (not all of them) such as discouraging support and arguments in forum. And certainly did spy, so don't say they didn't. Internal cities that are inactive don't try to snipe CSs by themselves.

Now, tell me how terrible a leader I am.

And as for true fear/TLB. While we are not aligned with either, TLB fought TVG who was based in o55. So what's this about not fighting I the core? Are we doing the same then? DBD has been based in o55 since the world began.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23146

I think you need to be based on the center spot between 44,45,54 and 55 to be counted in the "core".

DeletedUser25609

Guess we have also decided plagues score doesnt count.
What are you even talking about lol. I havent even seen your name in the server yet (oops turns out you're the true fear founder... unlucky that)

To be fair though neither true fear or the lost boys are on the rim

DeletedUser25609

not sure what score you're still trying to talk about but here's some - 370th,427th ;)

jameslongst

Strategos
Who cares winky face winky face.

Ive been to the top before like that. Im not about that on this go around...i wanna win, so im putting it all onto my alliance. Plus im sick of paying for it...apparently you arent.

And back come the stats from Mr. Stats Dont Matter.

But no, i agree: BP doesnt matter. Rank doesnt matter. How much money your socially awkward opposition spends doesnt matter.

Winning wars matters. You will find me proficient at that.

DeletedUser28198

Points don't win wars.

But adz we share islands so pay me a visit anytime.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Things are getting hot here.

On a short notice, since everyone keeps whining about Plague. This is same alliance as EPI just with another name. On the one hand some of you might be right since Plague contains mainly smaller players and new recruits, but all the stuff in offense and defense is done together Epi & Plague. Most of the players think that Plague is leftover and taking Plague's city will be easier, but that's not like that. At the start of the world all of you might remember that Epi and Plague both were filled with active players and few times Oracle even announced it as the most active alliance, but few month have passed and players started leaving worlds and now you see Epi keeps on track, since from the start it was the main branch and Plague's players started moving to Epi slowly. With this way soon all the membership of Plague will be in Epi I guess. That's how it's gonna work. And if someone still thinks that Plague doesn't worth anything and taking them is easier, they can come and try.

DeletedUser25609

Points don't win wars.

But adz we share islands so pay me a visit anytime.
I usually like to revolt ethomas on that island but i can put your name down too? but then again, after posting that you've probably got your barracks working overtime on those swordsmen.

*hint* build archers because i have hoplites in that city ;)

DeletedUser23146

You're a damn liar, Adz. You and I both know you attack with swordsmen and archers.

DeletedUser25609

You're a damn liar, Adz. You and I both know you attack with swordsmen and archers.
you got me. You know what they say - the best offence is a good defence
... so that means attack with swords and archers right?
... is that even the saying?

DeletedUser23146

I defend with Colony Ships. They're slow, so that means they're powerful, right?

DeletedUser50742

I defend with Colony Ships. They're slow, so that means they're powerful, right?
You better get some internals with those CS, powerful guy.

2973dd5b7ebcb5bd0606006ce174cb0a.png