Katane Chronicles

DeletedUser31003

Firstly, Fluxon that was epic :D !!!

Secondly guys, I'm just gunna throw this one out there, ya know; I feel like we have been through so much together...

Group hug? Come on.... bring it in!

Didn't mean to hurt all your feelings, feeling a bit bad now. Would you like me to sing.... "we'reeee going throughhhh changessss"

I'm coming to an ocean near you, very very soon, see you there teddy bear ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shee Ra

Phrourach
I don't think I'm going to be Krypt 4 - I don't even think they'd have me!

I've got to know Circle's Hell ppl quite well and they're good fun and If one is gonna spend their free time with ppl on a game rather be where the laughs are. Like I said No Cash Prize - Only a ooooooooooo a CROWN! whoopdeedooo! I could wear that down the pub :eek:

Scrimpytheft (sorry forgot name without scrolling back a page) is taking *honour* too seriously - I don't think anyone cares. Spies are a bore, as in real life, scum of.

Krypt 4 eh lol

DeletedUser

yes but alls fair love and war. If you don't do it you are at a serious disadvantage. so wait is what Nabs is saying about US true or false.

DeletedUser19892

lol :D they are just dumb. i mean really really really dumb :D poke me ingame and i show u some funny reports :D

i trip city with 1 birm, they kill birm with CS. i send a nuke to find a CS without support. did that like 30 times now :D
1 time i got 3000 BP from a full land nuke with CS, Ls and trans. killed by 1 of my land nuke losing 400 bp. Then they think spy. LOL!

if u think u can land near us and dont expect us to know, u are either naive or dumb. when they land on same city and lose 7+ CS on 1 week and still dont support it i have to think they are dumb.

Anyway secret is out, this is how u earn free BP and get rank 1 BP in a world. Also ofc form nuking all the Turtle city's they planted arround me. They been so nice to me. they land 3000 DLU in ea city so i dont even need to go hunt, i pick target cash in BP and rebuild.

Tnx to the Circle of Fail.

DeletedUser

lol :D they are just dumb. i mean really really really dumb :D poke me ingame and i show u some funny reports :D

i trip city with 1 birm, they kill birm with CS. i send a nuke to find a CS without support. did that like 30 times now :D
1 time i got 3000 BP from a full land nuke with CS, Ls and trans. killed by 1 of my land nuke losing 400 bp. Then they think spy. LOL!

if u think u can land near us and dont expect us to know, u are either naive or dumb. when they land on same city and lose 7+ CS on 1 week and still dont support it i have to think they are dumb.

Anyway secret is out, this is how u earn free BP and get rank 1 BP in a world. Also ofc form nuking all the Turtle city's they planted arround me. They been so nice to me. they land 3000 DLU in ea city so i dont even need to go hunt, i pick target cash in BP and rebuild.

even if u tell them how we do it, they are too slow to understand it :)

keep looking for that spy in ur ranks :p

DeletedUser20415

Having spy in their council sounded cooler :cool:

DeletedUser19892

Naji.
I dont think they would beleive me if i tell the real storry yet.

I mean its quite logic. Ofc we got spy in their council, why would they else alot us to take 30 city's for free on 2 weeks.
In fact we are not even in war with circle, we are pacted with them.
We just hand over BP.
We still waiting on circle to attack tho, so they can get their share of the ABP.

Shee Ra

Phrourach
Naji.
I dont think they would beleive me if i tell the real storry yet.

I mean its quite logic. Ofc we got spy in their council, why would they else alot us to take 30 city's for free on 2 weeks.
In fact we are not even in war with circle, we are pacted with them.
We just hand over BP.
We still waiting on circle to attack tho, so they can get their share of the ABP.

yuk.. the list person879874987 posts was mainly inactives.. I am sitting in a US city... so not quite true, but get your point. And also there is one in your alliance who sends the worst CS attempts I have ever seen (apart from person6876876's) but I used to be in same alliance as him and I know he cant help it.. act now think later... all good fun tho.

DeletedUser

yuk.. the list person879874987 posts was mainly inactives.. I am sitting in a US city... so not quite true, but get your point. And also there is one in your alliance who sends the worst CS attempts I have ever seen (apart from person6876876's) but I used to be in same alliance as him and I know he cant help it.. act now think later... all good fun tho.
if we send the worst CS attempts how come we have been taking all those cities. who has taken the most cities in the misfits and circles of hell war.

DeletedUser43442

They all think I'm your spy. There is no spy on this council...

Damnit.I was sure they wont find out any time soon.Ok hun,if they know then its time you move here,u played your part well.

DeletedUser

This is about the dumbest post i have read in 4 years :rolleyes: but i'm glad to see the forums alive and talking :) just imagine if this was a real newspaper are heads would explode :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19892

i quit, naji is here :-(

shee ra, if u are our spy and they found out, why u not kicked yet?
Just tell when u need that invite.
we treat our spy's very well.

DeletedUser

I am here! Here's a clue :p

One Love in Katene

One Love of holding hands
One Love of hugging,
One Love of laughing,
One Love of cuddling.

One Love of capping
One Love of sniping
One Love of spiking
One Love of conquering.

One year of your love
One year of my love,
One year of our love
One year of true love.

The Love Angels
The Love Machines
The Love Machinists
Will conquer all…with LOVE :D

THE LOVE ALLIANCES - Coming to an Ocean Near you - SOON!

DeletedUser20025

I am here! Here's a clue :p

One Love in Katene

The Love Angels
The Love Machines
The Love Machinists
SOON!

You forgot to add another alliance to that team of 3.
And this would undoubtedly be one of the dumbest post's that I have come across in the past 3 years.