Fixed Keyboard functionality acting up

DeletedUser

Not sure since when this is happening and neither sure how many peoples use this functionality.

There is(was) a functionality to switch between cities using Alt + right arrow. It helps by big margin when you have number of cities to switch between(and especially when you aint so fond of using mouse to do all stuff).

This aint fully broken up however, it has some issues since a while. To be more specific i am writing down the description.

say i have 10 cities.

When i was using keyboard to switch between cities(earlier), grepo took me to cities from 1,2,3... 10 as it should. However, since a while this functionality seems to be acting up. It takes me from city 1 to any random city.. say 6.. then it goes to city 9 then back to city 2.
City names were never changes in this particular case(it excludes certain possibilities)
secondly, i do not use any premium features(so the cities being in group thing cannot be considered)

DeletedUser19042

I'm currently experiencing the same issue.
It's not really a problem, as I can just use the mouse to select. But it's easier using the arrows.

DeletedUser

Exactly.. Its far easier using keyboard.

Specially when you're simming through 100+ cities its a tough ask to use mouse at the upper portion to switch between and hit the city festival by scrolling down.
Whats more irritating is.. it does skip some cities even when it takes you back to city number 1 after the whole cycle.