Not a Bug kick Back To Entry Page

Sternoff

Phrourach
Hi. I noticed a bug after the update. I am usually fine using Cool Novo browser which is a light weight version of Google chrome log in using my Facebook account. Now, after the update, i could log in, but when I go into my world, and when it is almost finish loading? I get booted back to the log in page again. I did everything from clearing my cach and all that to no avail. So, I used my Maxthon 3 or Cloud as it is called now. I can get in without any problems. What it looks like is that the game is booting people with Google Chrome based browsers. The Maxthon browser is slow on the site, but still playable.

DeletedUser38224

I'm using the latest stable version of chrome(28.0.1500.71) without any issues.

Sternoff

Phrourach
hmmm...maybe it's shockwave player or something like that. if it crashes you could get kicked out I assume?

I am getting a Response Error message and that boots me out of the game. It happened once on the Google Chrome that it booted me out of the game.

DeletedUser

hmmm...maybe it's shockwave player or something like that. if it crashes you could get kicked out I assume?

be amazing if it was shockwave error.... given game runs via HTML and javascript. No shockwave / flash in sight.
if flash each browser would look the same... but for me - IE has quite different look to playing in chrome. lot less animations & sounds in IE.