Kicked lol

• Thread starter DeletedUser42118
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser42118

Ladies and gentlemen

I woke this morning to find i have no alliance!

You may ask what awful thing i have done.?.?.?. (10 messages, can't be bothered to answer them all)

I said i wasn't gonna take part in the next team up operation!!! (Massively bad thing)

I don't mind fighting LoM, I just wanted it done on a level playing field. (tried to create an op against LoM but got shot down)

I could be childish and call Turd names but no need, a lot of players see him for what he is already.

LoM there's an operation coming at you midweek from all sides.

I suppose i'll try get ready to try defend myself against everyone, (odds many people like in this world)

DeletedUser

your more than welcome to join us, but as you already know, we are in a hole and although losing cities and players, we are still here and still fighting on our own, still with a smile on our face, :eek:

It is a shame that these alliances feel the need to do joint missions, it is hard enough for us to fight 1 v 4 (although heard reapers, and war vets have also been asked to join in) day in day out!

Could I ask Fella, which alliance is it instigating this joint mission? I think I could guess (the one that does the most chest beating)

It is sad, but it is the way some play I just hope with all the gold spent that this world does reach wonders, it would be a shame if there was no winner

DeletedUser39847

your more than welcome to join us, but as you already know, we are in a hole and although losing cities and players, we are still here and still fighting on our own, still with a smile on our face, :eek:

It is a shame that these alliances feel the need to do joint missions, it is hard enough for us to fight 1 v 4 (although heard reapers, and war vets have also been asked to join in) day in day out!

Could I ask Fella, which alliance is it instigating this joint mission? I think I could guess (the one that does the most chest beating)

It is sad, but it is the way some play I just hope with all the gold spent that this world does reach wonders, it would be a shame if there was no winner

A decent offer....I however have decided when this world is over I will never play in the same position again. Idalium leaves a bad taste in your mouth when you say it :D

DeletedUser

I think I understand what you mean swarren,

I do realise diplomacy is required to win the world, but I also think we have over diplomised (not sure that is a word) it

I myself made this error, being in a pact with KoM and Apa while they was warring waiting to chose a side, in hindsight it was stupid.
I have made many a mistake in this world, next one I will learn and hopefully be better for it.

the sooner Idallium ends the better for me, it is not one anyone should be proud of, maybe with the exception of
KoM, you may laugh but they have played one way all the way through, not over diplomised things, stuck to pacts and wars and got on with it

My god I went deep then, better bring it back round

Apa are poop :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39847

I do realise diplomacy is required to win the world, but I also think we have over diplomised (not sure that is a word) it

I myself made this error, being in a pact with KoM and Apa while they was warring waiting to chose a side, in hindsight it was stupid.
I have made many a mistake in this world, next one I will learn and hopefully be better for it.

the sooner Idallium ends the better for me, it is not one anyone should be proud of, maybe with the exception of
KoM, you may laugh but they have played one way all the way through, not over diplomised things, stuck to pacts and wars and got on with it

I mean if I was in another server with DW and LoM I would not choose DW.

Yeah I know what you mean. That is my biggest problem with the way DW is run...it's too "safe". Who the hell wants safe :D

:D well after dropping a player over not agreeing with a statement yeah apa seem to be a bit up themselves.

DeletedUser5819

I joined Idalium to see what all the fuss was about, and instantly got the top 1000 and top 100 in ocean medals. WoW!

It would be sad if it became the first world to close without the endgame.

DeletedUser

how many worlds do you play exactly?

Fella always liked your sense of humour, how are you gonna play the world out? Another alliance (I hear Graeme is a decent guy he'll take you in)
Idallium is beyond boring and everything takes sooooo long to do :(
Graeme feel free to keep attacking :p

DeletedUser42118

Got me laughing big style with that. Just had to bring it back lol

DeletedUser

I joined Idalium to see what all the fuss was about, and instantly got the top 1000 and top 100 in ocean medals. WoW!

It would be sad if it became the first world to close without the endgame.

really there has not been a world with an endgame?

DeletedUser

Fella always liked your sense of humour, how are you gonna play the world out? Another alliance (I hear Graeme is a decent guy he'll take you in)
Idallium is beyond boring and everything takes sooooo long to do :(
Graeme feel free to keep attacking :p

Do you honestly believe it is beyond boring? do you not play the game for a challenge?

I will very soon my dear, may be while you are tucked up in your bed,

did that sound to creepy?

DeletedUser5819

really there has not been a world with an endgame?
I feel quite sure that no world has closed without first achieving WWonders, which are intended as the endgame. I am prepared to be wrong ofc, as always, but I feel quite confident in this.

Is this to me? If so, it is a secret, however "play" would be quite a strong word for any of them since a couple years back :D

DeletedUser

Do you honestly believe it is beyond boring? do you not play the game for a challenge?

I will very soon my dear, may be while you are tucked up in your bed,

did that sound to creepy?

Honestly nooooo (while nodding head up and down)

Ah bed is a novelty for me most nights.. Sleep is unheard of, am far too busy

(creepy...? hmmm that wouldnt be you at all)

DeletedUser19042

I feel quite sure that no world has closed without first achieving WWonders, which are intended as the endgame. I am prepared to be wrong ofc, as always, but I feel quite confident in this.

You are correct. ;)

DeletedUser

challenge is set then, can idallium be the 1st,

when is the next revolt world starting? may organise a mass exodus :) just to spite the spineless :eek:

DeletedUser23986

I am sure, you will soon see a couple of players whining...

DeletedUser23986

lol, we may still have 10-20 real actives players.

I won't mind joining them, lol

DeletedUser25746

Ladies and gentlemen

I woke this morning to find i have no alliance!

You may ask what awful thing i have done.?.?.?. (10 messages, can't be bothered to answer them all)

I said i wasn't gonna take part in the next team up operation!!! (Massively bad thing)

I don't mind fighting LoM, I just wanted it done on a level playing field. (tried to create an op against LoM but got shot down)

I could be childish and call Turd names but no need, a lot of players see him for what he is already.

LoM there's an operation coming at you midweek from all sides.

I suppose i'll try get ready to try defend myself against everyone, (odds many people like in this world)

I like how you say you wont be childish and then next sentence you act childish. Good for you. For someone I truthfully liked in this game you just dropped a notch in my book.
You may not being enjoying yourself or agree with decisions. The proper thing is not to come on and sabotage people who have treated you with respect and friendship. As I have said before this server is dead nothing you can do can fix that. Join a new world and learn from your experience here

Status
Not open for further replies.