Kicked lol

• Thread starter DeletedUser42118
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Poorly played fella. I agree this was done with malicious intent.

I suggest join LOM that way you will have fun. I think all alliances can give you time to trade your cities so you can be in LOM core.

DeletedUser12006

Good stuff I see, I for one do not think the world is boring, cant be when you wake up to numerous attacks. I think for LoM we needed some time to gel. It is hard merging two major alliances together. DW you all known of this as well as you all were provably the first or second major merge..I think Legion did the first one with RC. I am not sure how the other alliance merged as far as being in wars or not. I know LoM merges while still getting attacked by 2 alliances..DW were honorable and gave us a few days to prepare. but usually some alliances merge without any attacks upon them and pretty mush have weeks to prepare. I think LoM is finally getting to that point of getting prepared with the success of a recent op. It is tough fighting you all but most of us are use to it..It will be fun for the few but miserable for the many. If Fella wants to join us then cool by me, He has to know where he is located will be an enemies feast im sure lol

DeletedUser42118

I like how you say you wont be childish and then next sentence you act childish. Good for you. For someone I truthfully liked in this game you just dropped a notch in my book.
You may not being enjoying yourself or agree with decisions. The proper thing is not to come on and sabotage people who have treated you with respect and friendship. As I have said before this server is dead nothing you can do can fix that. Join a new world and learn from your experience here

Childish by informing those who are getting ganged up on? Ever so childish! Had the Wolves not been involved would i still be childish?

So when you don't agree with something you sit back and say/do nothing? That fixes everything where i come from but things are obviously different for you.

I'll start a new world and continue with this 1 also. I have a big "TOLD YOU SO" that i'll need to send to many

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42118

Poorly played fella. I agree this was done with malicious intent.

I suggest join LOM that way you will have fun. I think all alliances can give you time to trade your cities so you can be in LOM core.

I did it in plain sight for all to see, hiding nothing warts and all. Can you do the same Pawn?

Thanks for the suggestion Pawn but this is 1 game you'll not be influencing. I'll do what i want when i want.

DeletedUser25746

Childish by informing those who are getting ganged up on? Ever so childish! Had the Wolves not been involved would i still be childish?

So when you don't agree with something you sit back and say/do nothing? That fixes sweat F A where i come from but things are obviously different for you.

I'll start a new world and continue with this 1 also. I have a big "TOLD YOU SO" that i'll need to send to many

When you don't get your way and then sabotage people who where your friends, yes that is childish.

You should have never left DW. That is my I told you so. You had a lot of pull in DW and probably could have affected change there. Instead you decided to leave us for a different childish reason.

DeletedUser

say what you want, fella. the only one who cares is you. Graeme and Val, caveat emptor with fella, you see how spiteful a player gets when he's not given his way and his petulant spirit rises to the top.

under no circumstance should you give him a council position, he could be our next spy, and this could be an elaborate rouse devised between us! hahaha. and yes, since fella mentioned it there's an Op planned against you. might just have to call it all off now that the cat is out of the bag. ;)

nah! we'll be attacking from the south, the wolves from the north and ME from the east. d'oh! that sounds like the map layout of this world! good luck, fella i sincerely hope you did learn from your mistakes in this world.

DeletedUser39847

You had a lot of pull in DW and probably could have affected change there. Instead you decided to leave us for a different childish reason.

Hmmm now this I could comment on very strongly.

DeletedUser42118

Oh yeah and there will be no handing over of any of my cities, you want them your fighting for them.

That's how we roll in the Goodfellas lol

DeletedUser42118

TurdWrangler;833615 under no circumstance should you give him a council position said:

Ha ha, I'm in the Goodfellas what you on about divvy?

DeletedUser42118

You should have never left DW. That is my I told you so. You had a lot of pull in DW and probably could have affected change there. Instead you decided to leave us for a different childish reason.

General..... It took me a month to get them to change the crappy claims system which was in use. Which i may add is better. Why do you think i could have changed anything to do with the war?

DeletedUser

well, this certainly changes things doesn't it? I was not sure, DW new anything about it thought it may have just been an Apa proposal, evidently on the reaction, they was in complete agreement with the mission

crazy, you say he has sabotage's plans and you pull him a part, but as TW states they have a spy that passes them on everything we try to do, yet your alliance lies in bed with them knowing this,

Pawn admits to not putting up with spies but also allows this to happen, slightly double standards

shakes head in disbelief,

DeletedUser25746

General..... It took me a month to get them to change the crappy claims system which was in use. Which i may add is better. Why do you think i could have changed anything to do with the war?

Did it change? Change does not happen instantly. Change happens even slower if you do not do the work. I bet if you took over Jea's job it would have happened faster. Blaming others for your problems is the easy route, I thought you were better than that.

DeletedUser25746

well, this certainly changes things doesn't it? I was not sure, DW new anything about it thought it may have just been an Apa proposal evidently on the reaction, they was in complete agreement,

crazy, you say he has sabotage's plans and you pull him a part, but as TW states they have a spy that passed them on everything, we try to do yet your alliance lies in bed with them knowing this,

Pawn admits to not putting up with spies but also allows this to happen, slightly double standards

I also like how you say I have double standards but glaze over the one Fella made in the first post. He says lets not gang up on LoM while also saying he was trying to plan an op against LoM. How does that make sense.

DeletedUser42118

You lost me with that reply.....

Jea does a brilliant job, i don't remember saying anything other than that. The way i proposed to change the claims in fact gave Jea less work, it made her life easier. But i took a month of persuading before the change happened.

What you on about blaming others? Please elaborate m8, like i said you lost me.

Anyway off to the pub, talk rubbish with you all later, my forums pretty quiet

DeletedUser

the double standards thing was out of line but considering the recent messages I have had, about "the future of the world" even ones about 3 hours ago, where someone (presumably a leader) said they knew nothing about the operation, yet quite obviously they did

leads me to believe I have been led up the garden path darn my trusting nature :)

oh well LoM v rest of the world, until it dies, we will try our best

DeletedUser42118

I also like how you say I have double standards but glaze over the one Fella made in the first post. He says lets not gang up on LoM while also saying he was trying to plan an op against LoM. How does that make sense.

My operation would have been Apa v LoM which i'm happy with, not the 3/4/5 alliances on 1. That got stopped though because of the group op i assume. Even when not in DW they still have a hold

DeletedUser

well, this certainly changes things doesn't it? I was not sure, DW new anything about it thought it may have just been an Apa proposal evidently on the reaction, they was in complete agreement,

crazy, you say he has sabotage's plans and you pull him a part, but as TW states they have a spy that passed them on everything, we try to do yet your alliance lies in bed with them knowing this,

Gramee you should stop hitting the bottle so early, man. i had a hard time understanding what you just said! :p

DeletedUser

so do I :)

just humour me and nod

it is the English education system, I am terrible at punctuation, sorry

I have altered it now

Status
Not open for further replies.