Kicked lol

• Thread starter DeletedUser42118
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser25746

Which part is me then dictionary boy?

concerned chiefly with one's own personal pleasure.

Just because you are are not deriving pleasure from the game how it is, does not mean others want change.

DeletedUser42118

Just because you are are not deriving pleasure from the game how it is, does not mean others want change.

So i should not try? Just sit back? Not me, i have character

DeletedUser42118

We are, you just keep putting what i say into bad words. Everyone reading can see that though

DeletedUser

fella, let me say this now, my kicking you has nothing to do with you as a person. it was not personal in the sense that i think you're a bad guy. however i do think you're not a good team player, which is part of the reason you got the boot. it's fine to have your own opinions and to express them, but when those opinions call me out and you swear at me in a personal message in-game, then i do take it a bit personally. rather than point out all the reasons your ideas and opinions were wrong and ill-conceived and get into a back-and-forth diatribe utilizing every swear word possible, it was best to just remove you from the alliance.

i'm here to play a game, have fun, harass people (in the spirit of fun) and not to put up with any mess from anyone. i don't have time to sort through those types of issues. why should i? so i'm not going to deal with them at all. it's my alliance, i make the rules for it. now if i hurt you, i truly am apologetic, it was not my intention to ever make anyone feel bad. please understand. again if this is the case, i am truly sorry and i do wish you the best of luck in the next world you play in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42118

fella, let me say this now, my kicking you has nothing to do with you as a person. it was not personal in the sense that i think you're a bad guy. however i do think you're not a good team player, which is part of the reason you got the boot. it's fine to have your own opinions and to express them, but when those opinions call me out and you swear at me in a personal message in-game, then i do take it a bit personally. rather than point out all the reasons your ideas and opinions were wrong and ill-conceived and get into a back-and-forth diatribe utilizing every swear word possible, it was best to just remove you from the alliance.

i'm here to play a game, have fun, harass people (in the spirit of fun) and not to put up with any mess from anyone. i don't have time to sort through those types of issues. why should i? so i'm not going to deal with them at all. it's my alliance, i make the rules for it. now if i hurt you, i truly am apologetic, it was not my intention to ever make anyone feel bad. please understand. again if this is the case, i am truly sorry and i do wish you the best of luck in the next world you play in.

If your looking for monkeys that'll just agree with everything you say and do that's up to you. People have opinions which you as a leader should listen to.

I used the word doodoo in a PM to you (not on the forum in front of everyone), I though i'd talk to you on the level in which you speak to people in your alliance. That backfired as only you are aloud to swear

DeletedUser39847

Selfish-(of a person, action, or motive) lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one's own personal profit or pleasure..

I was under the impression people play this game for...yep you said it "personal pleasure" so what exactly is your point? he left as he wanted to...

Well once again it is the reason we all play the game...when someone takes it personal and gets annoyed over ones decision regardless it's time to stop and think about your own intention.

rather than point out all the reasons your ideas and opinions were wrong and ill-conceived and get into a back-and-forth diatribe utilizing every swear word possible, it was best to just remove you from the alliance.

So it seems if someone in your alliance questions you you rather boot them than deal with them? just an observation :p

You seem to contradict yourself here as you admit you can dish it out to Val and exe0 aswel as others but can't accept criticism.

Now don't misunderstand my intentions but I have had individual dealings with all of you and speak highly of you all but this is a bit of a joke to be honest..

DeletedUser

i don't just boot someone who disagrees with me. there'd be no alliance left if this were the case.

i can handle criticism. i can handle personal attacks as well. but why should i?

val and exe0 can dish out as well as they receive, i'm not concerned about their abilities to harass. i can accept criticism, but not personal attacks.

DeletedUser25746

@swarren- so we are in agreement that he was being selfish.

I have no beef with Fella for leaving or speaking his opinion. My problem with fella is him trying to tell others how they should play. People who know me know that I like to argue and speak my opinion.

DeletedUser39847

@swarren- so we are in agreement that he was being selfish.

I have no beef with Fella for leaving or speaking his opinion. My problem with fella is him trying to tell others how they should play. People who know me know that I like to argue and speak my opinion.

Yes and so he should be...he buys gold so he can play whatever way he wants. As do & should you.

Well his version of how a game like this should be played is not wrong....If I remember right a few months ago when you were in DoD you shared the same views. Or is it a case now that your on the winning team that your views have changed?

argue and speak your opinion by all means that's what a discussion is.

DeletedUser25746

I like how he plays that is not my point. The biggest thing I have leaned from this server is trying to make others play how you want them to just makes you miserable. You can teach and talk all you want, yet people are going to play as they like.
Like I said before just because you and fella believe a win has been locked up does not make it so. In my honest opinion every alliance has a chance to get a crown. I do like how everyone is trying to over look that LoM has very good position and IMO may have the best chance of winning.
Do I think it is "sporting" to all coordinate against LoM, no I do not. They have however consolidated a position that makes it nessecary for all alliances to attack them. Since we are being honest I will also say we are doing a pretty below average job of coordination. Our coordination consists of this "lets attack LoM this weekend starting Saturday".
I did ramble all over the place there so will take a breather and do some thinking.

DeletedUser39847

"You can teach and talk all you want, yet people are going to play as they like." yes exactly and it's not selfish.

I don't believe a win has been locked I believe and know it's being sought in the most boring and silly way. By promising members one thing and other alliances others. I don't care about a crown...I could have had 3 by now but I rarely stay for WW era.

LoM do have a good position to win and they will deserve it if they do. But no they have not consolidated a position for all to attack. If you look closer to home you will see DW have the best position & if another detail was not over looked we would have 7 perfect WW islands in the centre of our territory with more cities and less resource TT.

I know were doing a bad job...awful if i may say so. Some of the reasons I left the council & will not participate any-more in OP's.

DeletedUser25746

Please look again as LoM has better TT for res. to wonder islands. We have made our Islands unassailable but have a lot less cities around them.
I think you mistook what I said about their position. They have a position where every alliance(that counts) borders them. Hence for growth all alliances must attack them. Dw have a great position but we are far less densely packed than LoM.

What does you leaving council have to do with the price of milk?

DeletedUser39847

Please look again as LoM has better TT for res. to wonder islands. We have made our Islands unassailable but have a lot less cities around them.
I think you mistook what I said about their position. They have a position where every alliance(that counts) borders them. Hence for growth all alliances must attack them. Dw have a great position but we are far less densely packed than LoM.

What does you leaving council have to do with the price of milk?

I know LOM has better TT for resources but read what I said again as we could have had better if other options were explored. The ones promised.

Same reason I left as leader all that time ago. Not that milk is pricey

DeletedUser25746

I know LOM has better TT for resources but read what I said again as we could have had better if other options were explored. The ones promised.

Same reason I left as leader all that time ago. Not that milk is pricey

This like the same thing I said before. Pictures or it did not happen. I also could say something enigmatic and say it would have been awesome if we did it.

Yet again I ask what does you leaving leadership and council have to do with this topic.

DeletedUser39847

This like the same thing I said before. Pictures or it did not happen. I also could say something enigmatic and say it would have been awesome if we did it.

Yet again I ask what does you leaving leadership and council have to do with this topic.

What are you asking pictures about?

It was a comment to one of your statements. Do you forget what you read that quickly?

DeletedUser25746

What are you asking pictures about?

It was a comment to one of your statements. Do you forget what you read that quickly?

You have a tendency to come on here and make very vague statements and then say it will be epic.

My statement was why are you bringing up you leaving leadership when it has nothing to do with the topic. Just like you leaving council has nothing to do with the price of milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.