Kicked lol

• Thread starter DeletedUser42118
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser39847

You have a tendency to come on here and make very vague statements and then say it will be epic.

My statement was why are you bringing up you leaving leadership when it has nothing to do with the topic. Just like you leaving council has nothing to do with the price of milk.

What are you talking about I always make a statement with merit. You asked for pictures I asked of what and in usual general style you turn it around to bump yourself up a notch.

So less deflecting, being your tendency.

What do you want pics of? My comment about something that was promised to DW or what?

Look further back my statement was in regards to your comment on the OP's and ho they're being run.

DeletedUser25746

What are you talking about I always make a statement with merit. You asked for pictures I asked of what and in usual general style you turn it around to bump yourself up a notch.

So less deflecting, being your tendency.

What do you want pics of? My comment about something that was promised to DW or what?

Look further back my statement was in regards to your comment on the OP's and ho they're being run.

Sorry I thought you remembered. I will have to look back for the quote you made and I said Pictures or it didnt happen. You then countered with all in good time. Maybe if I am able to find this quote you can elaborate.

Edit: I now see how it applies thank you

DeletedUser39847

Sorry I thought you remembered. I will have to look back for the quote you made and I said Pictures or it didnt happen. You then countered with all in good time. Maybe if I am able to find this quote you can elaborate.

Edit: I now see how it applies thank you

Glad to be of service...maybe read before posting or attacking someone's character ;)

DeletedUser25746

Glad to be of service...maybe read before posting or attacking someone's character ;)

If you took it as a character attack that is on you. I did read it and asked for clarification as I didn't fully understand what it meant. Way to try and passive aggressively call me out. Not sure on what, but you felt insulted about something.

DeletedUser

I think LoM still have a good chance of winning, but it will be a big challenge, but this is why we play the game

great to have the forums so active, TW do something annoying post a picture of your self :)

DeletedUser39847

If you took it as a character attack that is on you. I did read it and asked for clarification as I didn't fully understand what it meant. Way to try and passive aggressively call me out. Not sure on what, but you felt insulted about something.

No general we all know you have a habit of wording posts in a way that you try bait people to get a reaction. "You have a tendency to come on here and make very vague statements" that is an implication that I make things up thus implying I am a liar...no no general we all know different. That's the bit I had a problem with. Not unjust either i'm sure you'll agree.

and for the record if I was to call you out i'd do so a little less passively...I am aggressive no denying it so my call out would be less subtle.

DeletedUser25746

Great review Turd....

Things are changing very quickly and indeed will continue to do so over the next few months.

I have a few predictions...and yes we know how right my predictions are BUT I am playing dumb on a few facts ;)

Picture or it didn't happen

That looks pretty vague to me

DeletedUser

no law against been vague?

whats with the picture or it didnt happen? You keep repeating that (now who's vague)

DeletedUser42118

@swarren- so we are in agreement that he was being selfish.

I have no beef with Fella for leaving or speaking his opinion. My problem with fella is him trying to tell others how they should play. People who know me know that I like to argue and speak my opinion.

If your opinion of me is that i'm selfish then so be it. I get along with you and have a good opinion of you, your a legend in my eyes (sounding slightly Tom Daily)

People can play how they want..... I can say what i want....... No rules are being broken by anyone, what is the problem?

DeletedUser

If your opinion of me is that i'm selfish then so be it. I get along with you and have a good opinion of you, your a legend in my eyes (sounding slightly Tom Daily)

People can play how they want..... I can say what i want....... No rules are being broken by anyone, what is the problem?

Best thing bout the externals is there's no alliances in control here all can say what they want (within reason, we know mods)

DeletedUser25746

no law against been vague?

whats with the picture or it didnt happen? You keep repeating that (now who's vague)

Picture or It didnt happen means put your money where your mouth is. Basically it say is saying if you do noy elaborate why should people believe you when you say you knew that was gonna happen

DeletedUser

because he has convo's with people saying these things before they happen.. Doesnt mean he has to have proof for everyone else specially when been told to prove it.. It's a bit like been told what to do which most people wont respond to

DeletedUser25746

You are a friend amd always will be. Thank you for the flattery as you have turned into a great player after I stole you from tso. One of the best moves i have made.

DeletedUser25746

because he has convo's with people saying these things before they happen.. Doesnt mean he has to have proof for everyone else specially when been told to prove it.. It's a bit like been told what to do which most people wont respond to

Not sure what exactly that means.

Must be emasculating having to have your wife do your fighting.
Yeah that is a low blow but it had to be taken if I hafta argue 2 people now.

DeletedUser39847

Not sure what exactly that means.

Must be emasculating having to have your wife do your fighting.
Yeah that is a low blow but it had to be taken if I hafta argue 2 people now.

Not really...must be emasculating having a woman make a show of you?
Besides she can do what she want...I can't help she has an urge to call you out. Don't blame her

DeletedUser

there's no need for been sexist... I have a voice like he does why is it when I speak I'm automatically fighting his battles instead of me just having an opinion.. You need to change the record heard it all before and as for a low blow what else would I be given.. Real classy

Then again I'm used to not been aloud have a voice or should I say not been heard when I speak.. Ask Pawn I have a voice of my own as does My husband and most the time our opinions differ, happens right now it doesn't differ and thats not a crime

DeletedUser25746

Not really...must be emasculating having a woman make a show of you?
Besides she can do what she want...I can't help she has an urge to call you out. Don't blame her

Not sure how she made a show of me. Honestly I don't care.
As I am not LoM I shall not be a part of a two sided coordinated attack.
Peace

DeletedUser39847

Not sure how she made a show of me. Honestly I don't care.
As I am not LoM I shall not be a part of a two sided coordinated attack.
Peace

No but you were happy enough to start it then run away when things get tough. What will you blame it on this time? a co-ordinated attack?

or it reminds me of

exe0 sabotaging swine vets an alliance he was never in...always an excuse that doesn't relate to something being your fault. see the pattern

Yes peace indeed.

DeletedUser25746

No but you were happy enough to start it then run away when things get tough. What will you blame it on this time? a co-ordinated attack?

or it reminds me of

exe0 sabotaging swine vets an alliance he was never in...always an excuse that doesn't relate to something being your fault. see the pattern

Yes peace indeed.

I will gladly continue our public conversation. I certainly don't feel like having two conversations at once about the same thing. Pain tp type that much on my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.