Kicked lol

• Thread starter DeletedUser42118
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Wow things have gotten leave dramatic in the forums. Of well at least its amusing. Sitting here eating my popcorn..

Round two: Challengers?

DeletedUser25746

Wow things have gotten leave dramatic in the forums. Of well at least its amusing. Sitting here eating my popcorn..

Round two: Challengers?

Take a firm stance on something and hop in tje ring hippy. :p

DeletedUser

I dont understand myself.

But the hippie will say........

Dammit im so bad at this......

Can anyone give me some ideas what will start something......

DeletedUser12006

Good read you all :) like warren said some pages back, I have no real clue about the WW times as ever world I usually leave before they happen because of the politics of it months before they start,,same politics ive seen when this game was a year away from WW

Here at LoM, we have no clue who is talking to whom and what the real master plan is, just recently I hear many upset about a few players actions. I don't even know who the players are that seem to have so much power to turn up a server. LoM is in the middle of the ocean, we were not always like this..Merges happen to do this, ME/DW share oceans up north,,thats probably the only spot you all would fight .

Besides that no other enemies, so I get the attack LoM piece,,again this happen because of mergers, some can speculate the planning of destroying the serve started there, who knows ..APA are far out as well, only lining up with ME in far coeans with no enemies,,,APA who moved into oceans 55 under fake NAPs has now has a presence there and ocean 46,,before that they were in candy land sliding down licorices slides killing the sea people, Templar, my little ponies, NG, and whomever else they felt free to walk over..So DW can reach them either,,so all wars will be on us,,unless some war starts with DW/ME up north

DeletedUser42118

Goodfellas are growing like a wild fire in the bush lol, 3 members now! How exciting!

DeletedUser

fella ya have a fair few followers already wonder how many in a week?

DeletedUser

I think LoM still have a good chance of winning, but it will be a big challenge, but this is why we play the game

great to have the forums so active, TW do something annoying post a picture of your self :)

LoM could make a good run for it, the problem i see is if the server stays the way it is now, i think most of us will be in a mad rush for resources rather than trying to sabotage the other alliances' WWs. At least on other servers that's how i've seen it played out.

and Graeme, i've already had one warning on this forum, if i post a pic of myself i'll not only get banned from here, but the game as well. i'm THAT ugly. :p

DeletedUser

We have no choice but to be a MRA currently, after a while we'll become a DPRA (disgruntled player recruitment alliance). LOL

I reckon you'd get more in the alliance if ye were that now..
I reckon ya'd be surprised how many are disgruntled

DeletedUser

Poorly played fella. I agree this was done with malicious intent.

I suggest join LOM that way you will have fun. I think all alliances can give you time to trade your cities so you can be in LOM core.

I seem to have received two negative reps in this post. Anyone want to be man or female enough and tell me why.

Lets see if the person admits to it, or just hides in the shadows.

DeletedUser42118

I seem to have received two negative reps in this post. Anyone want to be man or female enough and tell me why.

Lets see if the person admits to it, or just hides in the shadows.

What? you mean you lost 2 green squares? (honestly not 100% sure what you mean)

Nothing to do with me m8 (although you may think i do)! I may dislike how the game is being played but you must know i like you as a person. If you think i have anything against you personally please say and we can talk it out.

DeletedUser

Hopefully you mean disgruntled with the world and not disgruntled with my actions

Course disgruntled with the world couldn't see them joining you if it was you that there disgruntled with..

Pawn iv had this before numerous times and only once did someone own up to it. Seemingly he was drunk and his boss annoyed him and his boss was Irish and because I was Irish minus repped me! Made sense in his head but he plus repped me a week later and said sorry

DeletedUser

Im sure no one will. Also fella, i know one thing about you, you don't hide in the shadows. So if you say you did not I believe you. Oh well I'm sure the mystery will continue with no one manning up (sorry ladies just an expression).

DeletedUser39847

Im sure no one will. Also fella, i know one thing about you, you don't hide in the shadows. So if you say you did not I believe you. Oh well I'm sure the mystery will continue with no one manning up (sorry ladies just an expression).

Chance is they don't even read this forum....happens alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.