Kicked lol

• Thread starter DeletedUser42118
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser25746

I seem to have received two negative reps in this post. Anyone want to be man or female enough and tell me why.

Lets see if the person admits to it, or just hides in the shadows.

My bet is it was Rexlex. He is just jealous :p

DeletedUser

Wow make that now 3 neg reps. Im on a roll.This does appear to be an abuse of how this system works.

DeletedUser

there's always an abuse of the system... Its mainly used to annoy someone

DeletedUser5819

Wow make that now 3 neg reps. Im on a roll.This does appear to be an abuse of how this system works.
How is 3 people expressing they don't like your post, an abuse of the system for people to express whether they like someone's posts? I don't understand. Doesn't it mean your post was unpopular, and isn't that what the system is for?

there's always an abuse of the system... Its mainly used to annoy someone
Speak for yourself :x

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I always speak for myself been I speak from my account??

Don't worry Pawn you know who your friends are anyway.. Reps mean nothing

DeletedUser42118

New world just started! Eubea

Speed 2 revolt, currently 65 players! Who is in for a fun attacking blast?

We need to all do same direction

DeletedUser25746

How is 3 people expressing they don't like your post, an abuse of the system for people to express whether they like someone's posts? I don't understand. Doesn't it mean your post was unpopular, and isn't that what the system is for?

Speak for yourself :x

I do agree with you. I also think when one person gives or takes away rep is completely subjective. Outside of Idalium forums I very rarely give or take rep. I would like to see rep automatically like to your account but I also see why it is not.
But as I said before it is meaningless in my eyes. There are a few spammers out there with full rep that have not made a post I like.

DeletedUser42118

New world started. If anyone wants to come play i can send you a link to my island or 1 close

DeletedUser12006

New world just started! Eubea

Speed 2 revolt, currently 65 players! Who is in for a fun attacking blast?

We need to all do same direction

some of us already starting another world as well, would come here but wil not play more then 2 worlds at a time,,dont like doing 2 but I needed a break form idalium for real lol

DeletedUser12006

I seem to have received two negative reps in this post. Anyone want to be man or female enough and tell me why.

Lets see if the person admits to it, or just hides in the shadows.

whats this rep talk???

DeletedUser12006

he had 2 minus reps, then someone gave him a third :(

yea I am catching on,,its those green blocks by our names. So you telling me all a person has to do is complain about someone and that grants them to take away the blocks,,,no wonder I still have 1,,seems my words hold no wight in here!!! !!!!

DeletedUser

that little star to the very left of a persons post allows you to + or - rep a post and leave a little comment. Some do and dont sign there names on them

Status
Not open for further replies.