Killer Bunnies Expansion Declaration (PnP)

DeletedUser

What the heck lol...

HOWEVER, yes I would have given you heaps of respect for going after someone like CJ - it takes big balls to do that, to really test yourself against the best.

Mole, direction and target for expansion and conquest was not determined based on which will get you more respect but also on how is your terms with your target.

Frankly speaking respect rarely comes into play. People use this term to provoke other guys to do something without thinking.

We do not have good terms with alliances in O62 and O73 that makes it natural choice to expand in that direction.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

Yogesh hows your war coming along?? any good or funny reports for us yet??

DeletedUser

Tommy it is not war it is just expansion. It seems you switched side. You were one sane person in TeA, now who is going to stop TeA from committing suicide.

DeletedUser

Yup i kinda had to TEA wasnt up to scratch + I nearly left awhile ago before anyway cause some members had really stupid questions which had already been asked like 5 times before. It was beginning to get on my nerves all the time :D + TEA isnt going to last unfortunly :( just give it time

DeletedUser

Good to see you Tara on the forum.

Meanwhile in O73: It seems like Incognito did the first strike. Roune are trying to break a siege on one of our conquest in a non-incognito player.

Good to know that even if there is no coalition because of recent development in TeA, Incognito is definitely a bunny hater.

Where goes that Moleskin's principal of "let live" he was talking about earlier.
;)

DeletedUser

Yogesh - INCOGNITO is far from a bunny hater, I grew up with bunnies my whole life, they are fairly placid animals, soft, cuddly and normally very gentle :)

As for the player you speak of, well if a coalition consists of just ONE player then I hardly think its worth discussing them as being a coalition - besides which if I am right, the player you are talking about is someone our alliance has picked on many times before!!!

He is actually one hell of a player and frustrated both of our alliances many times over. As NONE of us have actually taken a city from him. As for the live and let live statement, you do realize your players have targeted my boys many times over as well right? As of yet INCOGNITO has never acted aggressively against a single furry bunnikins :)

So if we are talking about first strikes, you guys launched that weeks ago lol

DeletedUser

Hi Moleskin,

If you remember previous alteration we had was because of a SWAT guy gunboat diplomat who attacked us and when we started attacking him he joined Incognito.

And regarding that pharmerjohn, based on what i heard, he is a good player and is giving us good fight. When it was time to take his city, we find out that Incognito is attacking to break our siege on his city.

Now if we retaliate against Incognito because Roune, AlxB, Doyles attacked and break our siege on PharmerJohn city we do have reason for it.

And for PharmerJohn: don't you think it is time to change the wording on your page to state that you are not fighting alone

DeletedUser

lol good call yogesh, good luck to your expansion, im glad im not in it anymore.

DeletedUser

Good to see you Tara on the forum.

Meanwhile in O73: It seems like Incognito did the first strike. Roune are trying to break a siege on one of our conquest in a non-incognito player.

Good to know that even if there is no coalition because of recent development in TeA, Incognito is definitely a bunny hater.

Where goes that Moleskin's principal of "let live" he was talking about earlier.
;)

Hmmm...I missed the part where aiding a friend is striking an enemy? I think "bunny hater" is being used a bit loosely too, unless you're pretty sure that the enemy of my friend is my enemy and the enemy of my enemy is my friend...but I digress.

When INCOGNITO attacks one of your alliance's villages, come back and talk about a "first strike." Until then, just keep on expanding into others' territory while trying NOT to actually declare war on anyone...hmm...how does that work again?

DeletedUser

Hi Moleskin,

If you remember previous alteration we had was because of a SWAT guy gunboat diplomat who attacked us and when we started attacking him he joined Incognito.

And regarding that pharmerjohn, based on what i heard, he is a good player and is giving us good fight. When it was time to take his city, we find out that Incognito is attacking to break our siege on his city.

Now if we retaliate against Incognito because Roune, AlxB, Doyles attacked and break our siege on PharmerJohn city we do have reason for it.

And for PharmerJohn: don't you think it is time to change the wording on your page to state that you are not fighting alone

Well let's see...a month of ONE player BY HIMSELF vs anywhere between 4 and 10 of your guys - all larger - without any support and without a single village taken, and during which this lone player manages to grow by double? I think that player has earned his profile, even if he manages to make some friends in the meantime ;)

It's no wonder you're trying NOT to declare war on anyone though...especially since the cat's out of the bag on virtually every offensive village in your alliance now.

Maybe this PharmerJohn character should start getting himself a coalition, eh? Sounds like that might be the only one going on, except the one in your head and in the funny papers...

DeletedUser

Hmmm...I missed the part where aiding a friend is striking an enemy? I think "bunny hater" is being used a bit loosely too, unless you're pretty sure that the enemy of my friend is my enemy and the enemy of my enemy is my friend...but I digress.

When INCOGNITO attacks one of your alliance's villages, come back and talk about a "first strike." Until then, just keep on expanding into others' territory while trying NOT to actually declare war on anyone...hmm...how does that work again?

LOL, pharmerjohn you are using the same lame defense TeA used when they were supporting War Path. If you are taking a city from some random guy and other alliance start supporting him then it is considered as action against that alliance. It was premeditated strike to stop KBs from expanding.

And since you are not even part of Incognito (not yet) why do you care about whether we declare war against Incognito or not. You does not matter.

And regarding multiple player attacking you and you earning stripes, i said before that you are good player. Plus you are going through same delusional phase which any single lone player goes when he defends some attack by some bigger players.

You were not even a in like top 10 priority list. Few of our guys were sending attack at you does not mean that they were not attacking anyone else.

And again about declaring war, it is none of your business. We will declare war whenever we want. Do not try to make yourself more important then you are.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

dont worry, just dont worry lol, how are you going ingame? you might want to leave TeA and join a local alliance...

DeletedUser

Some people are so gifted and creative that its not a big deal to excel in RL and enjoy the game too but some are just full of desires to get at least accepted anywhere and here speaks the frustration and failure,mind you Tara do you want me to post your messages repeating "i use gold,i use gold" and whatsoever which i dont find suitable here to quote,i should have reported you long back.
When i wasn't in Kb even and one of your city was taken.. being a great diplomat you made your allies like shawn bagole to attack but never attacked a single time cuz you must be busy in taking ghost towns and making buildings..then suddenly changed your tone "dont attack me ,i never attacked you,its others who did".
Seems like you are too good of a sim player with a lot of fighting spirit in personal life ,enjoy and maintain the decorum of the game Tara.
Remember we have discussed a lot that its not a word game but WAR GAME and here you are not going to be winner for using abusive language in which you are so talented ,try to earn the respect for which you are so desperate of.
And yes Tara regarding digitization,everyone loves it here and its a PnP..try sometime,will be fun ,for your help there are sig shops,contests,guides created by people who dont have real life unlike you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you are not that efficient and successful in your life that you can multitask then dont be jealous that other people can do it.

You are talking about one on one in game, where was your response when i was not in KBs and i alone took your city. I did not get a single attack. It was one on one. Wait i am wrong it was me versus your whole alliance plus your allys Prometheans. Did you guys even able to take a single city. Forget conquering a city from me, your alliance and your allys gave me 15K DBP in a single day while i gave you 2K BP combined.

Stop crying on forum, it is pathetic and it is waste of time to even reply your message. Seems like no one talks to you in RL so you come to forum to talk to someone.

Also it is a thread about KB expansion, if you want to post about this then post here, otherwise make your own thread about how i was not fair to you and bullied you.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

Any one got facts, reports.
And yeah real life is far better than this game but still people joined to have fun and to try and use their brains to better the opponent so why not draw up maps to show where and when your going to attack.

Sounds like a good tactic to me and good on him for doing so. Yogesh is a great guy in the forum and i'm sure he is still a great guy in real life too.

You also sound like a good guy but stop saying he has no life just for drawing up maps to help others in his alliance (unless your being sarcastic, not great at detecting that :(
)

Enjoy life guyz!

DeletedUser

LOL,

I do not need script or any support from anyone to defend against MRA and noob alliance like yours or Prometheans. And regarding support, i never asked for support from either Manishas or any other KBs.

I used simple strategy of dodging all LS nuke and then bringing back my bireme to sink all land nuke. I did not defend against a single LS nuke that day but i sink 12 land nuke. Wulfrik, piles and rick rush is still playing game. You can ask him about this.

Since it was 4 month ago i do not have report to show otherwise i would have been fun to shut your mouth with that. If there is a way for look at 4 month old stats, you can look it up my DBP and ABP gained by Wulfrik, rickrush, shawn baglole and piles.

And if you were such a good player why did not you send attack along with rick rush and other guys when i conquered your city. What happened you chickened out.

Since you do not even understand basics and if someone is good player you assumed he cheated, there is no way to explain you. There are many guys still playing who have seen my attack or defense. Why don't you ask other guys whose cities i took. Just ask slayermartok or happy drunk or Avery.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

I found this on my photobucket account. I posted this in our forum to make fun of their attack

My wall before First attack
Screenshot2010-07-23at71800PM.png

My wall after last attack on day one. Lost some horsemen, catapult and some bireme because i went to sleep and forget they are there.
Screenshot2010-07-24at71412AM.png

As you can see i did not loose much Bireme because i dodged most of the attack. And this was Piles and Shawn Baglole's attack only. Too bad that i did not saved screenshot after wulfrik and rickrush's attack because they send attack without much LS nuke and with bireme as attacking unit.

Anything else you have to say Tara. Should i post the message from our internal forum where i said that i do not need any support.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

Meh life can be a beach ;) at times but you'll get over it + I think its time this gets back on topic

DeletedUser

This thread has been cleaned and undeleted.

Posts such as those that have been removed have no place on this forum or in this game.