Killermarble - looking for an alliance

DeletedUser34812

Hey my name is killermarble (jake)
yes i am in an alliance but nothing special

2-3 years experience
I have been in top quality alliances met great people and looking to do it again in this world,

fun,fighter and genuinely I enjoy this game , i know the rules,tactics , everything you could say (i dont need help on anything),

I am looking for an alliance that is aggressive but good community also drop me a message on here or in game to speak to me ^_^,

regards killermarble , ps any problems with anything i have wrote please message me and i will change it ,

DeletedUser

Killermarble
you are an idiot!!!
you are one of the slowest to build and you never work with anybody else in the forums

Advise to anyone else dont invite him, he is useless

DeletedUser18983

Maybe he thinks you're a useless idiot to lol

The proper way to phrase your last setense would be;

"Advice to anyone else, don't invite him. He is useless."

DeletedUser43011

Killermarble
you are an idiot!!!
you are one of the slowest to build and you never work with anybody else in the forums

Advise to anyone else dont invite him, he is useless

Neg Rep issued and signed, this is just a load of slanderous waffle and should be done via mail not on here

DeletedUser34812

People have there own opinions,coldfingers i have not played with you before as i remember, i work in a team that actually work in a team, my friends know what i am like , so your opinion like the others said keep to your self plus you have alot of negative rep so i dont think you are doing to well your self but best of luck