Kindness Given is Kindness Received

DeletedUser

All call to all veterans of the forum and veteran players. I'm an average player that has been playing for about a week and a half. I get the basics to the game, but I'm not yet experienced enough to know of the advanced maneuvers. So if you have any hints or tips, they would be greatly appreciated.

DeletedUser19947

Personally I found when i first started just read all the different guides and if your in an alliance get some experienced players to mentor you a little but i guess the best way is just to play and see how things pan out. I hope this helps a little.

DeletedUser

Your best bet it to go to the guides section of the forum and read some of the threads there. They'll answer a lot of questions for you. If you have additional questions, or need clarification, you can go to the questions and answers section to see if your question has already been asked and answered. If not, you can ask there.

DeletedUser

Thanks both of you. I dont have any questions. I was just asking for any tips or hints.

DeletedUser13459

yeah once you have read the guides and stuff then the best thing to do is learn by doing, ideally be part of a good alliance and have a good player mentor you but if thats not an option at the moment then the best thing to do is be active as hell and attack lots :) then you will get noticed and someone good will be happy to take you on :)

DeletedUser19947

ok well my one tip would be dont forget this is just a game so enjoy it even when your getting attacked make sure you understand what going on and why and you will soon get better and pick up more little tips along the way.

DeletedUser14283

Wouldnt say there are any hints, short cuts or tricks really. It's just whether you know how to play or not. If you have been taught well and are in a good alliance then you will have a better time learning and your skills will develop over time just like most things. You can learn something new pretty much all the time on this game lol. Watch how others play and adapt your skills from there, just make sure you watch someone who does know what they are doing lol.

DeletedUser

Thanks both of you. I dont have any questions. I was just asking for any tips or hints.

War is hell, but that's not the half of it, because war is also mystery and terror and adventure and courage and discovery and holiness and pity and despair and longing and love. War is nasty; war is fun. War is thrilling; war is drudgery. War makes you a man; war makes you dead.

DeletedUser

Thanks. Yours was by far the best advice.
Thank you everyone for your advice, even if it was a joke to one of you.